Notre Dame - what a joke

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
MrAD

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jan 11, 2014
I kinda agree with you, well said and true.
Eminence

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Raja wrote:
Anyone who witnessed the ND - Proctor game should be appalled. First lets start with driving up to ND for the game. No parking lot for the fans. Potholes everywhere. Walks not shoveled. No handicap parking. Second..how about the mean angry AD that stands in front of the student section like a Nazi starring at the kids. Apparently this is much needed because when he left for a moment a boy shouting rapist to a Proctor player had to be removed..and removed by doneilius King no less who don't work at the school. The racial chants and comments about how dumb the proctor players are in comparison to ND was shameful. Finally the ND principal attempted to walk over to the students and all she did was stare at them...yes she is scary but it seems the kids are use to it.
All in all im so glad my kid is at Proctor. What a display of spoiled little racist brats up there. The school is a dump and should be torn down and those kids made to attend school in the real world.
spoken like a true hater ... Come on jealous haters... Let's all pour it on !!
Anna Mae

New Paltz, NY

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Hey leave me alone I was cuddling with girlfriend
Raja

Harpursville, NY

#5 Jan 11, 2014
Believe me nobody is jealous of ND...and the only haters were the ND people...totally stunned

The evidence is in ND's non existent enrollment
Bench

Carthage, NY

#6 Jan 11, 2014
At least they don't have a crackhead as an assistant coach on the jv team like Proctor does
Principal

New Paltz, NY

#7 Jan 11, 2014
Yep you are right we just have a big fat Lesbian for a Principal
Fan

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2014
Raja wrote:
Believe me nobody is jealous of ND...and the only haters were the ND people...totally stunned
The evidence is in ND's non existent enrollment
That's the best you got ?
Fan too

Herkimer, NY

#9 Jan 11, 2014
isn't it true that proctor coach joseph sends his kids to nd
Jgglr

Ithaca, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Raja wrote:
Anyone who witnessed the ND - Proctor game should be appalled. First lets start with driving up to ND for the game. No parking lot for the fans. Potholes everywhere. Walks not shoveled. No handicap parking. Second..how about the mean angry AD that stands in front of the student section like a Nazi starring at the kids. Apparently this is much needed because when he left for a moment a boy shouting rapist to a Proctor player had to be removed..and removed by doneilius King no less who don't work at the school. The racial chants and comments about how dumb the proctor players are in comparison to ND was shameful. Finally the ND principal attempted to walk over to the students and all she did was stare at them...yes she is scary but it seems the kids are use to it.
All in all im so glad my kid is at Proctor. What a display of spoiled little racist brats up there. The school is a dump and should be torn down and those kids made to attend school in the real world.
You saw a great game for $3. So sorry that your shoes got dirty in the lot.

There was one ND student who made a bad remark but he was promptly removed. This nonsense about racial chants is a boldface lie.
no no

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2014
Boldface lie....fact ... were u not near the nd student section ? How about the husband of an ND teacher who was ejected by the ref....you wanna say thats a lie too...all facts and the ND fans were out of control. Hard to believe all the craps they say about Proctor fans and they were the fine. An ND student ejected as well as an ND teacher husband....and yes students making racial remarks and degrading comments. All fact !
Birnie Bus Man

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2014
This game was awful and appalling. I was in attendance and very saddened by the behavior by the Notre Dame parents.
Jgglr

Ithaca, NY

#13 Jan 12, 2014
Birnie Bus Man wrote:
This game was awful and appalling. I was in attendance and very saddened by the behavior by the Notre Dame parents.
What's appalling are the lies being told on this forum.
Congilaro

Herkimer, NY

#14 Jan 12, 2014
I wish Lou LaPolla was on the ND school board.
nd alum

Raleigh, NC

#15 Jan 12, 2014
The guy thrown out has been thrown out before , nothing to do with Proctor.Kid thrown out should have been . I was right next to the student section , did not hear any race remarks. Did not hear one parent yelling anything to the kids, one loudmouth was screaming at the refs. The Proctor fans were not exactly quiet. all in all same thing you hear at every game , nothing special. good game though. Were they supposed to build an expansion to the parking lot for this game ?
boo

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 12, 2014
Sorry I consider the nd student body chanting that they have better gpa's racial. Especially due to the fact that all Proctor players were black. Open your eyes and ears and listen to those spoiled kids in the stands...the parents are worse but they just whisper. The game was fine and well played..but nd teacher husband ejected as well as nd student for the rape remark...racist rape remark
knowing

Herkimer, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2014
boo wrote:
Sorry I consider the nd student body chanting that they have better gpa's racial. Especially due to the fact that all Proctor players were black. Open your eyes and ears and listen to those spoiled kids in the stands...the parents are worse but they just whisper. The game was fine and well played..but nd teacher husband ejected as well as nd student for the rape remark...racist rape remark
Learn to live in the real world.
boo

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2014
The real world ? You're telling me the ND is the real world ! Lol lol there is nothing real about ND. Come spend a week over at Proctor and see real world
hoops2

Ithaca, NY

#20 Jan 12, 2014
boo wrote:
Go back to watching MSNBC.
Slothrop

Ithaca, NY

#22 Jan 12, 2014
Ask yourself this. What do you think would happen to Notre Dame if every person of color moved out of Utica? How many parents would switch their kids to the public schools? Were it not for racial fears, ND wouldn't have enough students to stay open.
Honestly

New Hartford, NY

#23 Jan 12, 2014
People at N.D. Really don't care what goes on at Proctor -So why must you constantly try and down grade N.D.? I suggest you haters mind your own business And get a life ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPD needs to stop sniffing cat nip 3 min utica club illumi... 1
Holland Patent Trouble 8 min Banger 1
dave admits to transgender bathroom use! haahah... 12 min Tazz Owns You Dav... 3
karam family salaries in ucsd 13 min Wade 6
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 16 min Mike Arcuri 18
Officer rios 17 min Contractor 1
Ambur Fortney Trial (Dec '08) 35 min Bob 14
Carbone 1 hr bob 28
rob esche getting divorced 6 hr New Hartford Queen 54
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 7 hr loser 78
Tony's Washington Mills 22 hr Parkway 10

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages