proud to be a racist

Utica, NY

#23 Jul 14, 2013
Remember - NYS has the same law as Florida!

IF you feel threatened and feel your life is in danger, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF!!!!

So - for those that have no other choice to live among the black trash here in Utica, if someone threatens you on the street, or in your home and you have a gun - do what Zimmerman did - SHOOT THEM!
Yo sister

Bronx, NY

#26 Jul 14, 2013
I think Trevon's mother and mutha fkin father were looking for money because I never saw many tears, from either one of them! He will never meet th girl of his dreams, and won't smoke anymore of that chronic weed he had in his system. Just goes to show all of u wanna be gangsta's the white man RULES!!!!! And we will shoot your ass!
Exactly

Utica, NY

#28 Jul 14, 2013
The way it is wrote:
He received a life sentence, a normal life will never be even remotely possible.
Jury did NOT find him INNOCENT. They only couldn't prove it within the realm of reasonable doubt. HE IS STILL GUILTY. He will ALWAYS be a MJURDERER and he will serve a lifetime of misery. A normal life is OVER for him, as it should be. He will forever be looking over his shoulder. But the good news is, that he's now in the same club as OJ. With karma, maybe one day, he'll even be roommates with OJ. He will go over the line again and next time a smarter jury will make him pay.
American

Utica, NY

#29 Jul 14, 2013
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Jury did NOT find him INNOCENT. They only couldn't prove it within the realm of reasonable doubt. HE IS STILL GUILTY. He will ALWAYS be a MJURDERER and he will serve a lifetime of misery. A normal life is OVER for him, as it should be. He will forever be looking over his shoulder. But the good news is, that he's now in the same club as OJ. With karma, maybe one day, he'll even be roommates with OJ. He will go over the line again and next time a smarter jury will make him pay.
You are right in one respect; he did shoot him. But that was never disputed. You have to understand the defense of justification. You don't seem to get it. Most people don't think he's innocent of killing t.m. We just wanted to see an acquittal because that is the law. Like it or not, justice has been served. It sucks that this even happened. But this very intelligent jury did the right thing.
EZ Zeizio

United States

#31 Jul 14, 2013
proud to be a racist wrote:
Remember - NYS has the same law as Florida!
IF you feel threatened and feel your life is in danger, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF!!!!
So - for those that have no other choice to live among the black trash here in Utica, if someone threatens you on the street, or in your home and you have a gun - do what Zimmerman did - SHOOT THEM!
Yeah, THAT sounds "real smart" idiot. Why am I not surprised that these ridiculously ignorant statements are coming from poor ignorant angry racist retards?

If you're so proud then why don't you post you name brainchild?

Afraid we'll come take that gun out of your bitch coward hand?
Arrested Development

Utica, NY

#32 Jul 14, 2013
the blacks talk about riot all the tome when its a white on black but when OJ Simpson was found not guilty of killing to white people ,, white people said nothing not even the news so can the blacks stop this racist crap
typical blacks

Knob Noster, MO

#33 Jul 14, 2013
have a happy life George.

Travon was a troublemaeen killed bker and would have by the age of 23.
plain and simple

Utica, NY

#34 Jul 14, 2013
there is nothing to get all excited about, it was a clear case of self defense! the little koon got what he deserved for his efforts.
Impartial

Murray, KY

#35 Jul 14, 2013
Many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. The Jury made a decision based on evidence of a TRAGIC event. Keep race and politics out of it. All people are created equal in this country.

My prayers go out to the Martin's for thier loss but not because of the verdict. It is tragic for all!
Retail

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Jul 14, 2013
That's great news you can save your own life if someone is smashing your head into the concrete.
And it's a shame the black people are so racist that the think calling someone a cracker is some how less then if a white person calls a black person a crow. Furthermore there's not one person living that's been a slave or is there any slave owner alive... So to all you black racist get off the train that make you think someone O's you something. Justice has been served. So all you punks out there should learn from this.
freebie the bean

Rome, NY

#37 Jul 14, 2013
proud to be a racist wrote:
Remember - NYS has the same law as Florida!
IF you feel threatened and feel your life is in danger, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF!!!!
So - for those that have no other choice to live among the black trash here in Utica, if someone threatens you on the street, or in your home and you have a gun - do what Zimmerman did - SHOOT THEM!
I think your referring to the "stand your ground" law. In Fla., if you are carrying concealed and someone accosts you and wants to do harm or rob you, you can pull out your piece and waste the bastard. NYS does NOT have such a rule. They feel you should turn around and walk away and if he still pursues you you are to run to someone or some place for help. I can assure you if it happened in Oneida Cty. Judge Dwyer would scold you for not doing more to resist your attacker and criminal charges will be brought on you. Fla. also has the "Castle Doctrine" where you are totally free to defend yourself in your home, no questions asked.
OH NO

Tempe, AZ

#38 Jul 14, 2013
Don't ever shoot a black in NYS, unless your half dead. NYS loves the savage, raise them from pup's, steals all your money to give to them. Hands them a free ride through life on all your money.

NYS=
Nijjer get
Your money
State
Arrested Development

Utica, NY

#40 Jul 14, 2013
black people threatening GZ life hundreds of blacks are see link http://www.infowars.com/disturbing-tweets-fol... its crazy blacks have been killing whites for YEARS and one guy manages to kill them first in self defense one in a million years this happens and they want to riot and kill the guy crazy who is the lyncher now folks OJ killed two people and nothing not one mention of riot from the whites but if OJ was found guilty they would have rioted SMH WE NEED MORE GUNS TO STOP THE VIOLENCE
plain and simple

Utica, NY

#41 Jul 14, 2013
Impartial wrote:
Many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. The Jury made a decision based on evidence of a TRAGIC event. Keep race and politics out of it. All people are created equal in this country.
My prayers go out to the Martin's for thier loss but not because of the verdict. It is tragic for all!
God doesnt hear the prayers of unrepentant sinners!
proud to be a racist

Utica, NY

#42 Jul 14, 2013
EZ Zeizio wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, THAT sounds "real smart" idiot. Why am I not surprised that these ridiculously ignorant statements are coming from poor ignorant angry racist retards?
If you're so proud then why don't you post you name brainchild?
Afraid we'll come take that gun out of your bitch coward hand?
Hey Stupid - Call a lawyer or the Police and they will tell you exactly what was posted.

Go back to school and learn how to debate without using gutter language.

My name is "SMARTER THAN YOU"!
proud to be a racist

Utica, NY

#43 Jul 14, 2013
freebie the bean wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your referring to the "stand your ground" law. In Fla., if you are carrying concealed and someone accosts you and wants to do harm or rob you, you can pull out your piece and waste the bastard. NYS does NOT have such a rule. They feel you should turn around and walk away and if he still pursues you you are to run to someone or some place for help. I can assure you if it happened in Oneida Cty. Judge Dwyer would scold you for not doing more to resist your attacker and criminal charges will be brought on you. Fla. also has the "Castle Doctrine" where you are totally free to defend yourself in your home, no questions asked.
I stand by what I posted as this was told to me by one of the top Brass of UPD.

Example - If someone breaks into your home and blocks your only way of escape, you have every right to shoot them with the shotgun you have hidden under your bed!!!!! No gun permit needed - LOL.
Proud of ignorance

United States

#44 Jul 14, 2013
proud to be a racist wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Stupid - Call a lawyer or the Police and they will tell you exactly what was posted.
Go back to school and learn how to debate without using gutter language.
My name is "SMARTER THAN YOU"!
You're proud of what? Your racist ignorance? or the fact you're still stuck in utica? That's why your ignorant utica ass is living off a man and you don't have any degrees.

When you finally save enough coupons to move out of utica THEN you can pretend you're smart.
Proud of ignorance

United States

#45 Jul 14, 2013
Impartial wrote:
Many of you should be ashamed of yourselves. The Jury made a decision based on evidence of a TRAGIC event. Keep race and politics out of it. All people are created equal in this country.
My prayers go out to the Martin's for their loss but not because of the verdict. It is tragic for all!
They can't help themselves. It's mostly a few racist cops and their family members embarrassing themselves with this drivel.

Small utica minds at work. They hate the world for being successful and wealthy without having to suck people off for it.
Boilerqueens

United States

#46 Jul 14, 2013
proud to be a racist wrote:
<quoted text>I stand by what I posted as this was told to me by one of the top Brass of UPD.
Example - If someone breaks into your home and blocks your only way of escape, you have every right to shoot them with the shotgun you have hidden under your bed!!!!! No gun permit needed - LOL.
STFU simpleton racist. I doubt you do anything legal racists typically are the scum class.
Proud of ignorance

United States

#48 Jul 14, 2013
YO SREGGIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you SREGGIN, black REGGIN will get intelligence in 900 years REGGIN.
Don't be sad REGGIN, your the dumbest fk on topix.
Sorry scumbag I earned my masters, got it paid for FOR FREE because I'm smarter than most of you douchy utica whiners. Own it. You're only here posting your utica copsucker racist trash because you're a lowlife scumbag who never made it out of uterus and now you get to watch your oldwhore mother Barbara live in a shack paying deathly taxes and she can't sell her Andes ave house because she's "so smart".

Fuckyou people. God put you where you are whining like stuck bitches for a reason. Karmic fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave Abraham 28 min Curious 10
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 32 min Tolerance is a Vi... 24
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 37 min russ bianco 56
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 41 min joe 29
PEF Council Leaders 44 min Uniongal 1
Apt/House rental is too damn high 50 min Buster Brown 3
Shooting at Wa. St. high school 1 hr Komrad Koumo 1
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 1 hr WSYR Reporter-soo... 7
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 4 hr Idiot 23
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]