Universal gun registration planned fo...

Universal gun registration planned for New York citizens!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
We all know registration leads to confiscation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hope to see some of you on 2/28.

~ Gunner
Hey Dummy

Boston, MA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Your car is registered too, is the government planning on confiscating that too?
wrong

New York, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
NYGunman wrote:
We all know registration leads to confiscation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hope to see some of you on 2/28.
~ Gunner
We all know you are a paranoid moron, Jim. Guns are already registered but they haven't been confiscated, dolt.

Level 5

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are a paranoid moron, Jim. Guns are already registered but they haven't been confiscated, dolt.
I will enlighten you.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Level 5

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Hey Dummy wrote:
Your car is registered too, is the government planning on confiscating that too?
The liberals goal is not to confiscate cars. However gun confiscation is. Even Cuomo stated Gun confiscation was an option. They'll take every inch given and still want more...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/09/nyregion/cu...
wrong

New York, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>I will enlighten you.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
seek help, paranoia is treatable.
Distraction

Antwerp, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
It's a distraction. For anyone who is for the new gun laws, please explain this to me. Exactly how do you think you will be safer if a law abiding gun owner can no longer legally own a gun?
Please answer the questions below.

1: Is the law abiding gun owner robbing a bank with his gun?

2: Is a law abiding gun owner committing a crime against your or your family with that gun?

3: Is a law abiding gun owner shooting people on the street when a drug deal goes bad?

4: Is a law abiding gun owner pulling out a gun and holding it to your head when he loses $8 at a poker game in a local barbershop?

5: Is a law abiding gun owner on the street corner selling drugs with a concealed weapon on his person?

You get the picture. These events will still happen and will more than likely increase if the government is allowed to disarm the law abiding public. Don't fall for the distractions.

Level 5

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately your unwillingness to accept reality or in layman terms "stupidity", is not curable. However it's also treatable.
Hey Dummy

Boston, MA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Distraction wrote:
It's a distraction. For anyone who is for the new gun laws, please explain this to me. Exactly how do you think you will be safer if a law abiding gun owner can no longer legally own a gun?
Please answer the questions below.
1: Is the law abiding gun owner robbing a bank with his gun?
2: Is a law abiding gun owner committing a crime against your or your family with that gun?
3: Is a law abiding gun owner shooting people on the street when a drug deal goes bad?
4: Is a law abiding gun owner pulling out a gun and holding it to your head when he loses $8 at a poker game in a local barbershop?
5: Is a law abiding gun owner on the street corner selling drugs with a concealed weapon on his person?
You get the picture. These events will still happen and will more than likely increase if the government is allowed to disarm the law abiding public. Don't fall for the distractions.
Illegal guns don't start out that way, genius. They come from somewhere. Either law abiding gun owners are negligent in securing their weapons, or they are selling them to shady characters. Less legal guns will mean less illegal guns by way of attrition.
sharp pig

Fayetteville, NY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad your mother wasn't kristin longo, not having a gun sure saved that pig. HAHAHAHAAA
wrong

New York, NY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
NYGunman wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately your unwillingness to accept reality or in layman terms "stupidity", is not curable. However it's also treatable.
I have a grasp on reality. You, on the other hand, have been suffering from these delusions since your high school days.
Hey Dummy

Boston, MA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a grasp on reality. You, on the other hand, have been suffering from these delusions since your high school days.
Anyone with a grasp on reality wouldn't think that guns are some sort of magical totem that can protect you from all harm.
nra

Whitesboro, NY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Hey Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal guns don't start out that way, genius. They come from somewhere. Either law abiding gun owners are negligent in securing their weapons, or they are selling them to shady characters. Less legal guns will mean less illegal guns by way of attrition.
Our government sells illegal guns to Mexican drug cartels for a sting. Loses track of them then a border patrol officer is shot. Citizens can't have guns but drug cartels can buy them from Eric holder? Come on. Citizens with guns aren't the problem, stupidity in government is.
Distraction

Antwerp, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Hey Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal guns don't start out that way, genius. They come from somewhere. Either law abiding gun owners are negligent in securing their weapons, or they are selling them to shady characters. Less legal guns will mean less illegal guns by way of attrition.
Lol! Yes, and they come from right here in NYS from legal gun owners right? Are you that dense that you think that all of the illegal guns were sold to criminals by legal gun owners? You can stick with your "by way of attrition" theory, but it's not reality. The guns will come in from other areas as they always do. And what will happen is the opposite of the supposed effect that is intended. I say "supposed effect" because it's obvious that disarming the general public is the intention, because it won't effect criminals.
If the new legislation goes into full effect, NYS will become the underground illegal weapon state in the country because the market will be huge. It will create more weapon access to criminals, not less.
You just keep on believing that the Federal, State and Local governments care about the well being of you and your family and that there is nothing to worry about.
Tax ammunition

Boston, MA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Please tell me where you think illegal guns come from? Do criminals just stroll up to the Remington factory and pay cash?
Kind Andy

Utica, NY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Tax ammunition wrote:
Please tell me where you think illegal guns come from? Do criminals just stroll up to the Remington factory and pay cash?
I'd say most of them come from Mr. Holder's murderers.
Terrible

Ithaca, NY

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Kind Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say most of them come from Mr. Holder's murderers.
Oh I forgot there were no illegal guns before Obama took office
nra

Ardsley, NY

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I forgot there were no illegal guns before Obama took office
You miss the point. Our own government has put known illegal guns in the hands of known criminals. That's their idea of gun control? Must have waived the background checks on these
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#19 Feb 26, 2013
nra wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point. Our own government has put known illegal guns in the hands of known criminals. That's their idea of gun control? Must have waived the background checks on these
Stop changing the subject. How do criminals get illegal guns? Obviously they did before 2008. If it isn't through legal purchasers being irresponsible, then how?
nra

Ardsley, NY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Stop changing the subject. How do criminals get illegal guns? Obviously they did before 2008. If it isn't through legal purchasers being irresponsible, then how?
So it's the gun owners fault someone broke into their house and stole guns? Criminals find a way to get everything. Could get guns from outside the country. How does cocaine get here. Someone is driving it up or flying it up somehow. I know you have your blinders on but take them off for a few minutes. The war on drugs has been going on for decades but drugs are more of a problem today then ever. What goes along with drugs ? Answer is guns. Research before you post a comment please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution 48 min Dale 10
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 1 hr Antny 11
New Downtown Hospital 1 hr Spletch 1
good motorcycle mechanic in the area 1 hr resident 7
Proctor graduation 2 hr I want to know 9
NANO Exit in the horizon 3 hr SOI 1
black boitch way too healthy parking in handica... 3 hr Steeerike 5
rob esche getting divorced 9 hr New Hartford Queen 22
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 11 hr Delusional DownsF... 65
More from around the web