UFD Deputy Chiefs Accident
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
click click boom

New York, NY

#22 Mar 28, 2013
first amendment wrote:
<quoted text>ur report of a threat has been reported to the herkimer police good luck explaining this one..douche bag n ow gfu mother
What threat? Do you feel threatened? You should. And why report it to the Herkimer police? None of us are in Herkimer, are we? Well, we know you are, living up behind Valley Health, you and that pig daughter of yours.
click click boom

New York, NY

#23 Mar 28, 2013
And what would you think the Herkimer po po would do about it even if they had any jurisdiction over this, which they don't? Nothing. Be the coward you always have been. Going on harassing people online anonymously like a little bitch. You've been up to your little games for years now and not just on Topix. karma will catch up to you sooner or later. Its just too bad you didn't get the opportunity to meet Kurt Myers. Nobody would more that loss for sure.
t POLITIX

Frankfort, NY

#24 Mar 28, 2013
first amendment wrote:
<quoted text>ur report of a threat has been reported to the herkimer police good luck explaining this one..douche bag n ow gfu mother
Y 2 the HPD ???
first amendment

New York, NY

#25 Mar 28, 2013
t POLITIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Y 2 the HPD ???
thats where dcikbag is from
click click boom

New York, NY

#26 Mar 28, 2013
t POLITIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Y 2 the HPD ???
because he is a little bitch that lives in Herkimer and works in Dewitt. He didn't report anything because he is a bitch. He'll post all day from a Syracuse IP and all night from a Herkimer IP, threatening and harassing people on Topix. But like a bitch, can't stand it when someone else dishes it out. I've seen the clown actually post a phone number saying to call and say it to him personally. Funny thing is, the lame bastard posts not his number but the number for the Herkimer police dept. Someone needs to snap his bitch neck once and for all.
first amendment

New York, NY

#27 Mar 28, 2013
click click boom wrote:
And what would you think the Herkimer po po would do about it even if they had any jurisdiction over this, which they don't? Nothing. Be the coward you always have been. Going on harassing people online anonymously like a little bitch. You've been up to your little games for years now and not just on Topix. karma will catch up to you sooner or later. Its just too bad you didn't get the opportunity to meet Kurt Myers. Nobody would more that loss for sure.
uve taken one too many dciks in ur azz, now gfu mother douche
click click boom

New York, NY

#28 Mar 28, 2013
first amendment wrote:
<quoted text>uve taken one too many dciks in ur azz, now gfu mother douche
oh look, the cowardly little bitch is back. Don't forget when you go crying to Joe Malone that you also show him YOUR posts and the crap you start. Yeah, didn't think so.
click click boom

New York, NY

#29 Mar 28, 2013
first amendment wrote:
<quoted text>thats where dcikbag is from
ah, you must have me confused with one of the many people you've harassed on topix. From other people I have talked to, you've got quite the list looking to pay it all back to you, in spades.

Besides, it does not matter where a poster lives. Jurisdiction falls in where the crime is actually committed. So, keep guessing where I am posting from, prick.
first amendment

New York, NY

#30 Mar 28, 2013
click click boom wrote:
<quoted text>
ah, you must have me confused with one of the many people you've harassed on topix. From other people I have talked to, you've got quite the list looking to pay it all back to you, in spades.
Besides, it does not matter where a poster lives. Jurisdiction falls in where the crime is actually committed. So, keep guessing where I am posting from, prick.
look the rascist calling a spade a spade , hey troll get cancer of the azz and die
click click boom

New York, NY

#31 Mar 28, 2013
first amendment wrote:
<quoted text>look the rascist calling a spade a spade , hey troll get cancer of the azz and die
Except there was nothing racist in the post you cited. yawn....

http://thesaurus.com/browse/pay+back+in+spade...

retaliate for wrong, grievance

nothing even remotely related to racism. It is you who has issues with race, as we've seen in lots of your rantings here. Perhaps a few examples are in order:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/utica-ny/T611...

post #19 is you
send them back wrote:
<quoted text>that shut that moolie up real quick ,good one and good post
Every "muslum" thread that pops up, yeah, that's you also.
first amendment

New York, NY

#32 Mar 28, 2013
click click boom wrote:
<quoted text>
because he is a little bitch that lives in Herkimer and works in Dewitt. He didn't report anything because he is a bitch. He'll post all day from a Syracuse IP and all night from a Herkimer IP, threatening and harassing people on Topix. But like a bitch, can't stand it when someone else dishes it out. I've seen the clown actually post a phone number saying to call and say it to him personally. Funny thing is, the lame bastard posts not his number but the number for the Herkimer police dept. Someone needs to snap his bitch neck once and for all.
anytime ur man enuff let me know call me or meet me at wal mart white ford 150 u puss now gfu mother and get a job
click click boom

New York, NY

#33 Mar 28, 2013
first amendment wrote:
<quoted text>anytime ur man enuff let me know call me or meet me at wal mart white ford 150 u puss now gfu mother and get a job
still crying like a little bitch. Your daughter says you don't drive a white Ford 150. You've tried that before. Was it Herkimer Mc Donald's? I think I remember you threatening to bring a gun there, meanwhile the boy scouts were having a fund raiser at the same time. What a scumbag you are.

Call you? and what number would I call? Let me guess? You'll post 6-4330. You know, the Herkimer Police number, less the first two numbers, 86. Yeah you're a real scary one, douchenozzle.

run along with your tail firmly tucked between them skinny little legs of yours.
Well Well Well

United States

#34 Mar 28, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>not one skid mark? but we all know they will say it was icy out now
There were skid marks but they weren't on the road.
friends of merge defeated

New York, NY

#35 Mar 28, 2013
click click boom wrote:
<quoted text>
still crying like a little bitch. Your daughter says you don't drive a white Ford 150. You've tried that before. Was it Herkimer Mc Donald's? I think I remember you threatening to bring a gun there, meanwhile the boy scouts were having a fund raiser at the same time. What a scumbag you are.
Call you? and what number would I call? Let me guess? You'll post 6-4330. You know, the Herkimer Police number, less the first two numbers, 86. Yeah you're a real scary one, douchenozzle.
run along with your tail firmly tucked between them skinny little legs of yours.
upurs gayboy troll
Weinerville

Whitesboro, NY

#36 Apr 4, 2013
Hey Chief... "if this was walmart you would have been fired!"
Joe Malone lol

United States

#37 Apr 4, 2013
click click boom wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look, the cowardly little bitch is back. Don't forget when you go crying to Joe Malone that you also show him YOUR posts and the crap you start. Yeah, didn't think so.
Joe Malone? The guy who likes teenage boys with past? Wow! You people accept ANYONE and wonder why you're stuck like you are in oootica.
nice

Carthage, NY

#38 Apr 4, 2013
zero punishment and no accident report released
Backwoodsdipper

West Milford, NJ

#39 Apr 10, 2013
soooo wrote:
so he's racing to scene to sit in car and watch others do work
Actually he commands them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
we dont need Luke 7 min michelle 2
House of the Good Shepherd ED doesn't have a de... 27 min concerned 25
Hillary Best Choice 35 min Towers 12
jill real 43 min Darren 32
Lesbians/cocaine 45 min Dominic 5
Do all men cheat? 59 min SpermwhalesAndSeamen 26
Another Hillary E-Mail Problem 1 hr Rafe Hollister 2
Turning stone 3 hr Murder 48
Brahbam arrest Fri Jesus Jones 42

Utica Jobs