First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NH Really

Troy, NY

#87 Jan 22, 2014
NH Over Everyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's "safer" you can dress your children into cute sailor costumes. You need not worry for them being in a tussle with piggies. However, you must worry about them sailing the seven teachers dicks, little butt pirates. You also can buy into the church, because let's face it ND is one big indulgence. Nobody goes anywhere at ND, their lucky MVCC accepts them. That's another indulgence but we won't sidetrack. Otica's Proctor doesn't have much room next to ND but honestly...ND is the biggest running joke in central New York
You are a disgusting human being. I see money can't buy decency. By the way, how's your basketball team doing this year? I heard ND beat them both times. Guess you really shouldn't use the name NH Over Everyone especially since ND graduates 100% of their students.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doyle Hardware 50 min DriveByPhilospher 8
Tree removal (Aug '11) 1 hr Jessie Harrison 23
95 Westmoreland Street 1 hr geo 3
sleezy arcuri in parade 1 hr ugh 1
My girls husband finally got it 1 hr Wendy? 5
Pat Collea Poo-Pooed??? 2 hr shame two times 10
Mike Foote? Where he at? 2 hr Jim 2
Michele Gulla ? Sun Big Mouth 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance