of 2
Next Last
Utica Politics

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 30, 2010
Luke

Rome, NY

#2 Dec 30, 2010
This guy is real scumBag.Typical East Utican.Roefaro will probably find a "position" for him
Matt Dillon

Rome, NY

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Karma, John Dotie!!!!!
Patty

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2010
look at that photo wrote:
There is a problem with that PHOTOGRAPH! Both of them look like they are laughing like hell as if THEY BOTH ARE NEEDING EACH OTHER TO PULL SOMETHING OFF!
Look at that photograph carefully and you can see something is very wrong!
Games for a higher and more political purpose!
No, its actually more of "they finally got me" If you know John, he stands there thinking all of the political chips he has, but he does not realize they are actually Buffalo chips.

He hurt many, I am one and I hope he gets his
lukethecourtguy

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2010
Well, lets see who comes to who's defense here. Many at the courthouse got their jobs thrugh this man (they let you know who they are all of the time)Sandy DePerno lets him hang his hat on her office door, judges bring him coffee, court officers rummage through files at his behest, yup, should be quite a ride.
What

Frisco, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2010
Bye bye Johnie
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#8 Dec 30, 2010
How funny is this ! Dote is who Michael Arcuri used to launch a witch hunt against me and as we all know they came up with nothing but fabrications. Poetic justice they continue to eat their own! lmao!!!!

Also poetic justice was Richard Hanna putting Arcuri out of business! Ed Hanna can now rest in peace!
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#9 Dec 30, 2010
How funny is this! Dote is one of the players that Michael Arcuri used to launch a witch hunt against me! They are still eating their own!

I call it poetic justice!

Ed Hanna can now rest in peace !
Da Truth from Kossuth

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Dec 30, 2010
Cornell Maye..........get outta here. I think I still owe you money for a gym membership, back when I was young kid. You used to let me and all my buddies workout. What's was it - Westside gym?
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#11 Dec 30, 2010
Da Truth from Kossuth wrote:
Cornell Maye..........get outta here. I think I still owe you money for a gym membership, back when I was young kid. You used to let me and all my buddies workout. What's was it - Westside gym?
LOL LOL ! Yes Westside Gym was my first one in 1981, I later open Solid Gold Fitness Center in Utica and Rome Ny.

I hope you are still working out,good health is very important!

I see you made it out of oneida co, good for you!

Hey by the way I can still bench over 400#! lol
Da Truth from Kossuth

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Dec 30, 2010
Yes, sir. I've been living and working in FL for years now, but previously lived in Albany & Buffalo after having left Utica in 1989.

It's funny how we advance forward in our life with college, families, & careers; but can't help checking in on what's happening back at home. Utica has that allure - for whatever reason.

I was probably 13yrs old at the time, but what I remember well is you having had competed in Mr. America. You were a good man for letting such young kids use your gym. My brother and I were just reminiscing about Westside not long ago.

Glad to see you're well & have a life NC.

Funny........I could live another 100yrs & still not conceive of lifting 400lbs. Insane - that's really funny.

Be well Mr. Maye. Thanks for the note.
Indictment says

Utica, NY

#13 Dec 30, 2010
The indictment charges Dote with the following 23 felonies:

◦Second-degree grand larceny, for stealing $59,908.68 from the county Independence Party.
◦Five counts of third-degree grand larceny, for stealing:$11,000 from Hanna; $6,700 from GVH Realty, LLC; $5,000 from G.V.H. Development; $5,850 from Mansur Rafizadeh, owner of Nirvana Spring Water in Boonville; and $4,656 from Kristen Shaheen, a former officer for the local Independence Party.
◦Fourth-degree grand larceny, for stealing $3,000 from Atef Zeina.
◦Two counts of first-degree scheme to defraud.
◦Twelve counts of first-degree falsifying business records, related to financial disclosure statements filed with the Oneida County and New York State boards of elections between 2005 and 2010.
◦First-degree perjury, for falsely stating his true income in Oneida County Family Court.
◦Money laundering.
◦The following misdemeanors: Two counts of fifth-degree criminal tax fraud, unlawful personal use of campaign funds, and failure to account to treasurer.

In an unrelated matter, Dote also currently is facing one misdemeanor charge of impersonating a Frankfort village police investigator in 2009 in order to retrieve weapons for a friend from the Whitestown Police Department.

Additionally, Dote previously pleaded guilty in 2006 to a misdemeanor charge of working as an unlicensed private investigator and was sentenced to conditional discharge.
UPDATE

Utica, NY

#14 Dec 30, 2010
Ken Klampert

Utica, NY

#15 Dec 30, 2010
Indictment says wrote:
The indictment charges Dote with the following 23 felonies:
◦Second-degree grand larceny, for stealing $59,908.68 from the county Independence Party.
◦Five counts of third-degree grand larceny, for stealing:$11,000 from Hanna; $6,700 from GVH Realty, LLC; $5,000 from G.V.H. Development; $5,850 from Mansur Rafizadeh, owner of Nirvana Spring Water in Boonville; and $4,656 from Kristen Shaheen, a former officer for the local Independence Party.
◦Fourth-degree grand larceny, for stealing $3,000 from Atef Zeina.
◦Two counts of first-degree scheme to defraud.
◦Twelve counts of first-degree falsifying business records, related to financial disclosure statements filed with the Oneida County and New York State boards of elections between 2005 and 2010.
◦First-degree perjury, for falsely stating his true income in Oneida County Family Court.
◦Money laundering.
◦The following misdemeanors: Two counts of fifth-degree criminal tax fraud, unlawful personal use of campaign funds, and failure to account to treasurer.
In an unrelated matter, Dote also currently is facing one misdemeanor charge of impersonating a Frankfort village police investigator in 2009 in order to retrieve weapons for a friend from the Whitestown Police Department.
Additionally, Dote previously pleaded guilty in 2006 to a misdemeanor charge of working as an unlicensed private investigator and was sentenced to conditional discharge.
I thought this was all legal if it was in POLITICS. Boy, a lot of people should be going to jail.
alloftheendorsed

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 30, 2010
Do we get to recall all of those who took endorsements from John and sold their soul to this guy. From Claudia Tenney, to Hanna, Deperno, etc. How deep does this go?
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#17 Dec 30, 2010
Let's not be fooled here this is not about cleaning up the system. This is all about Arcuri not getting the endorsement of the independence party. Had Arcuri got the endorsement Dote would not be in handcuffs. I have been gone nearly a decade and you still have the same players in place. Mcnamara doing Arcuri dirty work and Dwyer doing the clean up.
Don't get me wrong Dote is a scumbag, but he was ok with Mcnamara when he was their scumbag. This is how the justice system works in my home town, i know very well how the boys work. lol lol lol
Dog Lovers

Montgomery, AL

#19 Dec 30, 2010
I can certainly relate! The drama never ends and the same political crap goes on and on. In the end, those who have stuck it to others, finally get theirs. It just takes too long to happen. I personally am waiting for something really bad to happem to Rocco Garro. He is an even bigger scum bag! Time will tell.
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#20 Dec 30, 2010
DO NOT KNOW YOU BUT wrote:
They never should of took your side-arm(s) from you.
Hey Arcuri and the boys did me a favor, I have over 300 quality arrest in the city of Raleigh NC and thanks to Arcuri and company I have a nys pension and a nc pension and under the patriot act the right to carry my duty weapon any where in the country. So as you can see I got the last laugh.
Had I stayed in Utica NY my life would not have been as productive as it is now. The politics of Oneida Co makes the place a hell hole.
Dog Lovers

Montgomery, AL

#21 Dec 30, 2010
Hey! His buddy Rocco Garro purports himself to be an "attorney"! Maybe he will "represent" John. Then they can share a cell together!
Dog Lovers

Montgomery, AL

#22 Dec 30, 2010
Wow! 23 felonies? Bye bye Johnny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More proof of low Trump approval rating 2 min Facts 1
kanga roo pouches 3 min gofukagoat 2
We all see Trump is finished. It's just a matte... 9 min Go away batin 32
Democrats keep blacks in ghettos 12 min MAGA 1
Sneaky brindisi 15 min MAGA 53
Kelly Insara 20 min White lines 5
Only in Tuckerton NJ 44 min Facts 22
Herb Philipson's being sold 1 hr gofukagoat 26
Bodacious Ta-Ta's 3 hr God Bless 34
Utica attorneys 13 hr Donny T is a stud 21