|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

meryll streep wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anyway this can be made into a play for the drama class to perform as a fund raiser?
All because some parents want different rules for their kids, big hypocrites
Update

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

meryll streep wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anyway this can be made into a play for the drama class to perform as a fund raiser?
It's not drama Meryll but a tragic comedy that unfortunately is being funded by NH tax payers. If you paid your taxes at NH tax tax rates you'd expect a little more out of the hired help too.
it could be worse

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

look at conn school today what a effing shame, fah-Q
Yes

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

it could be worse wrote:
look at conn school today what a effing shame, fah-Q
Things could always be worse, but they're pretty bad at NH now, fah-Q-2
meryll streep

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Things could always be worse, but they're pretty bad at NH now, fah-Q-2
Oooooh, I'm wringing my hands.
Renfield

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

meryll streep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, I'm wringing my hands.
Me too..........
Well

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Ed Prue has coached Basketball before. He coached it when I was in HS.

Last I knew (unless they have changed the policy in the last 3 years) if someone quits a team the coach of the team he/she quit can sign off on allowing them to play the next season's sport. I'm guessing they will not be penalized.
nope

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Well wrote:
Ed Prue has coached Basketball before. He coached it when I was in HS.
Last I knew (unless they have changed the policy in the last 3 years) if someone quits a team the coach of the team he/she quit can sign off on allowing them to play the next season's sport. I'm guessing they will not be penalized.
Coaches do not have that discretion when a kid quits a team - the policy is clear - no season of sports following the season you quit. In this case the Superintendent and the Principal have circumvented policy as the AD's kid is involved. The girls will not be penalized, according to Nole and Spring, because they suffered "emotional distress", causing them to quit, because Mike Callan was in attendance at a game. That's it - IN ATTENDANCE at a game. It had nothing to do with the fact that the Alvanos' and the girls weren't getting what they thought was their fair share of playing time - both girls (best friends) were heard cussing on the bench saying things like "f this - I'm a Sr.- I don't need this sht."

This is just one more example of Nole and Alvanos using their positions to do whatever they want when it comes to their friends and family and to discriminate as they see fit. Our kids are seeing the worst examples of leadership at NHHS - hopefully, parents will use these poor examples in Nole, Alvanos, and Spring to teach their kids what not to do and how not to treat people. I'm afraid Ed Prue, the good man and coach that he is, is on his way out over all this.
NOle AlvaNOs

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

NOle AlvaNOs or NO 2013-2014 School Budget. Tell the BOE it's coming if they refuse to act on NOle and AlvaNOs.
Heres Cretin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

At it again? Another "NH" coach sports bashing post hypocrite?
Update wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not drama Meryll but a tragic comedy that unfortunately is being funded by NH tax payers. If you paid your taxes at NH tax tax rates you'd expect a little more out of the hired help too.
but

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

How about all the kids at NH that violate the drug and alcohol policy and nothing happens to them? New Hartford is so fake.
resident

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

but wrote:
How about all the kids at NH that violate the drug and alcohol policy and nothing happens to them? New Hartford is so fake.
That's all part of what makes them more intelligent:)
Watch out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

resident wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all part of what makes them more intelligent:)
God Don't get the whiteswhoro sanctidaddy coach bash ventor going again LMAO! Hell follow you around with corny stupid infant jokes crying for months!
Wilton

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

NOle AlvaNOs wrote:
NOle AlvaNOs or NO 2013-2014 School Budget. Tell the BOE it's coming if they refuse to act on NOle and AlvaNOs.
Agreed, but you do understand that if the budget is voted down enough times, the State forces an "Austerity Budget"? Not good enough. I would prefer that they were completely starved out, but the Austerity Budget will prevent that. You've got to get enough people together to get at the one other thing that you can reach. You've got to start taking out School Board members...and keep taking them out until they get the message.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

183 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
twatter COWARD 13 UPD 4000 FOLLOWERS BAHAHAHA... 6 min raised by mom 10
Fat asses in boilermaker 7 min Wake up 6
fight on varick 9 min Buddy 13
Boilermaker: UticaLoser Special Olympics! 12 min rolol 10
2014 Boilermaker may be cancelled ? 14 min Chimmay 3
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 28 min Yeah sure 225
in AFRICA 70 PERCENT MALES RA PE BABIES AS NOT ... 40 min rolol 14
•••
•••