Why dosent he love me

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Honestly

Brookfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Carrie Said wrote:
he's just not that into you.
You wouldn't think it after the night we had last night,but I guess sex dosent equal love for a man..Everytime I move on he always wants me back I can't keep going through this anymore I have to leave it alone & walk away
Worth Repeating

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 18, 2013
 
Men shouldn't make a gal fall in love with them if they have no intention of catching them!
More importantly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 18, 2013
 
Good luck finding a "man" in cny where the average guys' vocabulary is toilet talk and sex pervy brains, emotional immaturity and neediness. No self esteem capital of the us bar none.
You gotta be stupid to make a life with someone who stoops to living there. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. I can only IMAGINE the drama from the heavyset drama people these days!!
Wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 19, 2013
 
Confused wrote:
I have been with the same man for 5 years off and on.We get along great,I love his family and son and we have awesome sex.Problem is he dosent allow himself to get really close to me.He has said he wants a relationship in the past but then he changes his mind and says he dosent have those feelings for me.Well why the hell not!? He knows I love him and could have a great life with me.Why can't he fall in love with me!??
5 years on n off? He obviously isn't going to settle down. You mention his son? Maybe he's still with his sons mom. If he wanted you. He would be with you. Great sex or not. Sex is nothing compared to love. If your still chasing him after 5 years n not asking him to commit then he probably has no respect for you because you have no respect for yourself. Realize your worth. He knows he can have sex with u when he wants n that's what he's doing. Go find a guy who wants what your looking for.
Confused

Brookfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 19, 2013
 
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
5 years on n off? He obviously isn't going to settle down. You mention his son? Maybe he's still with his sons mom. If he wanted you. He would be with you. Great sex or not. Sex is nothing compared to love. If your still chasing him after 5 years n not asking him to commit then he probably has no respect for you because you have no respect for yourself. Realize your worth. He knows he can have sex with u when he wants n that's what he's doing. Go find a guy who wants what your looking for.
No he is not with his sons mom.I know this because I know her and met her at parties I have gone to with him and her and I get along fine.He was never married she's just a baby momma. The weird part is he does have respect for me he takes me out to dinner, brings me to parties and family gatherings and even includes me when he does things with his kid. That's what makes it so confusing! It's strange I know.
Lol

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

He's banging other chicks. Trust me lol
Lol

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 19, 2013
 
And if you need to come on topix for relationship advice I'd say that shits over
Francie

Monticello, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 19, 2013
 
Confused wrote:
I have been with the same man for 5 years off and on.We get along great,I love his family and son and we have awesome sex.Problem is he dosent allow himself to get really close to me.He has said he wants a relationship in the past but then he changes his mind and says he dosent have those feelings for me.Well why the hell not!? He knows I love him and could have a great life with me.Why can't he fall in love with me!??
He will never love you. He will just use you because you let him. You're obviously ok with this because you're still sleeping with him. It's called LOW SELF ESTEEM!! You attract what you think you deserve& men you think you can change. You can't. Put up or move on!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 19, 2013
 
Francie wrote:
<quoted text>
He will never love you. He will just use you because you let him. You're obviously ok with this because you're still sleeping with him. It's called LOW SELF ESTEEM!! You attract what you think you deserve& men you think you can change. You can't. Put up or move on!!
You not alone wid low self esteem. Don't be rimmin guys. Kim do an guys love it but not her. She a piece of meat. Learn from others. Don't be a rimmie like Kimmie.
happy place

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Confused wrote:
<quoted text>No he is not with his sons mom.I know this because I know her and met her at parties I have gone to with him and her and I get along fine.He was never married she's just a baby momma. The weird part is he does have respect for me he takes me out to dinner, brings me to parties and family gatherings and even includes me when he does things with his kid. That's what makes it so confusing! It's strange I know.
Are you really that pathetic???? I have no respect for you and I do not even know you. Whine whine whine, why doesn't he love me???? Just give it a rest. If you do not believe that you deserve someone who treats you kindly and with respect, who cares about your feelings, then you will never have someone who does. Maybe you are the one with the problem instead of him. It is easier many times to "love" someone you can't have than to love someone who is real and to honestly put yourself out there with someone else who is putting themselves out there and really take a risk and see how it goes. Stay in your shell and keep mulling over in your mind all the whys and whynots about this "relationship" that you have...while all the good guys with values who really might capable of commitment find women to commit to. Then come back on here in ten years and whine because you are all alone. Woulda shoulda coulda......pathetic. You know the deal and it is up to you to change it.
truth

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 19, 2013
 
Your just friends with benefits.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Play the field honey and have a good time; half of marriages end in divorce anyway. Happily ever after is just a fantasy. Screw him if you it, but keep your options open. Women are entitled to enjoy sex too, just don't get emotionally attached.
Lincoln Ave

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If he's anything like Bruce,he doesn't show affection because he's incapable of it. Wall he knows how to do is hurt a woman. Stay away!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jul 20, 2013
 
Guys View wrote:
Something is missing. There is something you're lacking that he can't quite tell you or you don't get.
I've had similar experiences. You could be -bi-polar and he enjoys you but doesn't want to manage your illness or you could be overweight and he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
You know the answer....you just are unwilling to take responsibility and instead allow yourself to remain in a situation that's going nowhere. Get some confidence in yourself and move on or he's gonna keep using you for a piece of azz.
Good advice for you Kim. Listen. Take you meds and get out of the bars. This sound just like Kim here. Your a sad case. Red and do what you can to help your sef.
Snow cone

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jul 20, 2013
 
Pray you get over the emotional trap . I don't know if god is your higher power . He's mine . Ask god for forgiveness and healing to move on and find love again. When I say pray for forgiveness I'm not talking about cuz of the sex . Pray for forgiveness because your hurting yourself . God gives us life it's a shame to hurt on people that don't care . I could be wrong and he proposes . The emotional trap will hurt you .
Snow cone

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 20, 2013
 
My name wrote:
You should pray and find a real man, not the piece of shit that he is.
And by the way I'm a man
it's a little bit too harsh but I think it sucks to get involved with someone if the intent was shitty for instance to pass time .
The way it is

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jul 20, 2013
 
Snow cone wrote:
Pray you get over the emotional trap . I don't know if god is your higher power . He's mine . Ask god for forgiveness and healing to move on and find love again. When I say pray for forgiveness I'm not talking about cuz of the sex . Pray for forgiveness because your hurting yourself . God gives us life it's a shame to hurt on people that don't care . I could be wrong and he proposes . The emotional trap will hurt you .
The myth of God is for the weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

328 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
save AMERICA 0-------------< SW ING SREGGGIN 8 min Hi -Coach- Frank Meola 22
Man shot dead at 1551 Oneida St. 10 min Hi -Coach- Frank Meola 10
Liz Olmstead (Jun '13) 11 min true 2
Voss Is Open and Packed 13 min trailor trash 34
comets vancouver 14 min Vomits Vomits Vomits 126
eric and rachael hall robbing charities 15 min hi haters 7
WKTV - Where The News Is Always MAJOR & NATIONAL! 17 min Jack Apples 4
Dan LaBella...where is he now? 1 hr No Investigation 106
Barmaid at Valley View 2 hr hankj 27
Official: Goodbye Comets 3 hr Dream On 41
•••

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at April 16 at 1:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••