Remngtn Job Transfers - Thanks to med...

Remngtn Job Transfers - Thanks to media and politicians!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
upstick NY people

United States

#1 May 16, 2014
Than the taxes, than SAFE act thank Cuomo Brindisi and Griffo for saddling you with the first of what will soon be a mass exodus.

Remember all the articles from the Mayors and Assemblymen assuring you "no jobs are leaving" you read in the OD on WKTV and WIBX. Remember this and look to the rest of the political charades that are killing you CNY. You had to read it on Forbes two days before they said ANYTHING to you.

I can hardly wait to hear to rosey glasses positive spin Brindisi and Griffo will try to put on what Cuomo the King of liberal Tax Death Nanny police state NY did to you.

But at least you still have the boilermaker and taxpayer subsidized Vancouver Comets Hockey!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#2 May 16, 2014
They were just trying to make it through the weekend.
upstick NY people

United States

#3 May 16, 2014
wibx has an article about it up nothing on WKTV or the OD. Hanna blamed Cuomo and the legislature.
upstick NY people

United States

#4 May 16, 2014

Since: May 14

Ilion

#5 May 16, 2014
Obama and Cuomo say my grandson has too many toy trucks. They want to confiscate half of them and redistribute them to less fortunate kids in NYC
But

Utica, NY

#6 May 16, 2014
...Nano is coming!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#7 May 16, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
Obama and Cuomo say my grandson has too many toy trucks. They want to confiscate half of them and redistribute them to less fortunate kids in NYC
Why would NYC need their toys considering downstate funds upstate?

Since: May 14

Ilion

#8 May 17, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>Why would NYC need their toys considering downstate funds upstate?
I don't get it either, Rig. Maybe it's actually for downstate children. Maybe they want to give it to 'undocumented immigrant children' they are trying to attract from Cuba

Since: May 14

Ilion

#9 May 17, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it either, Rig. Maybe it's actually for downstate children. Maybe they want to give it to 'undocumented immigrant children' they are trying to attract from Cuba
Not for downstate (sorry)
kissmyazz

Herkimer, NY

#10 May 17, 2014
Again...where is Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney comments regarding this development? Is it going to take two weeks for comment?Representative Richard Hanna and Assemblyman Marc Butler are out there conveying their message on this matter.
Nano Hockey Convenience

United States

#11 May 17, 2014
kissmyazz wrote:
Again...where is Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney comments regarding this development? Is it going to take two weeks for comment?Representative Richard Hanna and Assemblyman Marc Butler are out there conveying their message on this matter.
Which matters HOW considering Cuomo, Hanna Griffo and Brindisi did nothing to prevent the news in the first place? Plenty of room under that bus.
honestly

Westmoreland, NY

#12 May 17, 2014
kissmyazz wrote:
Again...where is Assemblywoman Claudia Tenney comments regarding this development? Is it going to take two weeks for comment?Representative Richard Hanna and Assemblyman Marc Butler are out there conveying their message on this matter.
Tenny has been against the SAFE Act from the beginning for many reasons including Remington Arms!
Maybe she is waiting for you to ask her what she thinks instead of grabbing the publics attention right away to get votes. She has more class than that!
Just the facts

Madison, NY

#13 May 17, 2014
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenny has been against the SAFE Act from the beginning for many reasons including Remington Arms!
Maybe she is waiting for you to ask her what she thinks instead of grabbing the publics attention right away to get votes. She has more class than that!
Claudia Tenney and class do not go together in the same sentence! She has NO class!
Fields of Gold

Houston, TX

#15 May 17, 2014
Safe act nothings to with Remington leaving. It just gave them an excuse to get out. There are no more fields of gold in Utica.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#16 May 17, 2014
Fields of Gold wrote:
Safe act nothings to with Remington leaving. It just gave them an excuse to get out. There are no more fields of gold in Utica.
Nothing to do with? "Gave them the excuse" is what you said in your second sentence. That was exactly what they were looking for. When Cuomo came to Ilion, Herkimer and Mohawk for last year's flood it gave the appearance that he was the savior of the valley. That would have made it look bad if Remington left. Not anymore
His statement of Pro-gun people have no place in NYS was stupid and now Remington can leave with a clear conscience.
t POLITIX

Malone, NY

#17 May 17, 2014
“Losing production lines at Remington
is a direct result of the terribly flawed
SAFE Act. Let me be clear: because
the state banned these products this
falls directly at the feet of the Governor
and the Legislature"

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#18 May 17, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with? "Gave them the excuse" is what you said in your second sentence. That was exactly what they were looking for. When Cuomo came to Ilion, Herkimer and Mohawk for last year's flood it gave the appearance that he was the savior of the valley. That would have made it look bad if Remington left. Not anymore
His statement of Pro-gun people have no place in NYS was stupid and now Remington can leave with a clear conscience.
I agree with this.
Ex Utican

Rome, NY

#19 May 17, 2014
Not just komrad koumo but all the self serving GOVERNMENT politicians that voted for this monstrosity along with all the other government over the people bills. That includes reps. A politician is a politician regardless of party ESPECIALLY in the northeast.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#20 May 17, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this.
I think I love you, Rig :)

Since: May 14

Ilion

#21 May 17, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this.
Where am I now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is a Paying For The Hospital? 2 min Who Do You Think 14
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 7 min tmz 10
Utica OD Raised Price 13 min Inside Info 5
Halbritter keeping Keeler afloat 24 min Truth Mighty 5
What SizeIs Claudia’s Bra Size? 32 min Nothing there 2
criminal investigations handed up from congress 51 min Right 6
Nano Hospital 55 min Try This 7
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 1 hr Vote For Claudia 48
nole must go 1 hr Brian 25
New Hartford Central School District finances 1 hr Katie 30
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 13 hr Two Term Trump 44

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages