Rocco Elefante
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
johnson bar

Rome, NY

#26 Nov 9, 2013
The republicians were worried about that race Fact.They gve it all they could ,called in all the stooges, oh I mean Troops. Favors were necessary. Good for them . Hope they busted .and that's all they could pull is over a hundred vote spread.No wonder the stooge on this site keeps crying about rocco. Hope Rocco made them all sick even in their win. They are sick even in their Win. Can you imagine that. They win and they are still crabbing ,crying, and cutting up their opponent They better do something for the good people in the 11 th district . There are big problems,flooding, crime,jobs,high taxes, and a sad feeling in general about things around here. There will be many other roccos to follow .His kind wont be the last. People are disgusted with local politicians performance but they cant break that republican machine just yet.Too many uneducated voters or anti democrats that hate Obama or Cuomo. They just vote republican and are being used by republicans and taken for granted..Taken for granted for years in this county.WAKE UP and see just where your Tax money is going.You would be surprised.
Really

New Hartford, NY

#27 Nov 9, 2013
johnson bar wrote:
The republicians were worried about that race Fact.They gve it all they could ,called in all the stooges, oh I mean Troops. Favors were necessary. Good for them . Hope they busted .and that's all they could pull is over a hundred vote spread.No wonder the stooge on this site keeps crying about rocco. Hope Rocco made them all sick even in their win. They are sick even in their Win. Can you imagine that. They win and they are still crabbing ,crying, and cutting up their opponent They better do something for the good people in the 11 th district . There are big problems,flooding, crime,jobs,high taxes, and a sad feeling in general about things around here. There will be many other roccos to follow .His kind wont be the last. People are disgusted with local politicians performance but they cant break that republican machine just yet.Too many uneducated voters or anti democrats that hate Obama or Cuomo. They just vote republican and are being used by republicans and taken for granted..Taken for granted for years in this county.WAKE UP and see just where your Tax money is going.You would be surprised.
Johnson bar is a good name for you.
johnson bar

Rome, NY

#28 Nov 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Johnson bar is a good name for you.
That's what you will get with your stooges back in. just like they gave it to you for the last fifty years.The Johnson bar.
johnson bar

Rome, NY

#29 Nov 9, 2013
all republican puppets come get your Johnson bar.Get your marching orders.Pick your family and friends new positions and jobs. Then give your Johnson bar to the public.
watching

Rome, NY

#30 Nov 9, 2013
When I am bored I turn on this whole Topix site. I do get the impression that there are many unhappy people on this site. Why would anyone want to hide behind their computer and critize anyone. Why would anyone want to run for any political office in this area,and have to be cut down by imbeciles and jealous people. Their jealous of cops and firemen,politicians who try to run and anyone who tries to better the community. Most good people don't even know about this site. Thank God.Now I see that there is a person who sees fit to critize that rocco person.That (really) person seems to have a sickness of kind against Rocco. With that kind of sick person that has a kind of hate in his heart I would advise Rocco to keep his guard up at all times and be prepared. That person has some kind of sick infatuation against rocco .Really the election is over ,case closed, if your looking for a joke you made it, everyone stopped laughing many days ago.If your infatuation is with Rocco and you love or hate him so much ,walk up to him look him in the eyes say what is on you mind, to his face. I would like to see what would happen to your scared ass. You seem to have balls on topix only. I did find things funny at first but the election is over and If you need some help about it ,maybe you lost an election in the past , maybe you don't like his politics,maybe your jealous of his cars, maybe your just plain a jerkoff sicko , Please get help.Obama care does now offer psychiatric help. Other than that I find you interesting but sick and in need of help. whatever point you are trying to prove makes no sense to me . Who is really listening , I repeat come forward show your face Your being called out . If you don't come forward ,it is assumed that you are a coward and liar and no longer there will be any more back and forth on Topix between you and this writer.If you continue to yap on this site, change your I.P. address and don't put your face to your stupid comments,all the Topix readers out there will know you are a phony. Your move.
Really

New Hartford, NY

#31 Nov 10, 2013
watching wrote:
When I am bored I turn on this whole Topix site. I do get the impression that there are many unhappy people on this site. Why would anyone want to hide behind their computer and critize anyone. Why would anyone want to run for any political office in this area,and have to be cut down by imbeciles and jealous people. Their jealous of cops and firemen,politicians who try to run and anyone who tries to better the community. Most good people don't even know about this site. Thank God.Now I see that there is a person who sees fit to critize that rocco person.That (really) person seems to have a sickness of kind against Rocco. With that kind of sick person that has a kind of hate in his heart I would advise Rocco to keep his guard up at all times and be prepared. That person has some kind of sick infatuation against rocco .Really the election is over ,case closed, if your looking for a joke you made it, everyone stopped laughing many days ago.If your infatuation is with Rocco and you love or hate him so much ,walk up to him look him in the eyes say what is on you mind, to his face. I would like to see what would happen to your scared ass. You seem to have balls on topix only. I did find things funny at first but the election is over and If you need some help about it ,maybe you lost an election in the past , maybe you don't like his politics,maybe your jealous of his cars, maybe your just plain a jerkoff sicko , Please get help.Obama care does now offer psychiatric help. Other than that I find you interesting but sick and in need of help. whatever point you are trying to prove makes no sense to me . Who is really listening , I repeat come forward show your face Your being called out . If you don't come forward ,it is assumed that you are a coward and liar and no longer there will be any more back and forth on Topix between you and this writer.If you continue to yap on this site, change your I.P. address and don't put your face to your stupid comments,all the Topix readers out there will know you are a phony. Your move.
I guess you calling someone out without coming forward yourself makes you brave. The election is over and your calling people out what a dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox News Anchors 28 min What happened 14
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,138
Utica Teachers that Cheat #11 1 hr yes 4
Who's shopping Afro American Friday? 1 hr Coonta 5
Emmaus House Not paying Their Employees 1 hr Titanium22 4
Observer Dispatch 1 hr A Taxpayer 4
Scott Sequin Sex offender (Mar '12) 2 hr Clubhouse drunk 30
My Drive Through Utica 2 hr Truth 26
Adult world 3 hr Wash Cut Shoot Duck 20
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 5 hr Truth hurts 99