palmieri a fraud
PALMIERI A FRAUD

Liverpool, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2011
i HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I SAW ROBBIES FLYER--HE'S GOING TO FIGHT UTICA CORRUPTION. THIS FROM A GUY WHO HAS BEEN PART OF THE CORRUPTION FOR 20 + YEARS. CITY CAR, CITY GAS CARD, DRIVING TO OLD FORGE ON THE TAXPAYERS. THE BEST, A BOARD MEMBER OF uTICA COMMUNITY ACTION, WHILE MILLIONS WHERE STOLEN RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE AND CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE CORRUPT KIDS ONEIDA BOARD, WHERE HIS DAUGHTER JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE EMPLOYED. NOTHING BUT A TAXPAYER LEACH----KEEP FIGHTING ROBBIE BOY
Mountain Suracey

Englewood, CO

#2 Aug 21, 2011
He's a shoplifter too! He used to stuff all kinds of stuff in his jeans when he hung out on James St. A born thief. It's in his blood.
sad

Liverpool, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2011
sad he can be our mayor

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 26, 2011
sad wrote:
sad he can be our mayor
Nooooooooooooooooo!~!!! Vote for me! My head is further up my azz than Palmieri!!! Look at the pic!!
Clemente Surace

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 26, 2011
I support Rob Palmieri 1000% Rob Palmieri! For Utica! For good!
Bob Cardillo

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2011
I also support Robert Palmieri for mayor of Utica. At least he didn't steal 100 grand.
liberty

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 26, 2011
I'm Bob Cardillos gay lover. Clem joins in every now and then.
Nick Cardillo

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 26, 2011
Dad...are you really like that?
Robert Palmieri

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 26, 2011
I don't know what I'll do if I get elected.

“When Irish Eyes are Smiling..”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Watch Out!

#10 Aug 26, 2011
Pathetic, 7 out of 9 post from same poster.
Bob Cardillo

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 26, 2011
Why do you think that?
What

Utica, NY

#12 Aug 26, 2011
Who cares? Rob can't get elected. He's kissing all the wrong asses and running a two bit campaign. He can hire Jim Murphy and Jordan Karp all he wants, they're not miracle makers. He won't even give residents a straight answer to simple questions. He holds a press conference on Bleeker St. with about 20 people. 15 don't vote and at least 4 or 5 in the crowd have been arrested during this past year alone. That's a fact.

He is way too high strung and turns people off. Not a people person at all. Doesn't take advice and thinks this is one of his 1985 runs for council. Things have changed and the city has changed. You need wards 3, 4 and 6 to win. No one other than his friends and family in those wards is even considering him. His numbers aren't even good in the other wards.

I say this because I actually like Rob, and I hope he ends up proving me wrong. But right now, it's a disaster of a campaign.
taxpayer blood suckerr

Liverpool, NY

#13 Aug 27, 2011
This palmieri guy has never had a non-taxpayer job...nothing but a leach...want to judge a worker...check out their hands.....this guy has pretty boy hands....never a day of hard labor.....his whole family has public sector jobs.....they would be lost in the private sector....not to mention he has a very strange relationship with his daughters and doesn't like his son! very strange his two son-laws are missing from his flyer....could it be because they loath him! DUH!

“Lovin' it!”

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 27, 2011
taxpayer blood suckerr wrote:
This palmieri guy has never had a non-taxpayer job...nothing but a leach...want to judge a worker...check out their hands.....this guy has pretty boy hands....never a day of hard labor.....his whole family has public sector jobs.....they would be lost in the private sector....not to mention he has a very strange relationship with his daughters and doesn't like his son! very strange his two son-laws are missing from his flyer....could it be because they loath him! DUH!
There also talk that he's a shoplifter. It comes from a very credible source.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#15 May 24, 2014
How's he working out for you? Lol!

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#16 May 25, 2014
PALMIERI A FRAUD wrote:
i HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I SAW ROBBIES FLYER--HE'S GOING TO FIGHT UTICA CORRUPTION. THIS FROM A GUY WHO HAS BEEN PART OF THE CORRUPTION FOR 20 + YEARS. CITY CAR, CITY GAS CARD, DRIVING TO OLD FORGE ON THE TAXPAYERS. THE BEST, A BOARD MEMBER OF uTICA COMMUNITY ACTION, WHILE MILLIONS WHERE STOLEN RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE AND CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE CORRUPT KIDS ONEIDA BOARD, WHERE HIS DAUGHTER JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE EMPLOYED. NOTHING BUT A TAXPAYER LEACH----KEEP FIGHTING ROBBIE BOY
He's the greatest mayor in history!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vacation time 10 min maybe 11
how much u give for graduation gift 10 min dummypants 5
Mueller has nothing 12 min dummypants 3
Transparency on Hospital Proposal 17 min Explain 40
Cuomo lets criminals Vote and Walk out of Prison 46 min baretta1976 3
keelers compassion coalition interview 51 min hillary 19
Notre Dame football 1 hr a vs c 28
Hobika loses 10 hr Hobika wins 29
Sad day for Utica Schools 10 hr Lefty 14
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 11 hr Genny 23