First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Born in East Utica

Rome, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Just wondering if anyone has come across this "surgeon" and if so any commnts?
trully

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Born in East Utica wrote:
yeah I know him did him once not very good small if you know what I mean.
patient

Saint Johnsville, NY

#3 Jun 12, 2010
Born in East Utica wrote:
Yes I do excelent dr. He did my surgury have no complaints about him at all, why do you ask.
shutup

Saint Johnsville, NY

#4 Jun 12, 2010
trully wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I know him did him once not very good small if you know what I mean.
Grow up.
lez bean

Rome, NY

#5 Jun 12, 2010
has a bad temper and god complex
Nice

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 12, 2010
He is a brilliant surgeon and such a nice guy..talks and is nice to everyone. Sorry to disappoint your rotten comments.
lez bean

Rome, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2010
Nice wrote:
He is a brilliant surgeon and such a nice guy..talks and is nice to everyone. Sorry to disappoint your rotten comments.
i have worked with him and personaly witnessed his condescending tiraids,on more than one occasion. perhaps he is different outside the professional setting
Drew

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 10, 2011
Wonderful person. Very kind and caring.
Drew

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 10, 2011
I have also worked with him. In real life.
RNP

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2011
Have been working with him since he came around this area (in hosp). Dr. Max should be ashamed that he brought this joke in to his practice! I'd say go to Dr. Max only out of that practice, the other 2 have poor follow-up for their patients and never call back when there's a problem! I do think Dr. Max is realizing this & maybe they won't be around much longer!
Scotlady

New Hartford, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2011
RNP wrote:
Have been working with him since he came around this area (in hosp). Dr. Max should be ashamed that he brought this joke in to his practice! I'd say go to Dr. Max only out of that practice, the other 2 have poor follow-up for their patients and never call back when there's a problem! I do think Dr. Max is realizing this & maybe they won't be around much longer!
The man is a tool. The post calling him a "Brilliant Surgeon".....wow....you really need to get out more. He is a pompous little prick who is an average surgeon at best. Dr. Max on the other hand is an excellent person and physician.
a person who knows

Somerville, NJ

#12 Jan 11, 2011
This doctor is raising the level of care in the utica area. as a consultant who observes many surgeons and a wide array of procedures, I can confirm that his skill is unparalleled. He may be demanding of those around him, but only because he accepts nothing less than perfection. Patients in this area are lucky to have such a well-trained, competent surgeon nearby. People would be well-advised not to choose a surgeon simply on bedside manner, but to do research into credentials of their surgeons and their intelligence in general.

I would rather have a surgeon who is demanding supervising my care. In an area where so many doctors are satisfied with the status quo, it is refreshing to find a doctor committed to continuing his education and the education of those around him by staying current on all the literature available.
a recent patient

Cortland, NY

#13 Jan 11, 2011
I JUST HAD HERNIA SURGERY & DR. BLOM DID A GREAT JOB & WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE BEFORE & AFTER CARE
insider

Somerville, NJ

#14 Jan 11, 2011
Surgeons hold lives in hands. He tells it like it is and has data to back it up. He doesn't just tell you what you want to hear. Friends have had him for their care and while in hospital recovering from his saving their lives he saw them everyday. He's gifted
wow

Baldwinsville, NY

#15 Jan 11, 2011
I would like to know who the idiot is who started this. Say what you want but the guy ranks among the best in the state, PERIOD. He has been recognized in national medical publications for his excellence. Go try to ruin somone else who sucks because this guy is phenominal!
a recent patient

Cortland, NY

#16 Jan 12, 2011
most definately a personality conflict between Dennis & those idiots. I can see that but don't trash the man's practice!
jazzy jeff

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2011
Great Doc, did two surgeries for me in 2009 and one was to clean up the mess done by a certain slocum dickson doc. I never had to wait, always attentive, very personable. Couldn't have had a better experience, would definitely recommend him.
Lucy Loo

Rome, NY

#18 Jan 13, 2011
Would that doctor from slocum dickson be Williams
Sparky

Utica, NY

#19 Sep 22, 2012
I saw Dr. Blom this week and he is excellent. Great bedside manner and takes his time. He is very professional and likes to try everything else before sending you to get scoped or have surgery
Jazzy jeff

Holden, MA

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Lucy Loo wrote:
Would that doctor from slocum dickson be Williams
Yes, Mark Williams is the worst surgeon EVER. He told me so many bad things about Blom, but realized he should look at himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Tone's Tacos 2 min sad 6
Why is America letting racist cops get away wit... 5 min Control Overpopul... 3
how can you spot an outlaw biker 34 min Stupid Lazy Ugly 4
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 48 min tin 93
fitness mill 1 hr the mill 4
My ex is pregnant but i have a new girl.What do... (Apr '12) 3 hr Taxes 88
The Movie Theater In Utica 3 hr Lee Vitalone 1
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE