Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Valley slumlord finally busted!!..Convicted!!!...Faces 35 yrs in jail!!...Hope the roaches he forced people to live with visit him in Jail!!!
I know

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

For what?
Ernie

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

roaches he forced people to live with visit him in jail??
TenanT 2

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

TENANT wrote:
FUCK YOU LAST LAUGH
I concur...
Alan Fraccola

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

What a moron lol. 35 years in jail? Where on earth did you get that number?! Its a max sentence of 5 years you idiot. You obviously know nothing about slum lords. This is my uncle you're talking about and I have worked on many of his apartment buildings and none of them are slums. He owns one apartment complex in the middle of frankfort that is fairly unsatisfactory but he's in the process of clearing out all the crack heads that lived there (probably you) before he bought the property. Next time you decide to publicly share your thoughts, do a little research so you don't look like an ignorant moron. You should be ashamed of yourself for slandering my uncles name.
christin

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I can't believe that tax payers money could be spent on sendig a good man like cross nicastro to jail. I think our money could be better spent on keeping bad people locked up. Cross Nicastro is someone whom contributes to society and helps in many charities. Any time he's asked to help he does so without hesitation.
THE MAN

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

5 years on each count..convicted on 7 counts..35 dummy!
dawson

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

what he did next to a river bed i think he should be locked up atleast 20 years
christopher

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

He is faced with one count for 5 years dummy! Cross doesn't have 7 counts! get your facts straight before you comment.
christopher

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I check this web sight everyday this is what i see. people don't know what they're talking about. IT IS STUPID!
christopher

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

dawson wrote:
what he did next to a river bed i think he should be locked up atleast 20 years
that is so stupid why don't you worry about the little mexicans down there insted of worrying whats going on up here!
Tootsie

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

He did the same as Mancuso's. They call him CROSS THE FIRE BUG. Lets see 7 fires..hmmm, Insurance money! Put him away.. The reefer King!
the big boy

Cold Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

well thats just stupid! he is a nice guy he helps chariteis and mows abondend cemitarys so why don't you shut up tootsie.
lets be realistic

Cohoes, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Alan Fraccola wrote:
What a moron lol. 35 years in jail? Where on earth did you get that number?! Its a max sentence of 5 years you idiot. You obviously know nothing about slum lords. This is my uncle you're talking about and I have worked on many of his apartment buildings and none of them are slums. He owns one apartment complex in the middle of frankfort that is fairly unsatisfactory but he's in the process of clearing out all the crack heads that lived there (probably you) before he bought the property. Next time you decide to publicly share your thoughts, do a little research so you don't look like an ignorant moron. You should be ashamed of yourself for slandering my uncles name.
your uncle allowed 60 million pounds of debris to be dumped on his land. he also had financial problems... you mean to tell me he didn't know? Great family, and Cross, Sr. was a great man, but not your uncle.
hank brackett

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Why was nothing about his sentence in the O-D? Is his fiance going to stay with him? WKTV said he was sentenced to 3 years in prison.
Loser Detector

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Perhaps illegal dumping of dangerous hazardous materials in violation of the law in your book but the authorities with their investigatory ability deemed otherwise and there appears to be a basis for culpability, hence the convictions. Maybe that amounts to heroism from people like Alan Fraccola but birds of a feather flock together. Just look at Fraccola's apartment building and the losers in his flock that live there. Lock the front door and keep them in the back yard off Genesee Street Alan.
hello

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

hank brackett wrote:
Why was nothing about his sentence in the O-D? Is his fiance going to stay with him? WKTV said he was sentenced to 3 years in prison.
Wrong generation nit wit
there's 4 generations of the same name and 2 rent apts
RFD

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

christin wrote:
I can't believe that tax payers money could be spent on sendig a good man like cross nicastro to jail. I think our money could be better spent on keeping bad people locked up. Cross Nicastro is someone whom contributes to society and helps in many charities. Any time he's asked to help he does so without hesitation.
Sometimes it is rather stupid to defend the indefensible. Never mind the roaches (if there were any), but pay attention to the forgrd documents and illegal dumping of dangerous asbestos,(a substance that has been proven to be a prime ingredient in those that are afflicted with metaphystiola (sp) and spend the rest of their life gasping for air. Also take into consideration the fact that the asbestos was dumped on his wetland property which means it will drain into the Mohawk River and the Barge now called Erie Canal.
Who knows how many people may be affected by eating asbestos ingesting fish or heaven forbid, drinking contaminated water. If you need proof of how dangerous tainted water may be, check what is going on in West Virginia.
RFD

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

the big boy wrote:
well thats just stupid! he is a nice guy he helps chariteis and mows abondend cemitarys so why don't you shut up tootsie.
So, therefore, he should be allowed to dump prohibited and proven health hazards in his backyard. Did he give no consideration to the health hazards to his own family and people who live in his community for the sake of greedy dollars? And why would he seek to dump illegal asbestos from rather faraway NJ in our town unless it was just plain avarice.
freebie the bean

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Does he still have that hottie that was living with him??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••