CBS Defenders
CATHY

AOL

#1 Sep 22, 2010
I loved the show. And to think the story is based on good old Utica boys.
Jimmy Olsen

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
CATHY wrote:
That's a joke. His mother started that rumor.
fwiw

Camillus, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2010
it is based on, or at least the story was likely pitched by, a new hartford and a utica native...

still it is predictable. the practice meets csi

the defendants are seldom guilty, the system, da, judges, laws are all stacked against the accused. and it is up to the smarts and investigative expertise of the attractive, gutsy, legal team to prove their innocence and deliver true justice.

not likely. But mix it with strippers, flight attendants, and gratuitous sex, and bam, a tv show. as bad as that sounds, it is what passes for entertainment these days.

obviously I watched. my take:

it took all of 30 seconds to recognize saggese, at least as he has always seen himself, the successful playboy, waking up from another night with a flight attendant. if it lasts, look for him to continue to "meet up" late night with the confrontational yet hot prosecutor from the da's office. my guess would be that after all the random hook ups and trists with adult film stars, we find that he is not shallow after all. He is deeper, looking for the true love that he can't find, he longs for something meaningful, but his dedication and work schedule, blah blah blah... and then he has the lame eye opener scene and finds that it was right in front of him all along. adult high school drama / work situations/ sexual tension ala castle and beckett.

Since: Jun 10

Watertown, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Unfortunately this docudrama got a poor review. I worked last night and missed it-damn! what do others think???
dumbell

Wurtsboro, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Not a good review....kind of blah. Cut and paste http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/e...
dumbell

Wurtsboro, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
here is another....not too good! http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/22/enter...
Charley Rangle

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 25, 2010
CATHY wrote:
Laughable. B/C someone from Utica goes to LV and begins to practice law, everyone from Utica thinks this show is about him. Typical Utica thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nirvana Spring is closing but everything is sti... 48 min CNY is Awesome 1
CNY loses Nirvana Water. Sears. Wants nano! 57 min CNY is Awesome 2
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr Onward and Upward 39
Cornhill Fish and Game Club To Hold Jowl Dinner 5 hr GOTRIBES 1
True love 5 hr FRIENDLY Bruce 9
oh AFRICA TO MAKE 14 NANO A9 AND NANO PLATES NA... 5 hr GOTRIBES 1
I love to take huge POOPS (Mar '10) 7 hr fetish man 46
Comet loyal fans get screwed. 16 hr Cheesecake 5
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) Mon Someonewhoknows 293
More from around the web