Level 5

Since: Oct 09

Rome, NY

#5 Dec 24, 2009
let's not forget Kennedy Plaza.
Foodman

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2009
LENOX AVE BY FAR. GO DOWN THERE ON A HOT SUMMER EVENING. BETTER BRING THE 10th Mountain Div.
tom

Rome, NY

#7 Dec 24, 2009
wall street
Amy

New York, NY

#8 Dec 24, 2009
JAMES St. , Bleecker St.LENOX Ave.,West St.,Park Ave.,Kemble St.,Steuben St.,
roosevelt

Camillus, NY

#9 Dec 24, 2009
wall st a block long on its the worst in the city try passing through there in the summer your not making it to the other side, lol.
Useless PD

Auburn, NY

#10 Dec 24, 2009
wheres upd when all these streets are getting bad?
wheres codes to clean up the lawns?
lol

Albany, NY

#11 Dec 24, 2009
Utica streets are not that bad. Go to Samolia, Iraq, the slums of South America or Asia and tell me if you still think Utica is that bad.
your retarded

Mexico, NY

#12 Dec 24, 2009
lol wrote:
Utica streets are not that bad. Go to Samolia, Iraq, the slums of South America or Asia and tell me if you still think Utica is that bad.
hey stupid, we live here. why would we care about what the streets of samolia are like you idiot!
golddigger

New York, NY

#13 Dec 24, 2009
Lenox Ave. and surrounding side streets are like a scene out of "Dawn of the Dead" in the summer months!
Oh STFU

Auburn, NY

#14 Dec 24, 2009
lol wrote:
That's not the point. Upstate NY isn't any of those places. That's like saying your fridge is clean because somewhere in the world someone is cooling shyyt. THAT'S the type of "settle for anything" attitude that got all those stupid loser OOOOticans in this mess to begin with: You people have the comparaitve reasoning abilities of farmstock.
lol

Albany, NY

#15 Dec 24, 2009
your retarded wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid, we live here. why would we care about what the streets of samolia are like you idiot!
I know u live there and what I'm saying is what you think it's bad when it's really nothing at all. What is there like 5 homicides a year in Utica? LOL! It's not really that dangerous. Yes it's run down and looks like sh*t but so does all the other cities of upstate, NY. The economy has passed you guys by, Utica's hey day is like Clemintine.... lost and gone forever. No jobs, mass numbers of residents on public assistence and a housing market that is pathetic. Cars cost more then houses in Utica. Do you think the state on NY is going to fund money to fix Utica? You don't throw good money after bad. Utica will only get worse and I suggest you people move on to greener pastures. Face the facts, the moon crickets and other outsiders have taken over. The best your future holds is manager of wal-mart....hahahah
Assemblyman Doofus

Averill Park, NY

#16 Dec 24, 2009
Cornhill Streets remind me of Saigon.
Rev Al

Cicero, NY

#17 Dec 24, 2009
lol wrote:
Somolia
oops

Syracuse, NY

#18 Dec 24, 2009
what went wrong with this country in the past 30 years it got real bad
HOTmess

Auburn, NY

#19 Dec 25, 2009
My street. It hasn't been paved in years.
roosevelt

Camillus, NY

#20 Dec 25, 2009
james st from brinkeroff to west out of control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are police shooting people 3 min check facts 7
whitestown supervisor race 16 min concerned 2
why i like trump ? 17 min trumpet 1
A third term for Obama 25 min Bob 60
low water levels at hinkley ? 35 min looks like a duck 6
Free Suvs 35 min concerned 1
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 55 min Donttaxmebro 650
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages