First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Susie

New York, NY

#21 Jan 12, 2013
He is an excellent doctor! Can not believe the horrible comments! He has nothing but the best interest in patients not the slackers that work with him! He is above and beyond an excellent doctor. Would recommend him highly. He has only the patients best interest! My experience with him has been amazing! Don't believe everything you hear. He is the best! I would trust him with my life!
Nice try doc

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 12, 2013
Would not let him operate on my dog!
nurse

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jan 12, 2013
Susie wrote:
He is an excellent doctor! Can not believe the horrible comments! He has nothing but the best interest in patients not the slackers that work with him! He is above and beyond an excellent doctor. Would recommend him highly. He has only the patients best interest! My experience with him has been amazing! Don't believe everything you hear. He is the best! I would trust him with my life!
You must not work with him or see his mistakes. I do see his mistakes. You must be one of the lucky ones
Nice try doc

Utica, NY

#24 Jan 12, 2013
Poor Dennis trying to promote himself, it's really sad.
Curious

Seymour, CT

#25 Apr 10, 2013
Is dennis blom married?
Grsteful mommy

Clifton Park, NY

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Dr mark Williams who was bashed by another poster is a wonderful surgeon and person. He did an appendectomy on my daughter when she was seven and he was fabulous to all of us. So there ssshole
Hmmm

Cortland, NY

#27 Apr 20, 2013
nurse wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not work with him or see his mistakes. I do see his mistakes. You must be one of the lucky ones
Ahh u must be one of the ones he "spurned" Nurse Ratchet!
Curious

Agawam, MA

#28 May 1, 2013
Grsteful mommy wrote:
Dr mark Williams who was bashed by another poster is a wonderful surgeon and person. He did an appendectomy on my daughter when she was seven and he was fabulous to all of us. So there ssshole
Dr. Mark Fat Ass Williams is a quack!
Stacy

Utica, NY

#29 Jul 17, 2013
Did not have a good experience with him. He clearly does not read the patients chart. Had a procedure with him had pain afterward called office. When they finally called back he gave me advice on another patient was not even aware which procedure he performed on me. I agree with the god complex and bad bed side manner.
cutern

Utica, NY

#30 Apr 5, 2014
Curious wrote:
Is dennis blom married?
yes why?
littlestarbrite

Utica, NY

#31 Sep 11, 2014
He's doing foot surgery on my husband. Any input on this ?
my experience

Utica, NY

#32 Sep 11, 2014
littlestarbrite wrote:
He's doing foot surgery on my husband. Any input on this ?
Do NOT go to St E's..Do NOT..recovery room is like a meat market. no privacy, only curtains in between each bed, unlike faxton or st lukes. Nurses are incompetent. as for the Doctor, unemotional and uncaring of your pain. i personally will never use him as a surgeon again. Use Syracuse doctors at the University. that's where i will go to if i ever need a surgeon/surgery again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name car salesman that sell lemons? 1 hr John 5
Rome Select AAU 13U Basketball Tryouts (Feb '13) 3 hr Basketball Mom 60
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 4 hr Marcie 113
David Inserra 5 hr Booger sugar 30
Do NOT elect Brouillette 5 hr I know 4
80 percent of west utica problems 6 hr mizz nosey 1
Linden v Brindisi 6 hr Enough 1
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 9 hr Next Flight Out 51
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 9 hr Wondering 18
Ucsd employee arrested during school hours 12 hr doar 8