sad

Sutton, MA

#1 Oct 27, 2013
Anyone talk to him within the past couple years? Its heartbreaking what happened to him. He lost everything. His poor daughter will never know him because of the cruel mother. His mothers passing broke him. I never expected him to take the path he did.
Past friend

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Dominique is the mother of the lil girl right? She was a crazy whack job, always trying to kill herself and starve herself. She even slept with mike friend adam
friend

Nokomis, FL

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Rip
sad

Plantsville, CT

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah I remember her acting like that. Mike's daughter never knew him because she made her husband adopt her and change her last name :( she fought for Mike to never see his daughter and claimed abandonment because he went to jail. She won the case. That little girl thinks her stepfather is her real father it's sad. Now mike is deceased and it breaks my heart how he died. He never was the type to do drugs. He lost his daughter and mother tragically and couldn't handle it I would do anything to just tell him I am here for him :(
Fam

Brighton, MA

#5 Nov 1, 2013
Rip, I love you and miss you always, I wish I could of reached out. Miss you and you Mom just the same. I think of you both at times when I'm weak and push hard in your memory. #heavyhearted
sad

Schenectady, NY

#6 Nov 16, 2013
Anyone know how i can get ahold of santino? I need a photo of mike...i am having such a hard time with this.
pof

Utica, NY

#7 Nov 20, 2013
Did Michael commit suicide?I was his parole officer until he was D/C last year and just recently heard that he had died.
sad

Derry, NH

#8 Nov 22, 2013
Yes he did :( in July.
pof

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 22, 2013
That is really sad.I know he was depressed,but never thought he would take his own life.
sad

Holden, MA

#10 Nov 23, 2013
He lost everything, custody of his daughter and the murder of his mother, he couldn't handle it.
pof

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 28, 2013
How did his mother die?
sad

Attica, NY

#13 Dec 5, 2013
Remember the Westmoreland murder/ suicide? His mothers boyfriend shot her then himself while he was away. He didn't even attend her funeral i dont think...the only couple people he had, he lost
sosad

Greeley, CO

#14 Dec 7, 2013
I used to date Mike back before Domanique got her hands on him-he was such a sweet guy, a little troubled, but sweet! I had no idea he committed suicide, I talked to him earlier this year, right before he deleted his facebook account. My heart is broken right now.
sad

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Dec 10, 2013
Me too we were close and i wish he came to me :( Dominique is a horrible woman
Jen e

Waltham, MA

#16 Jan 11, 2014
I had puppy love with mike back in our Donovan days. I wrote him while he was in prison and when he got a Facebook he was always was troubled may he find peace in his after life.
Sad

Southbridge, MA

#17 Feb 21, 2014
If anyone has pictures of him please please tell me!! All the photos I had I have to his step father when he was in prison, when he got out, I had 2 pictures left but gave them to mike because his daughter Aleesia was in them. Now I have none!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Bonamassa and another nobody...... (Jan '12) 25 min Thick Stomached U... 459
Refugees & Welfare DESTROYED Utica & Oneida County 26 min Thick Stomached U... 20
betrayed 1 hr Sylvie 5
Sheldon Silver Arrested by FBI Today 2 hr No Nano 4 u 47
listen to the teachers whining 2 hr Komrad who 75
Bosnian restaurants 2 hr clipse2002 1
Re-United At Last - A Taco Bell Love Story 2 hr Thick Stomached U... 3
All-Star Game NOT Sold Out 2 hr Thick Stomached U... 16
division 1football signees 5 hr Be nice 18
Palmeri another Roefaro maybe worse (Apr '11) 6 hr Papers 62
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search