OD website JUST adds articles from la...

OD website JUST adds articles from last Friday

Posted in the Utica Forum

Trojan Man

Farmington, CT

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Hey DBAG you are right on top of things there, Great job your doing !! LOL !!
not clueless

Ithaca, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Maybe if the people that work there got a raise they would be more up to date. he publisher boasts how profitable the paper is but then cries the blues to the staff. They were promised raises this year but that went by the way side.
sad

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
are they matching 401k again?
Missingagain

Little Falls, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Here's Donna Donovan's new spin. No raises again for the 5th year in a row. Watch later this month for the top exec's at Gatehouse to reap generous bonuses. Yes, I know, if you don't like it, leave. Great attitude to run a business. She also boasted how great their new computer systems are. There have been no obits posted on their website for March 01, and March 02. Maybe they lost money because of the sequester too!
od is a waste

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
The OD is a advertisement paper that should be given out for free. They don't report, they copy and paste old AP articles.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2013
They destroyed the paper. There is very little news to read. They should just shut it down.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
I wipe my arse with it
John

Waltham, MA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
So funny reading posts from past OD workers bitch after they were fired cause they sucked, hahahaha
Missingagain

Little Falls, NY

#9 Mar 3, 2013
They were let go because they wouldn't kiss the publishers ass. At least they kept their dignity.
Trojan Man

East Hartford, CT

#10 Mar 3, 2013
John wrote:
So funny reading posts from past OD workers bitch after they were fired cause they sucked, hahahaha
Not me dumbass, I have never worked there and never will ! Go waste 2.50 for todays lousy excuse for a NEWSpaper and pull the adds out and see what is left. 70% of that rag are stupid adds and NO local news which by the way shitforbrains is what most people here want !! So why don't you just go back to kissing Donna Dbags ass and tell her how great she is, after all isn't that your job ?

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Mar 3, 2013
John wrote:
I don't work there you limp wristed pickle licker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega book 8 min Its just me 5
Fire in Yorkville on Campbell Ave 9 min hmm 1
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 17 min trump 17
Oneida county taxes went UP 25 min vodka 59
Herb Philipson's being sold 26 min RadDude 86
Utica's march for women 30 min Doug 13
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 50 min Princess Hey 1,285
Downtown hospital 2 hr Barney Fife 113
Piazza k9 services 8 hr good ole utica 21
Utica attorneys 8 hr Utica 34