Benny Mardones, Pat Benetar , They're...

Benny Mardones, Pat Benetar , They're NOT from ootica

Posted in the Utica Forum

The Dude

Utica, NY

#1 May 13, 2014
I'm so tired of hearing ooticans say these famous entertainers are from ootica, them and Eddie Money, I've heard this several times from you Utica goofs and when I tell you they're not its like you wanna fist fight over it... Use Google its easy... Y'all are desperate to claim any kind of fame...
I can't be the only one who has heard people say this before... Please add if you have also...

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#2 May 13, 2014
The Dude wrote:
I'm so tired of hearing ooticans say these famous entertainers are from ootica, them and Eddie Money, I've heard this several times from you Utica goofs and when I tell you they're not its like you wanna fist fight over it... Use Google its easy... Y'all are desperate to claim any kind of fame...
I can't be the only one who has heard people say this before... Please add if you have also...
Absolutely. Utica is so desperate for some sort of notoriety they clamp onto anything. The latest example is Erin Hamlin. She was born in Remsen (20 miles away from utica) and has lived in lake placid for over ten years. Yet her accomplishments even had the mayor proclaiming how she"ll put "utica on the map". But bring up the guys having sex with cows in ilion to a utican suddenly they point out that that's not utica.

Ilion

#4 May 13, 2014
Don't forget the cow bangers, they can't take credit for them either.

Ilion

#5 May 13, 2014
The Dude wrote:
I saw Eddie Money at 4 acres and he said he loved us and wanted to come back. I'm still waiting

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#6 May 13, 2014
Don't forget Annette funiciello. She lived in utica until she was two. Never returned either.

Go out onto a public street and ask who Annette funiciello is. Yeah...exactly.

Ilion

#7 May 14, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
Don't forget Annette funiciello. She lived in utica until she was two. Never returned either.

Go out onto a public street and ask who Annette funiciello is. Yeah...exactly.
She was my favorite when I was 6
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#8 May 14, 2014
And Benny's most popular song is about romancing a 16 year old... When you're in your sixties and still singing about a 16 year old - well there's something that's just not right about that.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#9 May 14, 2014
Rick wrote:
And Benny's most popular song is about romancing a 16 year old... When you're in your sixties and still singing about a 16 year old - well there's something that's just not right about that.
I think 14 is legal in utica.
its utica

Waterville, NY

#10 May 14, 2014
Hey idiot, the proper name for our city is "Utica" pronounced (youticka) not ooootica. That makes you sound like a f___ing moron.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#11 May 14, 2014
its utica wrote:
Hey idiot, the proper name for our city is "Utica" pronounced (youticka) not ooootica. That makes you sound like a f___ing moron.
That's not how the goombahs pronounce it.
The Dude

Utica, NY

#12 May 14, 2014
its utica wrote:
Actually shyt for brains its pronounced ju-tika... But since I'm a faking moron and actually know the history of the shyt hole town I'll let you go on acting like the big smartazz you think you are..

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#13 May 14, 2014
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually shyt for brains its pronounced ju-tika... But since I'm a faking moron and actually know the history of the shyt hole town I'll let you go on acting like the big smartazz you think you are..
This is true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utica,_New_York
Frankie Baby

Whitesboro, NY

#14 May 14, 2014
Frank Sinatra loved Utica! He visited at least 1,000 times. He owned a mansion in east Utica & vacationed here often in the winter. He loved snow. He loved Utica more than Vegas, so there.
Shut up peanuts

United States

#15 May 14, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
Don't forget the cow bangers, they can't take credit for them either.
Ye notice the cowbangers was 7 miles from oootica and they freak out and try to disassociate from it, but Hambag is 20 miles away and a 3rd place bronze winner in an unremarkable sport but they're "ALL OVER IT SHE HAS THE KEY TO THE CITY"!

No wonder city hall calls them peanuts!

Ilion

#16 May 14, 2014
Shut up peanuts wrote:
<quoted text>Ye notice the cowbangers was 7 miles from oootica and they freak out and try to disassociate from it, but Hambag is 20 miles away and a 3rd place bronze winner in an unremarkable sport but they're "ALL OVER IT SHE HAS THE KEY TO THE CITY"!

Riggie says it's going on the Utica neon sign (the cows)

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#18 May 14, 2014
Shut up peanuts wrote:
<quoted text>Ye notice the cowbangers was 7 miles from oootica and they freak out and try to disassociate from it, but Hambag is 20 miles away and a 3rd place bronze winner in an unremarkable sport but they're "ALL OVER IT SHE HAS THE KEY TO THE CITY"!
You forgot that she has lived in lake placid for 11 years now.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#20 May 14, 2014
Frankie Baby wrote:
Frank Sinatra loved Utica! He visited at least 1,000 times. He owned a mansion in east Utica & vacationed here often in the winter. He loved snow. He loved Utica more than Vegas, so there.
Lol! Hey used to think of a riggie as another member of the rat pack.
Nunzio Kahkmen

Schenectady, NY

#21 May 14, 2014
i heard that johnny wadd, johnny hose, johnny holmes was from Ilion and that he tubed he was through half the ladies in central new yark on his way to fame, fortune and endless money shots in california. Can anyone verify?

Ilion

#22 May 14, 2014
Nunzio Kahkmen wrote:
i heard that johnny wadd, johnny hose, johnny holmes was from Ilion and that he tubed he was through half the ladies in central new yark on his way to fame, fortune and endless money shots in california. Can anyone verify?
Nope
He was from the Midwest I think

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Rome, NY

#23 May 14, 2014
Cocky knockers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mac and cheese 17 min Always working 12
Michele Gulla ? 39 min Big Mouth 13
Hillary or Donald - we're screwed!!! 1 hr Concerned Citizen 2
On the Mark 1 hr collis 7
News New Restaurant Coming to Washington Mills Calle... 1 hr Liz W 3
Cheaters 1 hr Concerned 16
Does Anyone Still Own Black Slaves 1 hr lmao 4
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr Wake T F Up 107
Kristin Copeland 6 hr kaz 18
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 8 hr Steve 42