Do all men cheat?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Do all men cheat? Are they incapable of having a lasting relationship with one woman? Or is this just a fantasy?
oh u poor thing

Agawam, MA

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Perplexed wrote:
Do all men cheat? Are they incapable of having a lasting relationship with one woman? Or is this just a fantasy?
Neither gender is loyal in today's society....
Judge Judy

Durhamville, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2013
I don't think all men cheat, but I do believe a very high percentage of men do cheat. Sounds like a lot of women cheat also. I'll google it and get back to you on the actual percentages. The underlying question is why? The moral fiber of our nation has consistently deteriorated over the last few decades.
The Truthest

Hampton, VA

#4 Oct 21, 2013
I would say some men cheat, but just as many women cheat and my guess is they are way worse than the men, they are jsut better at pretending than men are!!!

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 21, 2013
No! and most men do not want to ,but many many women use sex as a weapon to manipulate and control their Men..
who cares

Cold Brook, NY

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Only the good ones.

Henderson, NV

#7 Oct 21, 2013
We cheat because we can. When our skanky wifes don't maintain themselves, we're looking.

Utica, NY

#8 Oct 21, 2013
All men do cheat. It's in their DNA. Sadly they don;t really have much of a conscience. They do it regardless of who they hurt or how bad it makes them look
Valley Hoe

New York, NY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Just as many women as men are cheating. There are plenty of players on both sides.

Ashburn, VA

#10 Oct 22, 2013
It's called"happily ever-Now"
Brave New World

Utica, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Im confused?
Just Saying

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Sometimes those closest to us are the ones we should distrust the most!
Brave New World

Utica, NY

#13 Oct 24, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Sometimes those closest to us are the ones we should distrust the most!
Very true

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 25, 2013
I think my husband does with women on the internet.
2 to Tango

Rome, NY

#15 Oct 25, 2013
When men cheat they person they are cheating with is a cheater as well. So men and women equally cheat. Some is for attention that they are not getting, some is for fantasy they are not getting, some is just for the thrill of it. I was a cheater in my younger days. I wont ever do it again, fell hard and was cheated on, now I know how it feels. Not worth it to hurt the other person, just break it off with them and do your thing.
What Goes Around

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2013
My buddy was married yrs ago to a woman & had a cpl kids. He cheated with a much younger woman. Wife & him divorced. He got the younger woman. He was tired of the marriage/kids scene so he took up with the younger one. Told her no kids. They finally married. They did things together----motorcycles, snowmobiles---that he couldn't do with the first one b/c he had to be a husband and father---which he was sick of doing. The younger one turned out to be quite the boozer! Had trbl holding jobs. He'd come home from work & she'd be there drunk with her brother. Yet, he would tell everyone they were soul mates. Funny thing is he'd tell us how sick he was of having to go out every night b/c she liked to drink. When the marriage was good, it was good. Most of the time, it was pretty lousy. He would come to work nervous & tense not knowing what shape wifey would be in when he got home. After a number of unhappy yrs, she finally left him---she found another guy! He divorced her and now he has no one.

Motto: What goes around, comes around.

Newark, NJ

#17 Oct 25, 2013
Worse than being a drunk. Loud obnoxious are the worst
Its Very Sad

Cortland, NY

#18 Oct 26, 2013
Do All Men Cheat? Ya, I'd say most do. But same goes for the Gals. After a few years of marriage most get bored. Very Sad But True. They say, go to a marriage councilor. Been there done that. I really think a councilor is a waste of time and money. Once a cheated on spouse, In my opinion, things will never be the same. I do know a few couples that have been together for years. That's because each of them never found out about their affairs. Sad But True! I don't care what anyone says to disagrees with me. Life Facts!!! I Hate It!!

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2013
Perplexed wrote:
No. Some of us are exceptionally picky and choose very wisely. Anyone else is not quite a man no matter how well they do half the job.
Huntz Hall

Syracuse, NY

#20 Oct 26, 2013
I think everybody cheats, given the opportunity. Men & Women. It starts with oral sex. You know the line..."eating isn't cheating" It's what happens at the next step.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon for Oneida County Legislator 1 hr want to know 2
pacenti is part of problem 3 hr BigTaxer 3
New Gentleman's Club Opening Near Ocean Blue 7 hr Pizza Pie 1
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 8 hr Gaggy 14
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 8 hr Honest Babe 5,980
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 8 hr Honest Babe 2,059
Ocean blue Restaurant 9 hr Trump 2016 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages