UFD Deputy Chiefs Accident

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sal

AOL

#1 Mar 25, 2013
They will blame the guy in the pick up truck for the accident.The Deputy did not have the siren on I hear so someone has to be the blame.
Hahaha

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
UPD won't cite their union cronie brothers for anything!
Duh

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2013
he did have his siren and lights on
Too deep for them

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Duh wrote:
I doubt it and I doubt they'd tell the truth. Either way it doesn't matter... Kelly must be a hell of a pisspoor driver. Sirens don't automatically mean you can drive as you like if you skills simply aren't up to the job. Thinking otherwise is a fool's game. The fool played the game and the fool lost.

This must be that "Above and Beyond the Call" bragging in action lol! What a priceless picture the wrecked front of the idiot's truck with "Above and Beyond the Call of Duty" on it LMAO!! That SAYS IT ALL!`
Sparky

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
That's the second accident for a ufd rig in a week, a few days ago one of the big firetrucks ran a stop sign right into the side of a ups truck....."what can brooks, I mean brown do for you?"
nice

Carthage, NY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Duh wrote:
check the video at nice and easy and parkway drugs
nice

Carthage, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Too deep for them wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it and I doubt they'd tell the truth. Either way it doesn't matter... Kelly must be a hell of a pisspoor driver. Sirens don't automatically mean you can drive as you like if you skills simply aren't up to the job. Thinking otherwise is a fool's game. The fool played the game and the fool lost.
This must be that "Above and Beyond the Call" bragging in action lol! What a priceless picture the wrecked front of the idiot's truck with "Above and Beyond the Call of Duty" on it LMAO!! That SAYS IT ALL!`
not one skid mark? but we all know they will say it was icy out now
nice

Carthage, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2013
police and fire could care less because they rely on the tax payers buying new cars ..this is their way of getting new cars they crash the cars
wow

Utica, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Wonder if Brooks golden child is going to do any penalty time if it was a firefighter they'd get drug and alcohol tested right away.
nice

Carthage, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
the three passengers received the videos from parkway drugs and nice and easy i believe
wrong

New York, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
nice wrote:
the three passengers received the videos from parkway drugs and nice and easy i believe
Too bad there is no video.
nice

Carthage, NY

#12 Mar 26, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad there is no video.
yeah right go look at all the camaras at parkway drugs all pointing at culver ave and ask one of the workers if they have an extra video and you will pay for a copy of that days video
Cuba cracker

New York, NY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
nice wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right go look at all the camaras at parkway drugs all pointing at culver ave and ask one of the workers if they have an extra video and you will pay for a copy of that days video
There is no camera
first amendmnet

New York, NY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Cuba cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no camera
hey racist pig troll stfu asshat
nice

Carthage, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2013
Cuba cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no camera
go look i will meet you there they are on family dollar also aiming at the parking lot and culver ave
moron

Hamden, CT

#16 Mar 27, 2013
The police and fire don't share the same union
soooo

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2013
so he's racing to scene to sit in car and watch others do work
click click boom

New York, NY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
first amendmnet wrote:
<quoted text>hey racist pig troll stfu asshat
your first amendment will shat your pants when my second amendment meets you bitch
puke

Arden, NC

#20 Mar 28, 2013
he crashed the truck because the Chief and Tommy Carcone were sniffing coke the night before
first amendment

New York, NY

#21 Mar 28, 2013
click click boom wrote:
<quoted text>
your first amendment will shat your pants when my second amendment meets you bitch
ur report of a threat has been reported to the herkimer police good luck explaining this one..douche bag n ow gfu mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PowerLine from March to New York City 10 min Marcy Stinks 11
The Troll Dave Smith Is Back 32 min DrunkenDaveSmith 10
Hinckley water level low due to no snow?? 34 min Matt 1
Kristin Copeland 1 hr Matt 10
Jill Reales hips 1 hr Matt 1
Gary velletto 1 hr Hmmm 2
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 1 hr Matt 39
Utica Haters 2 hr You deserved it 24
We don't have a racism problem in America! 2 hr Welfare SportsQueens 67
More from around the web