Richard Fitzwell
tori

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2013
sandra gorinstien jeww
nada

Wilbraham, MA

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Debbie Barnes was an LPN there and got arrested several times for drug and alcohol issues and they never fired her officially til they settled the comp case she had open when she did those things! Sad thing is she is still practicing!
wow

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2013
Deb Bolton/Morset. Left, got with a prdophile then returned cause she was disgraced. Something to be proud of. Heard she's been beat by him, but hangs on hoping for his big lawsuit payday that will never happen.
Bethany

Port Jervis, NY

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Watch Your Back wrote:
Who are these people?
to add a few.....Jamie ricciotti. Brian eagle. Chris Schumann Michelle green. Andrew jones. Hunter T. All names bully torture the disabled
Help out

Lynn, MA

#8 Nov 10, 2013
Bethany wrote:
<quoted text>to add a few.....Jamie ricciotti. Brian eagle. Chris Schumann Michelle green. Andrew jones. Hunter T. All names bully torture the disabled
Call Justice Center to report
DSO Oldtimer

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 11, 2013
Bethany wrote:
<quoted text>to add a few.....Jamie ricciotti. Brian eagle. Chris Schumann Michelle green. Andrew jones. Hunter T. All names bully torture the disabled
And posting on Topix really helps them, call the justice center you twit!
former rome ddso

New York, NY

#10 Nov 11, 2013
There are people that work st rt. 5 house in frankfort that are incompetent to say the least. One Couple been screwing around for years there. Everyone knows it but cant prove it. They have taken van trips with residents and screwed in back seat or eachothers houses. One of the guys there used to video record residents on his cell..funny clips nothing bad. But he would have it saved on his phone. That's a privacy issue. Anyways, I wont fill in at that house..way to screwed up people working there. And I swear the one short guy that works there is gay but he acts like he is some stud...what a joke
South St

West Hartford, CT

#11 Nov 11, 2013
The women in Personnel office in Rome are drunks. Laurie Bielby was drunk off her ass AT WORK in the morning several times! Warn everyone about her.....
DSO HONCHO

West Hartford, CT

#12 Nov 12, 2013
former rome ddso wrote:
There are people that work st rt. 5 house in frankfort that are incompetent to say the least. One Couple been screwing around for years there. Everyone knows it but cant prove it. They have taken van trips with residents and screwed in back seat or eachothers houses. One of the guys there used to video record residents on his cell..funny clips nothing bad. But he would have it saved on his phone. That's a privacy issue. Anyways, I wont fill in at that house..way to screwed up people working there. And I swear the one short guy that works there is gay but he acts like he is some stud...what a joke
What! Herkimer county has that reputation of horrible leadership recently. I worked there years ago when it was a great county to work in, but now all I hear is bad stuff and people bidding out, unhappy staff, unhappy individuals. Why isn't the director looking into any of this???
cny ddso member

New York, NY

#13 Nov 12, 2013
DSO HONCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
What! Herkimer county has that reputation of horrible leadership recently. I worked there years ago when it was a great county to work in, but now all I hear is bad stuff and people bidding out, unhappy staff, unhappy individuals. Why isn't the director looking into any of this???
horrible county to work in. People call out sick all the time. All sorts of garbage going on. The director should be looking at a few of those houses closely. The problem is in some of the worst houses they all cover for eachother bad Becuase everyone got something on someone. One guy sleeping around with other workers on work time. Its been brought up before and they asked him about it but then nothing further happens.
White Trash Valley Hoe

Ilion, NY

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Haaaaaaaahhhhhh... Sneak around central. Lots of arrogant, phony, lying Players and Home wreckers. It would make a great new show, Real DDSO Hoes of CNY. Where is your husband or boyfriend?
wow

West Hartford, CT

#15 Nov 12, 2013
cny ddso member wrote:
<quoted text> horrible county to work in. People call out sick all the time. All sorts of garbage going on. The director should be looking at a few of those houses closely. The problem is in some of the worst houses they all cover for eachother bad Becuase everyone got something on someone. One guy sleeping around with other workers on work time. Its been brought up before and they asked him about it but then nothing further happens.
Why would anything happen when the administration of the county is doing the same? There are problems throughout the county that has been getting worse and worse and nothing is getting done about it. The supervisers don't care about anything, staff don't care about anything, it's a sad, sad place to work and will all come out very soon, those that are doing wrong should be very aware that everyone knows!!!!! This place SUCKS!!!!!!
insider

New Hartford, NY

#16 Nov 12, 2013
The headquarters in Albany already know about the issues in herkimer county. They been tipped off by several complaints. Trust me it will all come out soon enough and there will be people let go. There is zero tolerance.
Truth hurts CNYDSO

Rome, NY

#17 Nov 12, 2013
South St wrote:
The women in Personnel office in Rome are drunks. Laurie Bielby was drunk off her ass AT WORK in the morning several times! Warn everyone about her.....
Laurie Leaf Senior Personnel administrator is working on house arrest for DWI and two counts child endangerment.
Google her and see the lovely pic of her!
Laurie Bielby was stumbling drunk all over the office at 8 am!!!! That's the CNYDSO for you!
former rome ddso

West Hartford, CT

#18 Nov 12, 2013
insider wrote:
The headquarters in Albany already know about the issues in herkimer county. They been tipped off by several complaints. Trust me it will all come out soon enough and there will be people let go. There is zero tolerance.
Hope they start at the top!
DSO Oldtimer

Utica, NY

#19 Nov 12, 2013
insider wrote:
I hope you're right about this. I've seen good employees get railroaded for small mistakes and bad employees covered by the union who screw up big time, time and time again. And not just in Herkimer County. Problem is with the justice center is they are going after good employees who are turned in for stupid stuff, by the bad ones who really do cause harm, so they can continue to do what they do. I'm just glad I have two more years to go and I can retire.
Its only me

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 12, 2013
tori wrote:
sandra gorinstien jeww
agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study shows Utica - Rome are on the verge of an... 36 min Genius 1
Nano Nano Part 1 38 min Genius 26
Utica is number 1 in job growth , thanks nano 40 min Genius 3
Pedestrian Bridge Collapses 47 min UPD Racist Ape FAIL 6
Study: Utica - Rome WORST economic outlook till... 1 hr Real Genius 6
Utica in the 60's 1 hr Real Genius 49
Utica is the best place to raise a family on th... 1 hr Real Genius 8
Vitullo Obitary 3 hr Good riddence 10
frozen dome classic 3 hr Frozen Dumb Classic 46
Why is Your County Exec. Touting a Sovereign Na... 3 hr Upscale Outlet Mall 16