First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Dog lover

New Hartford, NY

#32 May 27, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> You looked in the mirror and found the idiot.
Good one you got em Weller.
Disgusting

Syracuse, NY

#34 May 27, 2013
Concerned Dog lover wrote:
<quoted text>Good one you got em Weller.
When I read quotes like yours and then the post you're referring to all I can think of is "duh". Are central New Yorkers really this simple minded? No wonder why that area sucks and so do the people.
Wrong

Camillus, NY

#35 May 27, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You are a simple one. Of course they take profits with them but they're also paying US workers and suppliers to build their trucks. Ford and Chrysler aren't. What are they doing with their profits? Building factories in china for that market which is growing exponentially.
My F150 was 100% built in Atlanta, GA.
Disgusting

Syracuse, NY

#36 May 27, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
My F150 was 100% built in Atlanta, GA.
Acutuallythe plant was sold and closed in 2009 I believe and wasn't in Atlanta but it was in Georgia so you're partially right. Most fords for domestic sale are now built in Canada. I also believe f150s were never built in Georgia.
Cliffy Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#38 May 28, 2013
Utica Signs Prisons Forts wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them believe what they want bits utica. The laughing stock of the northeast.
Warning: Cliffy, Cretin's wife and sissy, is trying to spell and make a complete sentence again.
CCPisBACK

Carthage, NY

#39 May 28, 2013
Welcome back,CCP! We missed your warnings. I hope that you will delve more deeply into the story of Cliffy's Gremlin. The public wants to know. Enjoy.
Cliffy Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning: Cliffy, Cretin's wife and sissy, is trying to spell and make a complete sentence again.
PublicServiceAnn ouncement

Carthage, NY

#41 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's so full of information and wisdom.
Yes. He is doing a great public service, like the Emergency Weather Alerts, warning unsuspecting topix readers to beware of the presence of unsubstantiated insider information, disparaging remarks about anything associated with Utica, and witless repetition of the same names and topics.
CCP

Gouverneur, NY

#42 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's so full of information and wisdom.
Why thank you Clifford. Now get on your Segway, drive East until you run out of power, then keep walking until you see a large body of water, then float your fat azzz all the way out until the Japanese whaling fleet puts you out of our misery.
corntooth

New Hartford, NY

#43 May 28, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read quotes like yours and then the post you're referring to all I can think of is "duh". Are central New Yorkers really this simple minded? No wonder why that area sucks and so do the people.
That was a joke you idiot,speaking of duh,You live in cny why not move to a smarter place.Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon's Tap Room 3 min Bozo 11
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 14 min Benji 39
aly 1 hr all her kids 1
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 3 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11
Michael "Sosa been stackin" Austin (Jan '14) 3 hr Vanilla ice 11
WKTV (Same as it ever was) (Sep '11) 3 hr DinkDink 75
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 4 hr truth hurts liberals 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages