Universal gun registration planned fo...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#21 Feb 26, 2013
nra wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's the gun owners fault someone broke into their house and stole guns? Criminals find a way to get everything. Could get guns from outside the country. How does cocaine get here. Someone is driving it up or flying it up somehow. I know you have your blinders on but take them off for a few minutes. The war on drugs has been going on for decades but drugs are more of a problem today then ever. What goes along with drugs ? Answer is guns. Research before you post a comment please.
Yes let's get rid of all our laws because people find ways to break them. Good concept.
nra

Ardsley, NY

#22 Feb 26, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes let's get rid of all our laws because people find ways to break them. Good concept.
Great answer. So what you are also saying is if anytime a criminal breaks into a house and steals anything it's the homeowners fault because its not locked up. Great ! Now I will lock up everything, even the tv so it's not my fault when a criminal steals it. Come on man, way to jump on the feel good bandwagon
nra

Ardsley, NY

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes let's get rid of all our laws because people find ways to break them. Good concept.
By the way, why don't they enforce the laws already on the books.
Bodhisatva

Utica, NY

#24 Feb 26, 2013
I love me. I hate this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farewell Now Playing, Marcy 3 min Mmm hmmm 15
prostitution 37 min Julie 6
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 46 min Positive Patty 3
Black Faces Scare Me 50 min Truth hurts 7
smell on oriskany st 56 min Wonder 5
Fire fighters promoted 1 hr Chief Brooks 2
Best Pro Hockey Players from the Utica area? (Apr '12) 1 hr Rolldan06 22
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 5 hr DaveFFace 60
rob esche getting divorced 7 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 7 hr Old 48