Veronica Donahue
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
InterestedTuesda y

Lincoln, UK

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Are there any updates on this evil, sly, person yet? Is she behind bars? Has her naive fiancé found out yet?
snitch

Clinton, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
She is free as a bird.
InterestedTuesda y

Lincoln, UK

#3 Mar 26, 2013
How???!
what

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Because there is no REAL evidence to convict, just a small group of baffons chasing smoke, desperate because their efforts are fruitless.
snitch

Clinton, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Because you believe all this crap on topix. She did this she did that. Most of it is B.S.
Unjustice

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 26, 2013
And after its all said and done KARMA will find these small group of witch-hunters.
InterestedTuesda y

Lincoln, UK

#7 Mar 26, 2013
I have seen the emails and heard a phone call from her to an unfortunate 'client' of hers and it really isn't b.s
Amazing

New Hartford, NY

#8 Mar 27, 2013
snitch wrote:
Because you believe all this crap on topix. She did this she did that. Most of it is B.S.
Why dont you go ask the Chenango County Judge if this is all B.S. All of this is true.. so everyone is lying except for VD come on topix people open up your eyes. This girl is out of control.
snitch

Clinton, NY

#9 Mar 27, 2013
I don't see her in jail. I see her living her life. That is a fact. All I hear is blah blah blah she is such a bad person. Go grab a tissue and stop whining. Most of this crap on Topix's are untrue rumors. People need stop believing that if it is on the internet it is true. If it was true send me 100.00 bucks and I will give you the winning lottery numbers.
Amazing

New Hartford, NY

#10 Mar 27, 2013
what wrote:
Because there is no REAL evidence to convict, just a small group of baffons chasing smoke, desperate because their efforts are fruitless.
Before you criticize First learn how to spell with your GED education. IT'S BUFFOON. Now go back to your drawing board and get your facts stright. Or should I say back to school.You have no idea what your talking about here you must be really good friends with VD. It looks like she is pulling a fast one on you too. Watch out you could be her next victim..
Truth

New York Mills, NY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
She can run but she can no longer hide:

Visit pretendlawyers dot wordpress dot com
truth

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2013
snitch wrote:
I don't see her in jail. I see her living her life. That is a fact. All I hear is blah blah blah she is such a bad person. Go grab a tissue and stop whining. Most of this crap on Topix's are untrue rumors. People need stop believing that if it is on the internet it is true. If it was true send me 100.00 bucks and I will give you the winning lottery numbers.
Sometimes topics is not true but in this situation it's all true and proof to back it all up.. OK SO SHE LIED STRAIGHT FACE TO A JUDGE IN CHENANGO COUNTY PRETENDING TO BE A LAWYER AND GOT TAKEN OUT IN HANDCUFFS with a $10,000 BAIL BECAUSE SHE'S HONEST? It's also true she stold hundreds of thousands of dollars from family, friends and so called clients. Whoever you are I would run fast if you THINK she is honest.
Unjustice

Syracuse, NY

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>Before you criticize First learn how to spell with your GED education. IT'S BUFFOON. Now go back to your drawing board and get your facts stright. Or should I say back to school.You have no idea what your talking about here you must be really good friends with VD. It looks like she is pulling a fast one on you too. Watch out you could be her next victim..
You are a baboon!
OCJ Calling

Ardsley, NY

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Unjustice wrote:
<quoted text>You are a baboon!
What's next, faking your death when you're on vacation in Hawaii? Go look up the definition of a sociopath! How you can lie and think you're going to skate on all of your crimes is amazing. Enjoy your last days of freedom. The female inmates are gonna have a ball. Montgomery, Madison, Chenango, Oneida, Herkimer, Lewis, Onadaga..... You fooled them all? Collecting unemployment and bragging while you were employed. Pillaging a long list of various law firms clients, taking cash payments and promising to get traffic tickets fixed, handling divorces, forging names.... But everyone is wrong?

Best of all.... You only completed 1 semester at Albany Law and you failed out! What's your excuse? Your pet rock got hurt and needed you to care for it?
Orange

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
The envy, the hate......
Flight Risk

Ardsley, NY

#17 Mar 28, 2013
Orange wrote:
The envy, the hate......
Mike will figure it out in due time if he hasn't already. What was the poor guy thinking? I've heard of putting a bag over someone's face at 2am but to wake up to that.... Just nasty
truth

United States

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Unjustice wrote:
<quoted text> You are a baboon!
Real intelligence here.
truth

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2013
Orange wrote:
The envy, the hate......
Envy of someone who is in over there head with crimes she can't. Keep up with. The only envy your going to get is the women looking at you in prision. Now they will envy you.
bag

Syracuse, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2013
Flight Risk wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike will figure it out in due time if he hasn't already. What was the poor guy thinking? I've heard of putting a bag over someone's face at 2am but to wake up to that.... Just nasty
At least must better looking than his EX, old Hag like cousins...
laughing

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> Envy of someone who is in over there head with crimes she can't. Keep up with. The only envy your going to get is the women looking at you in prision. Now they will envy you.
ENVY VD a wanna be lawyer driving in her dads car and borrowing money from her new fiancée and a fake family I would not call that envy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire fighters promoted 2 min Chief Brooks 2
Best Pro Hockey Players from the Utica area? (Apr '12) 3 min Rolldan06 22
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 24 min Mr C 1
Black Faces Scare Me 1 hr MLK 6
prostitution 2 hr Alive 5
dog owners!!! Do not use simple guard 3!!! (Apr '12) 3 hr CatsRule 143
EVERYWHERE you look Utica has SERIOUS problems 4 hr Elana 89
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 4 hr DaveFFace 60
rob esche getting divorced 5 hr DumpedDave 20
Babes North Utica What Is Up With The Owner?? D... 6 hr Old 48