Coleman Powermate
Pressure Washer

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2008
I decided to make this forum somewhat useful, instead of the constant bickering. I bought a Coleman Powermate Pressure Washer. It started up great, ran for 5 minutes, and then stopped spitting water. I tried to get it to work again, but no luck. I looked on theinternet and saw that there was a problem with the trigger. I figured "great, I'll call the company and get a new one." I called a bunch of times, no answer, some recording about "no one available to answer the phone." Odd, but I thought maybe they were closed for vacation. I looked further on the net, only to find that in late May they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Oh crap, I thought. So I took the power washer back and got a refund.

My advice is that you consider another brand in case you need warranty service.

There, now I feel like I contributed to society.
Stinky McStink Face

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2008
I can send my wife over to scrub anything, fllors, deck dishes. I will even trade you her for your broken pressure washer.
thought 4 the day

AOL

#3 Apr 17, 2008
Stinky McStink Face wrote:
I can send my wife over to scrub anything, fllors, deck dishes. I will even trade you her for your broken pressure washer.
If God meant for men & women to get along, he woulda made them compatible
karcher pressure washer

AOL

#4 Apr 17, 2008
Pressure Washer wrote:
I decided to make this forum somewhat useful, instead of the constant bickering. I bought a Coleman Powermate Pressure Washer. It started up great, ran for 5 minutes, and then stopped spitting water. I tried to get it to work again, but no luck. I looked on theinternet and saw that there was a problem with the trigger. I figured "great, I'll call the company and get a new one." I called a bunch of times, no answer, some recording about "no one available to answer the phone." Odd, but I thought maybe they were closed for vacation. I looked further on the net, only to find that in late May they filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Oh crap, I thought. So I took the power washer back and got a refund.
My advice is that you consider another brand in case you need warranty service.
There, now I feel like I contributed to society.
I truly believe these things tend to LOOK better than to actually WORK good. Karcher is the same deal. Works good for a very short time & then starts leaking like crazy. Make sure when u use this, it's pretty warm out & u have sandals & a bathing suit on. seriously. I musta exchanged about 4 or 5 of 'em to Lowes and then I noticed that most of the boxes seemed to be retaped anyway so I know I wasn't the only one returning one.
Stinky McStink Face

Bronx, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2008
Boats too!
Stinky McStink Face wrote:
WM ZIRKEL

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2008
APRIL 28, 2008
WE ARE A REPAIR FIRM LOCATED IN MANSFIELD, OHIO. WE WERE A COLEMAN-POWERMATE WARRANTY REPAIR STATION. AS OF THIS DATE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH COLEMAN POWERMATE. WE ARE UNABLE TO GET PARTS AND COLEMAN ALSO OWES MOST DEALERS/WARRANTY STATIONS A BUNCH OF MONEY FOR WORK DONE. WE CAN UNDERSTAND OUR CUSTOMERS FRUSTRATIONS BUT WE ARE UNABLE TO DO WARRANTY WORK AT THE PRESENT TIME.
WE DO HAVE SOME PARTS FOR GENERATORS, PRESSURE WASHERS, ETC AND MAY BE ABLE TO HELP SOME OF YOU OUT. GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL ADVISE.
ELECTRIC MOTOR PRODUCTS, LLC
MANSFIELD, OHIO
WM ZIRKEL

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2008
NEED PARTS FOR COLEMAN POWERMATE? WE HAVE SOME PARTS.
MAYBE WE CAN HELP YOU OUT.
ELECTRIC MOTOR PRODUCTS
MANSFIELD, OHIO
Eric Dawkins

Galeton, PA

#8 Apr 28, 2008
Heck, Jack Water will do it free for you, he's use to living close to the ground anyway. If what he writes is any indication its not very powerful washing though.
Canal Water

New York, NY

#9 Apr 28, 2008
Eric Dawkins wrote:
Heck, Jack Water will do it free for you, he's use to living close to the ground anyway. If what he writes is any indication its not very powerful washing though.
Your name fits the way you talk
LOL
Jim Cook

Dayton, OH

#10 May 23, 2008
I have an older Powermate 2000T with a missing brass plug on the manifold. This is a 5 HP Tecumseh gas engine, and the pump is 3.0 gpm / 2000 psi. The model number is PW0832000. I need help identifying the pump manufacturer and locating the (14 mm) brass plug.
WM ZIRKEL wrote:
APRIL 28, 2008
WE ARE A REPAIR FIRM LOCATED IN MANSFIELD, OHIO. WE WERE A COLEMAN-POWERMATE WARRANTY REPAIR STATION. AS OF THIS DATE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH COLEMAN POWERMATE. WE ARE UNABLE TO GET PARTS AND COLEMAN ALSO OWES MOST DEALERS/WARRANTY STATIONS A BUNCH OF MONEY FOR WORK DONE. WE CAN UNDERSTAND OUR CUSTOMERS FRUSTRATIONS BUT WE ARE UNABLE TO DO WARRANTY WORK AT THE PRESENT TIME.
WE DO HAVE SOME PARTS FOR GENERATORS, PRESSURE WASHERS, ETC AND MAY BE ABLE TO HELP SOME OF YOU OUT. GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL ADVISE.
ELECTRIC MOTOR PRODUCTS, LLC
MANSFIELD, OHIO
Jim Cook

Dayton, OH

#11 May 23, 2008
I am looking for the brass plugs for the Coleman PW0832000 - if you have the part you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Jim Cook
WM ZIRKEL wrote:
NEED PARTS FOR COLEMAN POWERMATE? WE HAVE SOME PARTS.
MAYBE WE CAN HELP YOU OUT.
ELECTRIC MOTOR PRODUCTS
MANSFIELD, OHIO
Glen

Humble, TX

#12 May 3, 2009
I also have a PW0832000.03 Pressure washer. I would check Lowes for the brassm plug. They carry a wide variety of fittings, etc.
Glen

Humble, TX

#13 May 3, 2009
Coleman's manual says the PWo832000.03 uses a special oil for the pump and they provide a part number PW0650049. I can't find it anyplace but I am assuming it is a Compressor Oil. If anyone knows differently please advise. Thanks
Rusty

Duarte, CA

#14 Jun 13, 2009
Glen wrote:
Coleman's manual says the PWo832000.03 uses a special oil for the pump and they provide a part number PW0650049. I can't find it anyplace but I am assuming it is a Compressor Oil. If anyone knows differently please advise. Thanks
Hey Glen, I live in Spring and I too have an Pro 2000T model. However, I don't have an owners manual for it. I know that the last time I used it water go into the pump oil vent/filler tube. I am wanted to drain and refill with oil. My problem, I don't have an owner's manual! Maybe you and I can work together and solve some of our problems. I would like to make a copy of your owner's manual if at all possible. please send me and email at [email protected] You can find more about me at my webpage: www.rustykey.com and my email link there as well. I look forward to hearing from you... or anyone with a Pro 2000T owner's manual!
I_M_Disgusted

San Anselmo, CA

#15 Jun 20, 2010
Glen wrote:
From what I've seen in the Powermate manuals that I HAVE been able to locate on the Web, the pumps simply use NON-detergent 30-weight motor oil...
brian

Alstead, NH

#16 Sep 5, 2012
Rusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Glen, I live in Spring and I too have an Pro 2000T model. However, I don't have an owners manual for it. I know that the last time I used it water go into the pump oil vent/filler tube. I am wanted to drain and refill with oil. My problem, I don't have an owner's manual! Maybe you and I can work together and solve some of our problems. I would like to make a copy of your owner's manual if at all possible. please send me and email at [email protected] You can find more about me at my webpage: www.rustykey.com and my email link there as well. I look forward to hearing from you... or anyone with a Pro 2000T owner's manual!
Rusty I could usethe same manual for this pressure washer my email is [email protected] any help is greatly appreciated!
rusty

Avon, OH

#17 Jul 1, 2014
rusty how much oil did you put in the power washer pump this is a cole man the name of the washer is a moonson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 7 min Come Out Now 54
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 12 min Asbestos Pipe Dream 84
Boycott Keeler show sponsors 15 min Keeler is a Liber... 15
Lindsey Vonn Loves BBD! 29 min Call a Spade a Spade 4
utica real mega meets the utica clam 58 min In the dark 5
Trump has his finger on the tweet 1 hr Remember When 16
Keeler calls Joe Marino (Utica Councilman) out ... 1 hr utica bread 124
Sexless Marriage 6 hr Horny 22
Claudia Bad Mouthing 8 hr True Blue 39

Utica Jobs