Veronica Donahue
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice 4 All

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 28, 2013
bag wrote:
<quoted text>At least must better looking than his EX, old Hag like cousins...
His ex is smoking hot!!! If anyone's an old looking hag it's you! Just look in the mirror. It doesn't lie like you!
two

Syracuse, NY

#23 Mar 28, 2013
Justice 4 All wrote:
<quoted text>
His ex is smoking hot!!! If anyone's an old looking hag it's you! Just look in the mirror. It doesn't lie like you!
you mean you got to smoke a lot to look good!
Justice Prevails

Fremont, CA

#24 Apr 8, 2013
Time to make some noise and let Veronica know just how much we're thinking about her while she's on vacation. Enjoy it. Your next destination is going to be prison!
bigapple

Belleville, IL

#25 Dec 10, 2015
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you go ask the Chenango County Judge if this is all B.S. All of this is true.. so everyone is lying except for VD come on topix people open up your eyes. This girl is out of control.
I have looked on their website and there are no cases against her. please tell me where to find charge information.
shes long gone

Berne, NY

#26 Dec 10, 2015
bigapple wrote:
<quoted text>I have looked on their website and there are no cases against her. please tell me where to find charge information.
She can be found on the Oneida County Sheriffs website under outstanding warrants. She is long gone and has more than likely left the country thanks to your DA's office who dropped the ball and failed to prosecute her in a timely manner. It took many other victims of her scams before a grand jury indicted her. She is proof that crime does pay and that there are no consequences for getting caught pretending to be an attorney in my home county of Chenango.
She's Back

Berne, NY

#27 Dec 11, 2015
shes long gone wrote:
<quoted text>She can be found on the Oneida County Sheriffs website under outstanding warrants. She is long gone and has more than likely left the country thanks to your DA's office who dropped the ball and failed to prosecute her in a timely manner. It took many other victims of her scams before a grand jury indicted her. She is proof that crime does pay and that there are no consequences for getting caught pretending to be an attorney in my home county of Chenango.
She's finally been arrested, indicted and is being extradited back to Oneida County in an orange jump suit. A local victims group will be organizing soon and monitoring proceedings... Stay tuned!
Seriously

Boonville, NY

#28 Mar 3, 2016
She's out again. Back in Illinois acting like she was on vacation.
long overdue

Harpursville, NY

#29 Mar 3, 2016
Seriously wrote:
She's out again. Back in Illinois acting like she was on vacation.
She was sentenced on Monday:

Check out Oneida County District Attorney Facebook page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega gf 15 min Cliff 26
Utica Common Council 25 min You Better Not 1
Oneida County Building Gardens 1 hr Greendumb 1
daca 1 hr DreamOn 21
The Fitness Mill 1 hr Bend Over 26
coward PUNK VERTUCCI PASALINA IMAGINARY LAWSU... 2 hr Vagtucci 68
see MARIO PASS VERTUCCI CRY ALL DAY WITH HER FA... 2 hr Vagtucci 14
Tyksinski Defeated 2 hr Vagalinavertuccpass 55
Observer dispatch front page gossip 8 hr Ivania and Melanka 24
Slocum Urgent Care 10 hr your mother 36