Small children killed 2 this week.

Small children killed 2 this week.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Axe

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2013
My heart goes out to the families of the woman shot by the 4-year-old and the child killed by the 6-year old. This is due to adults leaving loaded guns within reach of these youngsters. A long time ago I lived in Corn Hill and was robbed of my tv, vcr,camera, clothing etc.. My brother suggested I get a gun and I remember saying, "I can't hide a bag of chocolate chips in the house without my kids finding it, where would I hide a gun?"

Please, understand the curiosity of children and lock up.
Alice

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Axe wrote:
My heart goes out to the families of the woman shot by the 4-year-old and the child killed by the 6-year old. This is due to adults leaving loaded guns within reach of these youngsters. A long time ago I lived in Corn Hill and was robbed of my tv, vcr,camera, clothing etc.. My brother suggested I get a gun and I remember saying, "I can't hide a bag of chocolate chips in the house without my kids finding it, where would I hide a gun?"
where did this happen
duh

Little Falls, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
one was in toms river,nj
NEW jersey

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Axe wrote:
idiots leave guns around. i just cant believe it
Axe

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>
where did this happen
Just go to CNN.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 19 min South Paw 69
A third term for Obama 1 hr get real 23
John Nehme gets Laid because he has a huge Boner! 2 hr Sarah 3
fly a drone in my backyard 2 hr Grannys gooch 7
Who is best woman doctor in area (Feb '13) 6 hr Stash Rules 19
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 6 hr orange not the ne... 27
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 11 hr markstrom 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages