of 2
Next Last
No Italians

Utica, NY

#1 May 7, 2009
60s dude

Oneida, NY

#2 May 7, 2009
What does this have to do with the Priest @ Mt. Carmel? This is just some racist on Jerry Springer! How Stupid!
Pleasantly Plump

Oneida, NY

#3 May 7, 2009
Anybody know who the new priest will be there?
No Italians

Utica, NY

#4 May 7, 2009
Pleasantly Plump wrote:
Anybody know who the new priest will be there?
The Priest from the youtube clip
getting ready

AOL

#5 May 7, 2009
No Italians wrote:
<quoted text>
The Priest from the youtube clip
gosh! I hope so! We need someone young, handsome & exciting!!!
get real

Rome, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2010
Anyone know J. Reale? This guy has issues whats with the spray on hair?
baldy

Rome, NY

#7 Jan 21, 2010
get real wrote:
Anyone know J. Reale? This guy has issues whats with the spray on hair?
I know this guy caught him in a couple of lies and he threw a hissy fit...feminine tendencies
Smokey

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2010
Is this Reale guy...does he wear smoked out glasses and look more like Burt Reynolds than a priest?
curiousities

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
You people are all talking out your ass.
Bleecker St

AOL

#10 Jan 21, 2010
where's the old father going?
bnthrdntht

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 21, 2010
Reale is just a parishioner, so I don't know why people are knocking him here. Priest at MtCarmel is a skinny little Italian guy. The only priests I know of who wear shades are La Fache from St Anthony & Val Krul from Mills.
For Real - omg

Frankfort, NY

#12 Jan 21, 2010
Smokey wrote:
Is this Reale guy...does he wear smoked out glasses and look more like Burt Reynolds than a priest?
Are you for real? How does the appearance of J.Reale directly impact you? Who cares who wears what or does whatever to their hair? And this thread never indicated that he was a priest. He's not. But now I'm curious - it seems you have a guide for which all priests should look like?
tired of your postings

Long Eddy, NY

#14 Jan 21, 2010
Terrified of my Dad JoeB wrote:
My Dad JoeBongirono from Frankfort dresses as a priest and does horrible things to children.
Get some therapy. And learn how to spell.
Smokey

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2010
For Real - omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? How does the appearance of J.Reale directly impact you? Who cares who wears what or does whatever to their hair? And this thread never indicated that he was a priest. He's not. But now I'm curious - it seems you have a guide for which all priests should look like?
It is odd for me to take someone seriously - someone who purports to represent God and all that He stands for - who wears gold chains and smoked out gold rimmed glasses and has perfectly coiffed hair. You know what I'm saying? Like it just seems contrary to the whole meek and humble thing.
curiousities

Long Eddy, NY

#17 Jan 21, 2010
Smokey wrote:
<quoted text> It is odd for me to take someone seriously - someone who purports to represent God and all that He stands for - who wears gold chains and smoked out gold rimmed glasses and has perfectly coiffed hair. You know what I'm saying? Like it just seems contrary to the whole meek and humble thing.
So who is this dude with the chains & the coiffure? Doesn't sound like the guy at Mt C at all.
Joe Popiolek

AOL

#18 Jan 21, 2010
It's [probably your wonderful deacon
grow up

Rome, NY

#19 Jan 22, 2010
Smokey wrote:
<quoted text> It is odd for me to take someone seriously - someone who purports to represent God and all that He stands for - who wears gold chains and smoked out gold rimmed glasses and has perfectly coiffed hair. You know what I'm saying? Like it just seems contrary to the whole meek and humble thing.
agree, but what I hear here is that he lies..then goes to church so that makes his actions alright?
Smokey

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2010
I could be totally wrong on where this person presides. I attended a funeral at what ithought was Mt. Carmel but could just be remembering incorrectly. It was on the east side.
Carmelight

Long Eddy, NY

#21 Jan 22, 2010
Joe Popiolek wrote:
It's [probably your wonderful deacon
There's no deacon at MtC.
stoog

Rome, NY

#22 Jan 22, 2010
Smokey wrote:
yes to the glasses but lol about the Burt Reynolds part...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Sarah millan? 10 min Wtf 1
Donovan Middle School 36 min Ms P 4
Where can I find some dope 51 min jalil 4
Foley Builders Owner is Bankrupt 1 hr AintMet1Yet 3
michelle gulla 1 hr AintMet1Yet 2
help, i need a great meatball recipe 2 hr Not all meat 3
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 2 hr What ever 56
Another local Catholic priest on leave over sex... 3 hr Blitz 28
Fitness Mill Fri LOL 22

Utica Jobs