Remove self from google

Remove self from google

Posted in the Utica Forum

Concerned Chrissy

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Does anyone know how to remove yourself from the net ? Everyone's age , places of living , closets relatives easily shows up . No sarcastic remarks . I just don't want to be easily searched . Does anyone else feel that way? I never had facebook because I think it can be harmful in many ways. I don't think it's an easy process . I did search it I think it can be done . Using this site probley doesn't help , am I the only one that is not too keen on the idea . Personally I don't like my age plastered all over the net lol
Cult of Public Safety

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Don't worry about it. Embrace the openness and embrace your age.

If you are afraid of people posting untruths you can set up a feed so anytime your name appears you will be notified. You can also pay a service that will FOIA your NYS police NYSPIN page every 6 months to see if any police are pulling up your file, and the login # of the agency that keeps pulling it but there are restrictions, and they withold some queries 6 months or a year.

Also, if you were military or rendered a discreet service for the fed your handler will call you anytime someone starts digging for info on you and blunt it at the source if you ask for it or they suggest it.

If you have a distinctive name and someone has posted negatives on the open shallow web you can pay a firm to chase it down and at least get it removed in most cases, or pay them to "bury it" by plastering your name with innocuous innocent comments and "reviews", which makes anyone seriously nosey enough to look for you have to wade through miles of hits on your name.

You sound smart and like you keep your nose clean so it seems you are more worried about the local gossip crowd rather someone looking for anything you did good or bad in the past. I wouldn't stress it, and if they really care about your age let them. I'm cute as hell I am always told but I know by the time I'm 40 or 50 I'll be just as busted looking as the rest. We won't all be young and attractive forever, and that's nothing anyway once you find your mate so why mourn it at all I kind of like the idea of spotting that first grey hair. The right spouse will agree and you both should look forward to these milestones. Always embrace your age, and know that it gets easier the older you get right? What kid can say that? That's why they run around willy nilly looking for social stimulation and self-assurance they think they'll find there. Treat everyone as nice as they let you, and all the rest is bullshyt.
Concerned Chrissy

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Cult of Public Safety wrote:
Don't worry about it. Embrace the openness and embrace your age.
If you are afraid of people posting untruths you can set up a feed so anytime your name appears you will be notified. You can also pay a service that will FOIA your NYS police NYSPIN page every 6 months to see if any police are pulling up your file, and the login # of the agency that keeps pulling it but there are restrictions, and they twithold some queries 6 months or a year.
Also, if you were military or rendered a discreet service for the fed your handler will call you anytime someone starts digging for info on you and blunt it at the source if you ask for it or they suggest it.
If you have a distinctive name and someone has posted negatives on the open shallow web you can pay a firm to chase it down and at least get it removed in most cases, or pay them to "bury it" by plastering your name with innocuous innocent comments and "reviews", which makes anyone seriously nosey enough to look for you have to wade through miles of hits on your name.
You sound smart and like you keep your nose clean so it seems you are more worried about the local gossip crowd rather someone looking for anything you did good or bad in the past. I wouldn't stress it, and if they really care about your age let them. I'm cute as hell I am always told but I know by the time I'm 40 or 50 I'll be just as busted looking as the rest. We won't all be young and attractive forever, and that's nothing anyway once you find your mate so why mourn it at all I kind of like the idea of spotting that first grey hair. The right spouse will agree and you both should look forward to these milestones. Always embrace your age, and know that it gets easier the older you get right? What kid can say that? That's why they run around willy nilly looking for social stimulation and self-assurance they think they'll find there. Treat everyone as nice as they let you, and all the rest is bullshyt.
thanks
koon failure welfare

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Look the sick welfare scumbag posting to answer its own questions with welfare pathetic answers that the welfare scum has no clue what welfare scum is talk about.

To anyone reading this with a brain.

Can you remove your name from google, NO

Its a search engine there is absolutely no way.

There are hundreds an thousands of websites that can have info on you, the only way is to go through a nightmare for each site an have them remove the info.

Can you ever be invisible NO NO NO.

Look at the welfare scum talking to itself,

The scum say's, I did a search an think it can be done.

What kind of a sick retard does a search finds info but then asks if it can be.

We need to stop feeding these welfare scum so they die.
koon failure welfare

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Then you have the scum that can't figure anything out even after searching, so the scum say's to itself, set up a feed.

The scum can't even understand a search engine but is going to setup a feed, feed what welfare.

The dumbest welfare scum on planet earth.
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2013
koon failure welfare wrote:
Look the sick welfare scumbag posting to answer its own questions with welfare pathetic answers that the welfare scum has no clue what welfare scum is talk about.
To anyone reading this with a brain.
Can you remove your name from google, NO
Its a search engine there is absolutely no way.
There are hundreds an thousands of websites that can have info on you, the only way is to go through a nightmare for each site an have them remove the info.
Can you ever be invisible NO NO NO.
Look at the welfare scum talking to itself,
The scum say's, I did a search an think it can be done.
What kind of a sick retard does a search finds info but then asks if it can be.
Look everyone! It's "Homocopsual IT 'securetard' man!!

You can't remove your name from a website huh retard?

Nice try but sorry asshole, "feeds" are for when you don't want to sit manually every day and look for your name simpleton retard. So much for you knowing anything or being savvy. I can tell if THAT stumped your goat-stupid ass you are wholly unsophisticated with internet matters if you didn't know that LMAO! WOW!
BTW assface you just proved again what a desperate copslurping welfare=dole loser you are retard. That's not me but IO'm glad you felt so mad about it you had to once again prove that you scum parasite cop wanabees can only sit and HATE when you see people smarter and better off than you they are automatically subjected to the typical racist oOOotica loser cop tirade.

All this from a security cop wanabe who admits he uses freebie antivirus, malwarebytes LMAO!!
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2013
koon failure welfare wrote:
Yes we DO need to stop the Utica Police Department WELFARE SCUM from eating, that's why everyone is exposing fat chief slovenly Williams lies about being undermanned so a few of you will be forced off that welfare, and you know at this point it is inevitable so we win scumbag racist cop wanabe. You people wouldn't know a real cop until he slaps your crooked Billy Williams horseteeth out!

Now go start that welfare sad little pathetic powerless oootican man-wanabe. You LOSE everytime your fat foodhole opens here..... just like in real life everyday life.
typical koons

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Latest UPD racism post wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we DO need to stop the Utica Police Department WELFARE SCUM from eating, that's why everyone is exposing fat chief slovenly Williams lies about being undermanned so a few of you will be forced off that welfare, and you know at this point it is inevitable so we win scumbag racist cop wanabe. You people wouldn't know a real cop until he slaps your crooked Billy Williams horseteeth out!
Now go start that welfare sad little pathetic powerless oootican man-wanabe. You LOSE everytime your fat foodhole opens here..... just like in real life everyday life.
YO YO welfare scum.

What's BLACK, RED, an smells like burnt KFC ?

Chris DONER, HAAHAHHHAHHHAA

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzen.,
But do you recall?

The most famous BURNT ONE of all?

Chris patterson doner

one tried one failed

On top of ol smokey.
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Concerned Chrissy wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove yourself from the net ? Everyone's age , places of living , closets relatives easily shows up . No sarcastic remarks . I just don't want to be easily searched . Does anyone else feel that way? I never had facebook because I think it can be harmful in many ways. I don't think it's an easy process . I did search it I think it can be done . Using this site probley doesn't help , am I the only one that is not too keen on the idea . Personally I don't like my age plastered all over the net lol
You can get your information removed from sites such as white pages and other sites dedicated to looking up people.

Contact each site and tell them that you are a victim of stalking and you want your personal information removed from their site. Most will respond, asking you to provide verification information about yourself (name, address, past address(es)) and when they receive it, they will remove your information from their site.
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
typical koons wrote:
<quoted text>
YO YO welfare scum.
What's BLACK, RED, an smells like burnt KFC ?
Chris DONER, HAAHAHHHAHHHAA
You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen,
Comet and Cupid and Doner and Blitzen.,
But do you recall?
The most famous BURNT ONE of all?
Chris patterson doner
one tried one failed
On top of ol smokey.
Also racist cop wanabe retard welfare-cop, google WILL remove your name from their hits if you substantiate your case. Obviously you have NO fking idea what you are talking about, as usual. That's why you are stuck working for the corrupt, inept and racist Utica New York poLICE Department as their "onlline racism champ". Thanks for proving it again.

What's next now you have your ass handed to you? "hore mommy" posts as usual? God knows yu can't even create a funny response just "Dorner must be a fireball" because clearly nobody is paying you much for your mental output. You're a coward sociopath id with no class or upbringing. You have thin skin like most of you fake cops.

Keep proving it for me needy racist welfare job loser. Lord only knows how ANGRY it makes you judging by the stupid retard posts we drive you to write. You're like our puppet on a string!! You can't CONTROL yourslef now your whole world is labeled a fraud and ROCKED.

Now go on prove to Utica what they hire for "online cop guy wnabe" hero! More ridiculously off-base "koon posts" please!!

LOOOOOOOOOL! You lose!
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Concerned Chrissy wrote:
Ignore the moron judging my post. You can get your personal information removed from people look up sites by using the method I described. I did it for my late wife. Even got our wedding announcement removed from a newspaper web site.
Look- HOMOCOPSUALS

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore the moron judging my post. You can get your personal information removed from people look up sites by using the method I described. I did it for my late wife. Even got our wedding announcement removed from a newspaper web site.
You can tell that's just the "UPD Online Cheerleadr" girl. He goes UNHINGED anytime soomeone points out where the cops are not "all powerful and can see you puter" THEN he'll try to challenge you on your "bus speed" knowledge. Yes this is the sort of intellect they hire at the UPD. The little kid you laughed at in school is "all growed up" LMAO!
What you say is true but Mobo Challenge UPD Homocopsula man will cry and hurl a "koon" joke at you, somehow imaging for his own fit that you actually care. LMAO!
KJEEP

Fayetteville, NY

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>
YOYO fa ggot poly

try an read fa got

someone posted it, doesn't your welfare barn read.

See your APE fly

DONER over russia

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution 36 min Bull 21
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 3 hr Hog and phony show 558
rob esche getting divorced 3 hr Scam Man 145
Utica now: "UtiKunta" due to White ]\[iqqer inf... 3 hr Truth 2
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? 3 hr STILL ZERO FOOLS 135
The Utica Tower (Feb '14) 3 hr Downs and Out in UT 18
Who is Lars Tetens (Apr '10) 3 hr Fortunate 30
Turning stone 7 hr Damn Indians 50

Utica Jobs

More from around the web