First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#317 Sep 29, 2013
Give 'em a fair trial then hang 'em...
Picture that one

United States

#318 Sep 29, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
He got a promotion, bought a new house and life is good.
He's a drunk who got busted in a city car at the Canadian border who lives in utica. I'm not sure which of any of that is "good" lmao but hey maybe you've never been out on NY!

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#319 Sep 29, 2013
Picture that one wrote:
<quoted text>He's a drunk who got busted in a city car at the Canadian border who lives in utica. I'm not sure which of any of that is "good" lmao but hey maybe you've never been out on NY!
"Good" was meant for him! If that was me I'd be in jail, lose my job, lose my license, etc... But for him, well, he got a promotion, bought a new house and life is better.
Not quite sure how that works. Some people get ALL the breaks. All I know, if that was me, things would of gone completely in a 180 degree diff direction. Downhill fast.
Fort Stanwix Face

Schenectady, NY

#320 Sep 29, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good" was meant for him! If that was me I'd be in jail, lose my job, lose my license, etc... But for him, well, he got a promotion, bought a new house and life is better.
Not quite sure how that works. Some people get ALL the breaks. All I know, if that was me, things would of gone completely in a 180 degree diff direction. Downhill fast.
It's the utica way! Enjoy the endless breadsticks!!!
Truth

United States

#321 Sep 29, 2013
Hahahah! And endless remembrances of "the mafia days"!
Fedup with Cretin Police

United States

#322 Sep 29, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good" was meant for him! If that was me I'd be in jail, lose my job, lose my license, etc... But for him, well, he got a promotion, bought a new house and life is better.
Not quite sure how that works. Some people get ALL the breaks. All I know, if that was me, things would of gone completely in a 180 degree diff direction. Downhill fast.
Because that's how the scumbags in lawman profession roll upstate NY. Almost all the "justice" is corrupt and rife with career scumbags and douchebags. Check out UPD straight up to the fake District Attorney scumbag Scott McNamara. They're all corrupt, unaccountable and full of shit everytime their facehole opens up.
Hey Dave

New Hartford, NY

#324 Sep 30, 2013
Fedup with Cretin Police wrote:
<quoted text>Because that's how the scumbags in lawman profession roll upstate NY. Almost all the "justice" is corrupt and rife with career scumbags and douchebags. Check out UPD straight up to the fake District Attorney scumbag Scott McNamara. They're all corrupt, unaccountable and full of shit everytime their facehole opens up.
Your hatred for cops, kids, and anything decent is somehow connected with your penchant for azzzz licking. You should get a handle on that. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying Utica judge censured for calling lawye... 39 min Bobby w gentile 18
"Family Energy" variable supply, is this a scam? (Apr '13) 1 hr THE MAN 7
More Airport Hosing 1 hr cccny 8
Carl's Back 1 hr Carl V 2
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 1 hr Daughter 888
The problem with Utica 2 hr Heather knows 1
Gomez Minus Dave 2 hr bark 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 3 hr Ex-Democrat 533
Section 3 basketball predictions 7 hr Herb Brooks 27
Wboro/ND 10 hr saddened 8
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:09PM
Report: Jets Not Expected to Pursue Wilson
Bleacher Report 7:10 PM
Giants Should Explore Trading QB Nassib
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
5 Offseason Predictions for the Jets
NFL 6:36 AM
Report: Jaguars hire John Idzik as consultant
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
NFL 8:49 AM
Report: Josh McCown, Buffalo Bills in negotiations
Bleacher Report12:24 PM
Rex Shows off Team Spirit with Bills Truck
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
What Bills-McCown Rumors Mean for 2015
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
5 Things the New York Giants Should Do Before the Start of Free Agency