Utica roads,,,roflmao

Utica roads,,,roflmao

Posted in the Utica Forum

George

Ithaca, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2014
Last night I had to actually turn around and go back and try a different route, which wasn't much better. I was coming down the Parkway and tried to take the back road by the resevior and the road was gone. I mean knee deep holes. So I took the Parkway heading toward MVCC and that road was almost not useable. Are you kidding me Utica. When you don't do basic summer/fall repairs and Winters are brutal, what do you expect Utica. All towns have some pot holes, but nothing like Utica. Utica has pot holes, sink holes, roadssurfaces missing and now ski jump bumps you can't see till to late. This is all a joke and you pay taxes Utica and allow this? Why?
abc

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2014
George wrote:
Last night I had to actually turn around and go back and try a different route, which wasn't much better. I was coming down the Parkway and tried to take the back road by the resevior and the road was gone. I mean knee deep holes. So I took the Parkway heading toward MVCC and that road was almost not useable. Are you kidding me Utica. When you don't do basic summer/fall repairs and Winters are brutal, what do you expect Utica. All towns have some pot holes, but nothing like Utica. Utica has pot holes, sink holes, roadssurfaces missing and now ski jump bumps you can't see till to late. This is all a joke and you pay taxes Utica and allow this? Why?
Maybe we should put up a tollbooth to collect for repairs. I bet you would complain about paying for that also. It is not about the roads in Utica, it is not about the Mayor, it is always about you and the power you think you have. You are a cyberbully and feel you need power and attention all the time.
Randy

Ithaca, NY

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Toll booth? I think that is why you pay taxes, TO HAVE ROADS TO DRIVE ON, without craters in them. "abc", you must work for the city because you sound stupid and that is a qualification to be a city employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 2 min Gov Cheese Hockey 467
president roosevelt interned many inocent japa... 3 min usa 1
New HATEford poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra - ... 8 min Another reminder 22
Not All Nazis Are Bad 15 min WW II Ones Were 17
We're is Frank Pelli community resume 28 min North Utica watch... 4
Becky Sykes cheating of her husband again. 40 min freebie 11
whos got the biggest D in city 1 hr lovemyd 1
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 1 hr Trump 44
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 1 hr went to cabin 238
High School football in trouble 2 hr sad 7
Keeler does it again! 13 hr Justice League 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages