Umpires strike out at American Legion...

Umpires strike out at American Legion Tournament

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Cosmo

Herkimer, NY

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Responsibility for this fiasco lies with the umpires. They are there to control the game, and they did not do so. There are always signs of problems before they escalate to this level, and the umpires are PAID to put an end to this BEFORE it ESCALATES. They did NOT do so.
Now, defend that.
mohamad is pedo

New York, NY

#2 Jul 29, 2013
stfu u guinnie bastard, you don't have a clue now gfu mother
east utican

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Responsibility lies with the coaches. Two umpires can't control 35-40 players without assistance from the coaches. And the so called educated elitists of New Hartford and Whitestown to act like that. These parents should be ashamed. The coaches for these two teams should be banned for life from American Legion baseball.
Cosmo

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2013
mohamad is pedo wrote:
stfu u guinnie bastard, you don't have a clue now gfu mother
You sound like an intelligent, affable guy. What is your stand on the subject:)
Cosmo

Herkimer, NY

#5 Jul 29, 2013
east utican wrote:
Responsibility lies with the coaches. Two umpires can't control 35-40 players without assistance from the coaches. And the so called educated elitists of New Hartford and Whitestown to act like that. These parents should be ashamed. The coaches for these two teams should be banned for life from American Legion baseball.
The umps don't have to control 35-40 players; they just have to stop the first one who begins the problem. It stops there!
blue

Enfield, CT

#6 Jul 29, 2013
sounds like the ump did try to control situation by ejecting the punk trying to start a fight. parents looking for a fight didnt like ejection so they stormed the field. how exactly does the fault lie with umpire for that?
Sad

East Hartford, CT

#7 Jul 29, 2013
The Umpire threw out parents from Whites town and players from Whitestown It was a disgrace Greg Gaetta saw and heard it all. The 2 kids from Whitesboro should be banned . From legion. Don't blame the umps for idiots
Former Ump

East Hartford, CT

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Whitestown has a bad reputation and their proud of it. Absolute disgrace what they did last year and this year .Nobody can defend what they did.
John Mclaren

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Can anyone tell me what legion baseball team my son would learn the most from? One legend umpire oops I mean legion umpire told me my son would only have fun with certain teams and not learn a thing! SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT SUMMER TO ME!!

He cares and HE'S PROVEN IT!!!!!!!!!! A true POST man.
Baseball Fan

Whitesboro, NY

#11 Jul 29, 2013
I read another post and did a google on American Legion Baseball Brawl.It showed how real umpires respond and how real American Legion Leaders responded.
polli

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 29, 2013
Very true. And a lot of Wboro parents were drunk at the game. That was a big issue. The big azz bald guy who works for Utica DPW is a punk and bully. He is a cancer Wboro. He starts trouble everywhere. Nice parent Wboro.
mrsdesensfker

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2013
Mr desens is a coward
Terrible

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 29, 2013
who were the coaches involved? Not a way to teach sportsmanship to kids!
Baseball Fan

Whitesboro, NY

#15 Jul 29, 2013
The American Legion Baseball Brawl on YouTube were very large players. Where the players in the Whitestown, New Hartford game the same age?

Those American Legion Baseball official made the right decision.
upurs

New York, NY

#16 Jul 29, 2013
its not on u tube doopey
City Hall

Homer, NY

#17 Jul 29, 2013
Did Sokolowski ever explain to his kids why he got fired from the Water Board?
Baseball Fan

Whitesboro, NY

#18 Jul 29, 2013
upurs wrote:
its not on u tube doopey
I'll break it down for you...

Try to google again.

The YouTube Game was American Legion Teams Cherryville, NC vs. Douglasville, GA in bench clearing brawl.

Its shows umpires acting promptly and American Legion Baseball Officials acting swiftly.
Joe

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Jul 29, 2013
The umpire should of thrown out the batter when he bumped the catcher. It was a disgrace Greg Gaetta saw and heard it all. The kid from New Hartford should be banned from legion. NH must be paying off the umps.
Sad wrote:
The Umpire threw out parents from Whites town and players from Whitestown It was a disgrace Greg Gaetta saw and heard it all. The 2 kids from Whitesboro should be banned . From legion. Don't blame the umps for idiots
Joe

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Jul 29, 2013
The batter hit the catcher first you idiot
blue wrote:
sounds like the ump did try to control situation by ejecting the punk trying to start a fight. parents looking for a fight didnt like ejection so they stormed the field. how exactly does the fault lie with umpire for that?
Tony

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Jul 29, 2013
New Hartford has a bad reputation and their proud of it. Absolute disgrace what they did this year. Nobody can defend what they did.
Former Ump wrote:
Whitestown has a bad reputation and their proud of it. Absolute disgrace what they did last year and this year .Nobody can defend what they did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Hartford is the new Ghetto of Utica. 6 min Jim who 16
Bella Regina 23 min hey 21
You broke into my phone 25 min Bring it in real ... 1
At Party Talking About Utica 43 min ghetto 24
oh no ]\[lGGERS HIGHEST RATE FOR DISEASES 55 min City of Losers 3
why ]\[lGGERS HAVE HIGHEST CRIME RATE OF ANY RACE 56 min City of Losers 2
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 59 min City of Losers 34
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 59 min Debbie 210
Stuck in Utica Forever 1 hr City of Losers 33
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 2 hr Troll this Troll ... 35