First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ReformIsNeeded

Utica, NY

#21 Aug 19, 2012
Retires wife wrote:
<quoted text>
scrounges hey? Let me tell you about my scrounge that put in 27 years . I don't know about you but I deserve to have MY husband home. He served this community he deserves his retirement! He's anything but a scrounge so bite my ass.
So your husband retired from his part time job after 27 years and got a 15k incentive to do so. Niceeeeeeeeeeeee........
personal piggy bank

United States

#22 Aug 19, 2012
Must be nice to be Mayor to use money that's not yours and give it away to those better off than those that pay them, set for the rest of there lives while we the taxpayers struggle to make ends meet. Really don't know how politicians and public employees sleep at night.
Word up

Albany, NY

#23 Aug 19, 2012
If any of you had any idea what you were talking about you would understand that there 26 openings they cut 12 jobs !!! How does hiring 5 people throwing money away?!? That means there is still 9 openings they did not fill. Morons!!!!
Maybe

Massena, NY

#24 Aug 19, 2012
Maybe there was 9 openings that didn't need to be filled...ever think of that.
freebie the bean

Long Eddy, NY

#25 Aug 19, 2012
The 84 year old fire chief was bitchin last week to his lietenant that it costs him $2 co-payment to get a $400 prescription filled at Parkway Drugs. He should have his entire health insurance totally paid by the city. Just wait till Albany takes over when the city is forced into bankruptcy.
ignorant

United States

#26 Aug 19, 2012
27 years Big Fing Deal. Working 1 Or 2 days a week guess what? That equals out to about 12 years. Worst group of humans on the planet UFD UPD a close 2nd
Retires wife

United States

#27 Aug 19, 2012
ignorant wrote:
27 years Big Fing Deal. Working 1 Or 2 days a week guess what? That equals out to about 12 years. Worst group of humans on the planet UFD UPD a close 2nd
Whatever your all ignorant hope city goes bankrupt now! I've got my cushion
Tim Horton

Utica, NY

#28 Aug 19, 2012
Ya'll sound jealous of each other!
Peter

Utica, NY

#29 Aug 20, 2012
One of those recently appointed was 42 years old.Palmieris buddy.
Sparky

Syracuse, NY

#30 Aug 20, 2012
Where do i sign up i need a part time job,
Professor

AOL

#31 Aug 20, 2012
42--????????what
Blondie

Ilion, NY

#32 Aug 20, 2012
ignorant wrote:
your name suits you just perfectly !!!
wtf

Syracuse, NY

#33 Aug 20, 2012
freebie the bean wrote:
The 84 year old fire chief was bitchin last week to his lietenant that it costs him $2 co-payment to get a $400 prescription filled at Parkway Drugs. He should have his entire health insurance totally paid by the city. Just wait till Albany takes over when the city is forced into bankruptcy.
bullspit!!the 84 yr old has no insurance from the city.his coverage ended decades ago
Mayor Ed Hanna

Elkton, MD

#34 Aug 20, 2012
close those friggin firehouses!! get a clue!! such waste and redundancy!! What a fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary The Hypocrite 4 min It Just Gets Worse 1
Who was at hotel party when alex torres was jum... (Jan '16) 6 min get justice 18
Sorry Utica 8 min Sad 1
Johnny And The Robbers (Dec '10) 12 min Sandra 20
The house of good shepherd has demeans 16 min tell us more 4
Why Do 90 Percent Of Blacks Live in POVERTY 29 min pathetuc m-ass-ena 68
attn OH NO !!!!! THE SEMICONDUCTOR TRADES THE M... 30 min pathetuc m-ass-ena 32
Ex UPD cop Thad Kaczor gets BUTTSHAFTED on Keeler! 35 min pathetuc m-ass-ena 52
Utica coffee what do you think of them 1 hr Rust 30
Where's Roann Hiding? 2 hr Vito Lopez 33
TRUMP looked so stupid. 2 hr Hillary Liar 60
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 2 hr Mushroom Stamp 99

Utica Jobs

More from around the web