Shooting victim Reginald Davis dies: Second shooting in four days, first homicide this year

May 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Utica Daily News

A man died Tuesday afternoon after being shot Monday night. The fatal shooting was the second in four days, and police say they're looking into the possibility the two shootings could be related, but they say it's too early to tell.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

I heard the shots shit was scary! police did a good job responding!
not cool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

RIP
RIP Dude

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Judged:

Sorry to hear about the loss of life. I bet he was in the middle of changing his life around.
Parents, raise your children right while you can!
abc

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

RIP, Reggie
track

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

RIP Dude wrote:
Sorry to hear about the loss of life. I bet he was in the middle of changing his life around.
yea like a leopard can change his spots one less low life walking the streets
O grape

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

Crazy wrote:
police did a good job responding!
"Responding" to what? A corpse in the street? Good job! Now tell us why the witnesses won't talk to the police. That's where they fail us. Keep kissin that ass and wondering why.
dumbfounded

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

RIP Dude wrote:
They are always in the middle of changing their life around. I always wonder what someone is doing out that late on a weeknight.

DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

A kid is dead and all the Utican idiot racists can do is make up derogatory things about the kid without any actual knowledge of the kid or the circumstances of his death.

That's just one of the many reasons why Utica, and Oneida County as a whole, is such a backwards racist shithole.
a day in the life

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

DRN wrote:
A kid is dead and all the Utican idiot racists can do is make up derogatory things about the kid without any actual knowledge of the kid or the circumstances of his death.
That's just one of the many reasons why Utica, and Oneida County as a whole, is such a backwards racist shithole.
I couldn't agree more. There will be plenty of time to speculate the circumstances of this tragic event. For now, allow the family to grieve without the derogatory comments. None of us are perfect and most have some life experience that could've ended far worse than it did. Stop penalizing those left to grieve loss of life!!!
REAL TALK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

Let somebody shoot ya peaples in tha head , then see how you feel. I bet you wouldnt be poppin hot sh*t out ya face !!!!!!!!!!

“Watching the News”

Since: Sep 09

Roswell, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

that's right Utica is a dump, I hated living there.
jay

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

DRN wrote:

No one brought up anything about race until you did. So if your main focus is on race, than who really is a racist?
Tabatha Davis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

This was my nephew my family my Heart. If you don't have anything nice to say Please don't say anything at all. To all the nice comments I do Thank you. Racist and ignorant people are beneath me... R.I.P Reg
lysander

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

agree with you totally, tabitha....it is tragic enough that a young life was taken, but to have someone come on this forum and rip the hearts out of the grieving family is something else...they must remember that Karma comes back to haunt, and I believe it will....just saying,,RIP, Reggie
shena Patterson

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

God Bless you and your family through this sad time. I will keep all of you in my prayers!! Disregard all the negative commets. These are all people who didn't know him as a kind and respectable young man and father.
Tabatha Davis wrote:
This was my nephew my family my Heart. If you don't have anything nice to say Please don't say anything at all. To all the nice comments I do Thank you. Racist and ignorant people are beneath me... R.I.P Reg
saddened

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

To the family & friends of Reggie: I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this horrible time. I wish that things like this didn't happen, especially to someone that is still so young, with babies of his own. Hopefully, the person/ people responsible will be caught and held accountable. This won't bring him back, but maybe give a bit of closure to his loved ones.
track

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

DRN wrote:
so tell us what happened???
not cool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

White supreme you need to look into some therapy! I cant believe you can say something that heartless. No people deserve to have there family slammed on topix! Please do our community a favor and check yourself into the nearest mental health facility...unbelievable.
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Who did it? I heard Trish talking! Rip Reggie

DRN
Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

White Supreme wrote:
TO ALL YOU SADDENED BY THIS:
What a great day it is to have one less convict walk the street. What did you think was going to happen when you are involved in drugs and guns and only aspire to be a rapper?
Typical ignorant racist. You may be white, but that's it. Your ilk (look it up) is doomed to extinction, just as your klan bird, the dodo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

136 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
An ode to Rashy Riggie Boy 8 min LiteraryGenius 24
Carbone - Hug 19 min Josh 18
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 39 min Keep the Vision 34
utica national (Jun '13) 49 min regardless 447
Utica Comets Future 1 hr comets forever 43
comets vancouver 1 hr uc comets 164
JFK Middle School 1 hr right 6
Oneida St Shooting 5 hr Reney 19
Observer Dispatch - CNY News For Stupid People 6 hr Empty Aud Riggies 49