Palmieri dumb quotes.

Palmieri dumb quotes.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Mike

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Can you believe what this loser said why he didn't acknowledge the death of the kid killed at 2j's. It's in todays paper. His comments are so lame. This guy cares only about 1 person, himself.
t revels

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Jan 27, 2014
The only reason he was at the wake was he was doing a sweep of Eagle Street from Park Ave to Brinckerhoff Ave
Not

Massena, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2014
How would paying respects to a grieving Mother compromise a homicide investigation?
Ranting Sgt Hauck Above

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2014
groids wrote:
Who wants to talk to a worthless GROID.
He doesn't speak ebonics.
Yo sista cuz, sory dats yo chipy got dat 9mm in dat head, now yo gets less money from obammy.
Just like that 9mm that went through EX UPD Tom Lindsey's fat target-shaped head when he ran his mouth thinking ebonics was still funny?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

BOOOOOOM! I guess you won't be able to say anything funny about THAT one!

Why is it, Sgt Houck, that anytime someone questions the phucktard show we all know as the UPD your racist ranty retard ass feels unable to restrain yourself from flying off the deep end?

In case you're the last idiot to realize this phuckface, everyone knows who you are Steve so just stop the racist pro-upd hero rants and stfu. A few people are upset in your circle now people are talking-- now everyone knows it's you-- You act the same defensive way in person anytime someone dares challenge your weak end-user POV "awesome wisdom" and supersekrit SUNY Know-nothing supersekurity degree" taught by do-nothing liberal retards i n cny but you've been duped kiddo! CYHMN style AGAIN. So get ready to keep seeing this to remind yourself to STFU now we know.

The Utica NY poLICE didn't get their reputation out of thin air no matter how many times you run around like a sad retard and call people welfare recipients. If anything Steve it just shows your head is permanently stuck in a toilet mad at the world who did better. Really, go off yourself and save your family and co workers at the Utica NY poLICE Dept. a huge huge favor.

Thank you very much!
King Andrew of Albany

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 28, 2014
Nono Technology wrote:
Utica is open for business.
... as long as one's business includes drug sales, weapon trafficking, and the region's personal favorite, Convenient Arson (tm).

I suppose ghetto undertaking will see a boom in the coming years as the street violence continues to spiral out of control.
Mike

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Not wrote:
How would paying respects to a grieving Mother compromise a homicide investigation?
Roflmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for men 2 min He said he said 4
Trump Year 1 a Huge Success 5 min HE HE 2
Democrat Cuomo butt raping 9 min A Bas 9
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 15 min Ad Hominem 42
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 18 min Deport Trumpies 25
Utica's march for women 18 min Sadie 34
WIBX is an absolute joke 23 min hmm 26
So I Was In Lowes 32 min Scumbag illegals 40
Piazza k9 services 56 min Positive Reinforc... 64
Herb Philipson's being sold 18 hr Calvin 90