worst street in city of utica
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
goodtimes

New York, NY

#65 Jan 3, 2010
APRIL1966 wrote:
<quoted text> 5 homicides a year in Utica, yeah in the first 6 months of the year maybe.
AND THE 1ST ONE OF THE YEAR IS ON THE 2ND DAY OF IT
Harry Houghton III

East Syracuse, NY

#66 Jan 3, 2010
The whole problem with Utica is the people talk allot of shit and no one does nothing to improve it. Most of are political leaders just talk shit and collect a paycheck every week.
Mike

Manlius, NY

#67 Jan 5, 2010
Harry Houghton III wrote:
The whole problem with Utica is the people talk allot of shit and no one does nothing to improve it. Most of are political leaders just talk shit and collect a paycheck every week.
The problem is, even if just one person two people, even 50 people do something about it, it's not going to make much of a difference unless a good majority of people in power in differend fields throughout the city do something about it. United we stand, devided we fall. This city will just keep getting worse and worse until alot more people start helping to make a difference. We need batman.

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Utica NY

#68 Jan 5, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Saigon? OMG you people need to stop trying to make your lives more interesting by trying to make people believe you live in a place worse than compton. Look, I live in Utica, and I actually feel safer than I did when I lived in the nicer suburbs of Sacramento CA. You guys are lame.
Don't listen to these inbred rednecks who post on here, they are from the outskirts of utica, and scared of their own shadows, they are also mad theat their fat ugly inbred white girlfriends all want black cock, none of them have ever been anywhere outside of utica their whole pathetic lives and dont know shit about the real world.
Mike

Manlius, NY

#69 Jan 9, 2010
UptownRoxi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to these inbred rednecks who post on here, they are from the outskirts of utica, and scared of their own shadows, they are also mad theat their fat ugly inbred white girlfriends all want black cock, none of them have ever been anywhere outside of utica their whole pathetic lives and dont know shit about the real world.
Thnk you Roxi. Couldn't have said it better my self. Now mark my words when I say just to save face and steer away from the "they are stupid" point that is so obviously made and proven with their own words, they are probably going to try and pull the race card on you now for saying black or white lol. and I'll probably be labeled an accomplis for agreeing with you. Mark my words, they truly are that pathetic lol.

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

#70 Jan 9, 2010
Amy wrote:
JAMES St., Bleecker St.LENOX Ave.,West St.,Park Ave.,Kemble St.,Steuben St.,
im with amy are u hot ?
HEARD

Jamesville, NY

#71 Jan 9, 2010
heard housing visions is going to start building houses for the low income in new hartford does anyone know if this project started yet?? and will they be excepting section 8?? i know alot of people are going to move to new hartford once the program starts just wondering when...
ATFC

United States

#72 Jan 10, 2010
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about. I live in Utica, and can walk down the street in an Armani suit, with a sign on my back that says I cary a minimum of 10 grand on me at all times, and noone is gonna bother me. The violent crime rate here is little to none, and the only problems you're going to have is if you are in someone else's business. I'm tired of people trying to talk about Utica like it's compton LA. Stop trying to make all your lives sound more interesting and action pact than they truly are. That 10th mountian division comment was so lame I want to puke. Actually live here in utica, and then tell me you feel unsafe. Even the so called gang members here are always friendly and willing to lend a hand. Granted they might still rob your house later lol. But hurt or kill you? Doubtful unless you get involved in their personal business. But then you're just asking for it like a stupid jackass, and deserve to be roughed up. Jesus people get a life.
You're right. Try walking around the skid row district of Los Angeles sometime. Utica is very safe compared to that.
HOTmess

Fayetteville, NY

#73 Jan 10, 2010
"HEARD" I doubt it. There's still lots of HOPE VI houses sitting empty.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#74 Jan 10, 2010
How about Erie St??

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#75 Jun 14, 2014
Is this a trick question?
Maureen

Whitesboro, NY

#76 Jun 14, 2014
That would be Rutger Street. Nothing but scumbags, lowlifes and white trash pushing strollers.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#77 Jun 14, 2014
Maureen wrote:
That would be Rutger Street. Nothing but scumbags, lowlifes and white trash pushing strollers.
I'd have to go with mary street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch out for your daughters 9 min Pygmy Orange 2
Former Oneida County Legislator changes party 18 min RINOs everywhere 1
Sama Nano Announcement Different Year 19 min Dunkin donuts 3
DRUMPF is a FAILURE, suck it up 28 min Trump said its Ri... 1
Obama flees back to Kenya as wire-tapping and t... 53 min Hans 7
100 million for 300 jobs 1 hr Tums 23
Nano-same announcement 1 hr O no 3
New hartford is the new east utica 1 hr Human Landfill 157
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 2 hr Real Rubics Cube 934
Two Utica cops beat up 15 year kid on Albany st... 2 hr kinetic kat 25
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL. 2 hr Whitetey Nano Fail 56

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages