Utica ethics board still not complete

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
agnes

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
This is funny city of Utica NY and ethics This city is the most corrupt city, Who is on this board.
Sue

AOL

#2 Jan 17, 2013
How can Kelly Walters husband be on the board?She is a city employee.His mother also is a city employee.What a farce.
Define ethics

Schodack Landing, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Who is paying for ethics? Just follow the laws and leave ethics out of it. I have no confidence in any appointed board to navigate ethics. Unless the board has degrees in philosophy, they have no possibility of even undestanding the scope of ethics. Are we really going to allow the family and friends to legislate morality? It's like building a chip plant and hiring cooks to work there.

Defund EDGE and put Utica into bankruptcy; that would be ethical.

Pretending Utica is a corporation with the ability to pay debts is unethical. The actual financial health should be disclosed to the public. Hiding this information or delaying its disclosure is also unethical.

Justice is paying a man his due, and Utica is broke. Capiche?

Look for tremendous tax increases.
spending problem

Seneca Falls, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
An ethics board appointed by those who stand to be investigated is like putting foxes in the hen house. Utica's unethical practice is spending more than it has and exspecting different results. The imbalance between costs and revenues are evident. Cost structures for public safety alone is a perrenial 3% tax increase in and of itself and with dwiddling revenues and homeowners it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know it is unethical to keep asking those who own their own homes to keep footing the bill so others who work in government can have it 2-3 times better than they do.
rockstar

Woburn, MA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Utica ethics is an oxymoron. Ha
too much truth for you

Astoria, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2013
rockstar wrote:
Utica ethics is an oxymoron. Ha
Damn you beat me to it! Good one!
too much truth for you

Astoria, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
The reason they haven't convened yet is because they have to search 2 counties in any direction to find someone with a moral or ethical cell in their body.
to little to late

Seneca Falls, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
too much truth for you wrote:
The reason they haven't convened yet is because they have to search 2 counties in any direction to find someone with a moral or ethical cell in their body.
What's left to be ethical about? Taxpayers have to foot the bill after Roefaro left a torrant of disaterous spending and debt behind. Every account is empty and debt left to taxpayers billed. You cannot even put ethical in the same sentence with Utica because like the above posts states, it's a absolute oxymoron. What, they need an ethics board to justify the only thing left they can do, raise the taxes higher and let more people suffer and lose their homes or take food and medicine off the table of those that need it most. What's left to be ethical about after four years of robbing, looting and raping the taxpayers?
Josie Maniora

AOL

#10 Jan 17, 2013
How can one be on the ethics board in the city if family members work for the city?I agree Walters has a conflict as i did not know his family members work for the city.
Zack

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Sue wrote:
How can Kelly Walters husband be on the board?She is a city employee.His mother also is a city employee.What a farce.
Is that the one who is at that west Utica bar all the time.
Frank

AOL

#12 Jan 18, 2013
He has a problem.Ethics--lolCouncil did no background checks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Comet's schedule just out ! 8 min Dale Cavoli 48
municipal housing utica 12 min False 6
Do you approve of Anthony J. Picente as County ... (Feb '12) 42 min FRED MILLER 5
utica aud 44 min Cliffys Pal 130
Where are all the single middle-aged men? (May '12) 53 min mr goodwrench 77
Dierks Bentley at the Aud 53 min Cliffys Pal 28
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 55 min Dr Answer 1
utica national (Jun '13) 5 hr ditto 522
How is Scott Alger connected to Kim Simon's mur... (Jan '14) 9 hr GRAD -0 52
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••