Comments
21 - 40 of 211 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2014

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

scent of tourist mall wrote:
<quoted text> Would you look at that, this is you to a T.
Can't differentiate between a bridge and your head, I can hear you walking around all day saying, would you look at that. Those shoes make you.
Lol

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just look at it Cliffy white shoes
scent of tourist mall

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 22, 2013
 
Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Mildly retarded.
You've seen the topix main page thousands of times but ask where the add photo is, if I am mildly, you're severely retarded.

Remember under the big black words UTICA FORUM, ADD PHOTO.

It will only take a few minutes for you to drive from your APT in schenectady to 146 in clifton.
scent of tourist mall

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 22, 2013
 
Would you look at that.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Windbag. Rome trash.
I gotta tell ya Cliff. Those shoes are kinda gay. But its ok cause you are too.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

All we can see is Cliffy The Captain white shoes.
scent of tourist mall

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Marty Peppershorts wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EF8GhC-T_Mo&feature=youtu be_gdata_player
Have you heard, clifton has a tourist attraction, the smallest mall in the united states. I figured you would want to know so you can plan a vacation, the whole world is running to see the smallest mall in the united states, and the side shows,

his white shoes

rust dripping

paint flaking

roads cracking

house value dropping

home permits falling

unemployment rising

and the lines in the intersections to keep the cliftonions from driving off the road.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Did you ever buy that car in the video Cliffy? Any guy who can afford gay white shoes can buy just about anything.
hank hill

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
You could only wish to have a tenth of my net worth.
Liar. Windbag. Rome trash.
dude, you're pretty shallow. There are things alot more important than money, how big your house is and what kind of car you drive. Those things are nice to have, noone will deny that, but at the end of the day I'd rather drive up to a shack in a rust bucket with a buck in my pocket and get a hug from my neice and hear her say "I love you", that feeling beats any amount of material crap you could accumulate. I've been on both sides, haven't had a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, and made pretty good money, if my neice has what she needs and some of what she wants, I could care less about having that buck in my pocket.

Takes all kinds I guess...
Really

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

9

6

5

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Not shallow at all. There's nothing more important than providing a good life for yourself and loved ones. I never came to this site to try and piss on anyone. I came here to share experiences of a past I had there. I was excited when I got the news of the hockey team that is moving there. Figured people would embrace it...be positive but nope. Exact opposite. Like I've stated I'm in sales. You don't survive in sales if you're not tenacious. So the more I'm attacked I'm going to defend and give it right back even harder.
The only thing that gets you excited is reading your own posts on this pathetic forum. You are a complete fraud and have been proven as such. You are a delusional sciopath driven by your own narcisisstic needs. Seek help.
nailed it

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

It looks like you nailed it on this goofball. Hes been on here for two months talkin his crap using different names and just bull craping. Im glad sombody is calling him out for what he is finally.
hank hill

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Not shallow at all. There's nothing more important than providing a good life for yourself and loved ones. I never came to this site to try and piss on anyone. I came here to share experiences of a past I had there. I was excited when I got the news of the hockey team that is moving there. Figured people would embrace it...be positive but nope. Exact opposite. Like I've stated I'm in sales. You don't survive in sales if you're not tenacious. So the more I'm attacked I'm going to defend and give it right back even harder.
well you are right, you didn't start out talking shit about anything and everything, but once you did man holy hell, kinda hard to remember " the good ole days" when you we're just another poster. Lol. I did read the hockey threads and you did seem excited, somewhere in there is where you went off the deep end. I watched it, we've had a bout or two here and there but we got through it. You can't really completely blame the ppl of this area for thier attitudes, they are repeatedly lied to about damn near everything, no matter who's in office, they keep getting their hopes up only to hear haha yeah...not gunna happen. Yeah, they could leave, but with what? There aren't alot of jobs that pay enough to live AND save up to have leaving become an option. Alot of them are stuck...and screwed. Prices of everything keep going up, but wages pretty much stay the same. Its hard on alot of ppl.

Food for thought man, do with it what you will.
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Not shallow at all. There's nothing more important than providing a good life for yourself and loved ones. I never came to this site to try and piss on anyone. I came here to share experiences of a past I had there. I was excited when I got the news of the hockey team that is moving there. Figured people would embrace it...be positive but nope. Exact opposite. Like I've stated I'm in sales. You don't survive in sales if you're not tenacious. So the more I'm attacked I'm going to defend and give it right back even harder.
Oh, poor, poor, jerk - so picked on - waaaa waaaa. Are you kidding? It's everyone else's fault?? Typical psycho, typical jerk. Pissssing on people is what you do. You are reaping what you sow azzzzlick - hate and discontent - and it's nobody's fault but your own pathetic self. Have a great time being a "tenacious" sales jerk - hope it works out for ya'.
Really

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, poor, poor, jerk - so picked on - waaaa waaaa. Are you kidding? It's everyone else's fault?? Typical psycho, typical jerk. Pissssing on people is what you do. You are reaping what you sow azzzzlick - hate and discontent - and it's nobody's fault but your own pathetic self. Have a great time being a "tenacious" sales jerk - hope it works out for ya'.
SEEK HELP!!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Not shallow at all. There's nothing more important than providing a good life for yourself and loved ones. I never came to this site to try and piss on anyone. I came here to share experiences of a past I had there. I was excited when I got the news of the hockey team that is moving there. Figured people would embrace it...be positive but nope. Exact opposite. Like I've stated I'm in sales. You don't survive in sales if you're not tenacious. So the more I'm attacked I'm going to defend and give it right back even harder.
You have to be tenacious to afford such awesome shoes right Cliffy?
Please woman please

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Mar 23, 2013
 
Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, poor, poor, jerk - so picked on - waaaa waaaa. Are you kidding? It's everyone else's fault?? Typical psycho, typical jerk. Pissssing on people is what you do. You are reaping what you sow azzzzlick - hate and discontent - and it's nobody's fault but your own pathetic self. Have a great time being a "tenacious" sales jerk - hope it works out for ya'.
Actually. YOU'RE th eone reaping what you sow racist copaganda crybaby who the fk are you kidding LMAO!
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Please woman please wrote:
<quoted text>Actually. YOU'RE th eone reaping what you sow racist copaganda crybaby who the fk are you kidding LMAO!
and what's that exactly..........Cretin? Having a blast watching you lose it again?...and why do you constantly end a post with LMAO, lol, LOOOOOOOOOL, Bwaaaaaaaahahahahah, or some other lame sh$t that makes you look even more like a bathroom idiot with a thumb up your azzzz spankin' ol' blue and howling to yourself like Renfield? What a moron.
Whatever but

Baxter, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
and what's that exactly..........Cretin? Having a blast watching you lose it again?...and why do you constantly end a post with LMAO, lol, LOOOOOOOOOL, Bwaaaaaaaahahahahah, or some other lame sh$t that makes you look even more like a bathroom idiot with a thumb up your azzzz spankin' ol' blue and howling to yourself like Renfield? What a moron.
Whatever but here you are acting 3, crying about it and onmydick like glue! Not to mention utica34 there LOL! You are emotionally immature, you fat little whiteswhoro trollboy. you CRRRRY when people laugh at you your squalid pubic servant life and make fun of you and you thumb in azz "jokes" because that's all they raise up there in stix NY. Fat Dave Neary pervert bowlcut boys who gotta blab at people all day. Too bad you can't use your fat weight here huh? Boo hoo.

Too fuckin' bad bitch. Now scream louder this makes it more fun for us to read loser.
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Mar 23, 2013
 
Whatever but wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever but here you are acting 3, crying about it and onmydick like glue! Not to mention utica34 there LOL! You are emotionally immature, you fat little whiteswhoro trollboy. you CRRRRY when people laugh at you your squalid pubic servant life and make fun of you and you thumb in azz "jokes" because that's all they raise up there in stix NY. Fat Dave Neary pervert bowlcut boys who gotta blab at people all day. Too bad you can't use your fat weight here huh? Boo hoo.
Too fuckin' bad bitch. Now scream louder this makes it more fun for us to read loser.
There you go with the "LOL's" again...you're not funny Cretin...I'm telling you it makes you look like more of a moron than you already are...as if your entire post above isn't proof enough.
Trash

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whitesboro Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite comical. Lol
Ya' see, back with the "lol" thing again and again.....your last name must be Renfield...but how do you type in a straight jacket? Don't tell me..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why DO NEGEROES RA PE BABIES ALL DAY ON AFRICA 3 min Utica SamboTech Summit 10
Coach LittleMan is so totally totally fcked now. 4 min Utica SamboTech Summit 4
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 7 min Utica SamboTech Summit 43
Utica Where We Have Sick Freaks On Welfare Livi... 24 min Utica SamboTech Summit 3
WIBX Keeler Mouthpiece for Cuomo Brindisi Nano ... 26 min Utica SamboTech Summit 17
High rise fire Ufd 30 min Utica SamboTech Summit 32
help HOG JOWL STUCK IN GOLD TOOTH 31 min Utica SamboTech Summit 17
Wetlands permit for Marcy Nanocenter site OK'd 42 min Utica SamboTech Summit 122
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 hr Sunny Side Up 72
Irish Fest 1 hr Sunny Side Up 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••