Jgglr

Utica, NY

#25 Jan 12, 2014
boo wrote:
The real world ? You're telling me the ND is the real world ! Lol lol there is nothing real about ND. Come spend a week over at Proctor and see real world
You are 100% correct. Proctor is the real world. Everyone gets a free lunch.
aSKing

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 12, 2014
Slothrop wrote:
Ask yourself this. What do you think would happen to Notre Dame if every person of color moved out of Utica? How many parents would switch their kids to the public schools? Were it not for racial fears, ND wouldn't have enough students to stay open.
I think this is a dumb comment. Being away from thugs isn't the only reason people send their kids to ND by a long shot.
zig zig

New Hartford, NY

#27 Jan 12, 2014
The boy never molested a girl..you people better stop drinking the kook aide ! Your principal is a bold face liar .. everyone knows that . Don't hide the fact that the kid shouted obscenities from the stands and had to be removed and supossedly suspended. Dont hide the fact that ND teacher husband was kicked out of gym. Dont hide the fact that ref had to speak to ND player parent about his language during the game. Nice show you people put on up there on burrstone
MrAD

Utica, NY

#28 Jan 13, 2014
Jgglr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% correct. Proctor is the real world. Everyone gets a free lunch.
100% true, happened on a bus. Sorry Ziggie. Youe busted again.
ND crowd

United States

#30 Jan 13, 2014
I was totally embarrassed by the behavior of the ND students. Usually I sit far away from them because of the noise, but with it being packed I had to sit close. This school has become a den of idiots, I can't believe what comes out of their mouths.

The students made fun of the Proctor coach, made fun of the intelligence of the Proctor players, made rape comments, swore regularly. These are supposed to be religious kids in a Catholic school?

The Proctor families were a little different but well behaved.
pretty sure

Stephentown, NY

#31 Jan 13, 2014
Honestly wrote:
People at N.D. Really don't care what goes on at Proctor -So why must you constantly try and down grade N.D.? I suggest you haters mind your own business And get a life ..
If I lived in Utica I'd work a second job if necessary NOT to send my kid to Proctor. My concerns are the scum wanabee losers, black, white or green.

If that ups the enrollment at ND good for them.
Game

Utica, NY

#32 Jan 13, 2014
Well Ron Mosier of the Utica O.D. Was just on WIBX and he said that the game atmosphere at ND was wonderful with no problems at all .The only down fall was the parking situation .
He has no allegiance to either team - makes you wonder about the legitimacy all the negative comments
ron

Albany, NY

#33 Jan 13, 2014
The game was great. Yes an ND student was ejected as well as ND teacher husband. Other than those two incidents the game was great. Yes parking was awful. What do you expect when you go to ND. The place is a dump. Try watching a football game there. The stands should be condemned. You have to walk through the mud of the old track to sit down. The baseball field is awful as well. So anytime you go to ND it isn't going to be fan friendly. But get past that and the games are usually good.
aSKing

Utica, NY

#34 Jan 13, 2014
ND crowd wrote:
I was totally embarrassed by the behavior of the ND students. Usually I sit far away from them because of the noise, but with it being packed I had to sit close. This school has become a den of idiots, I can't believe what comes out of their mouths.
The students made fun of the Proctor coach, made fun of the intelligence of the Proctor players, made rape comments, swore regularly. These are supposed to be religious kids in a Catholic school?
They know the proctor coach. The proctor coach sends his kids to ND. I think his last name is joseph. That parking lot is what you get when the taxpayers don't pay your bills.
former ND parent

Utica, NY

#35 Jan 13, 2014
aSKing wrote:
<quoted text>
They know the proctor coach. The proctor coach sends his kids to ND. I think his last name is joseph. That parking lot is what you get when the taxpayers don't pay your bills.
The Proctor coach is Norm Stamboly, his kids don't go to ND
aSKing

Utica, NY

#36 Jan 13, 2014
former ND parent wrote:
<quoted text>
mark joseph is the proctor head coach and he sends his kids to ND. norm stamboly is an assistant.
take a look at this
http://www.uticaod.com/x997489840/Joseph-new-...
jig is up

New Hartford, NY

#37 Jan 13, 2014
What difference does it make that projector coach sends his daughter to ND ? Doesn't change the fact of what happened in the game .
aSKing

Utica, NY

#38 Jan 13, 2014
jig is up wrote:
What difference does it make that projector coach sends his daughter to ND ? Doesn't change the fact of what happened in the game .
you're right but there must be a reason he chose ND for his kids. here's a guy who has been around proctor for years. it doesn't change what happened at the game. you're right on that. I wasn't there. I don't know what happened..
Proctor and ND

Utica, NY

#39 Jan 13, 2014
boo wrote:
The real world ? You're telling me the ND is the real world ! Lol lol there is nothing real about ND. Come spend a week over at Proctor and see real world
I wen to proctor and ND and both seem like the real world to me
Proctor and ND

Utica, NY

#40 Jan 13, 2014
former ND parent wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister is in one of the daughters grades, yes both girls do go there.
Proctor and ND

Utica, NY

#41 Jan 13, 2014
ND crowd wrote:
False. Two of the daughters go ts our school and people from ND respect each other families, we wouldn't do that considering the daughters were sitting in the student section
Proctor and ND

Utica, NY

#42 Jan 13, 2014
nd alum wrote:
The guy thrown out has been thrown out before , nothing to do with Proctor.Kid thrown out should have been . I was right next to the student section , did not hear any race remarks. Did not hear one parent yelling anything to the kids, one loudmouth was screaming at the refs. The Proctor fans were not exactly quiet. all in all same thing you hear at every game , nothing special. good game though. Were they supposed to build an expansion to the parking lot for this game ?
agreed with everything but this is the guys first time being thrown out
Proctor and ND

Utica, NY

#43 Jan 13, 2014
boo wrote:
Sorry I consider the nd student body chanting that they have better gpa's racial. Especially due to the fact that all Proctor players were black. Open your eyes and ears and listen to those spoiled kids in the stands...the parents are worse but they just whisper. The game was fine and well played..but nd teacher husband ejected as well as nd student for the rape remark...racist rape remark
Spoiled.....SPOILED!?!? Most of the school is on finical aid. Families struggle to send their kids there. That says something about ND. Also I do think the remark was not appropriate but it is true.
daily

Utica, NY

#44 Jan 13, 2014
I was at the game also. Have no alliance to either team. Very enjoyable game. Didn't hear anything that these threads are claiming. The parking was full when I pulled in, so I dropped my wife at the door and parked in the church parking lot across the street. Plenty of parking there. TO the poster with the IP address "united states", get yourself some quotes on refurbishing football and baseball fields and bleachers. You will see why a school not funded by the government has a lot of needs.
gib

Syracuse, NY

#45 Jan 14, 2014
notre dame will always be second to proctor. enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Leadership Mohawk Valley thinking with ... (Feb '14) 4 hr froggyface beanbag 5
earl meeker construction 7 hr Be happy 2
This isn't France 9 hr Bob 4
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 10 hr bush crime family 32
Clean up the streets upd 10 hr Constant Complain... 4
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 10 hr Parkway Pitifuls 4
Albany Devils are averaging 2,522 fans per game... 10 hr Sgt Schultz 27
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]