Why Was Assistant District Attorney K...

Why Was Assistant District Attorney Kurt Schultz Fired?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Mr Happy

Liverpool, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I heard he was caught taking a bribe, why did this not make the news? Isn't corruption in the DA's office newsworthy? I believe it is!!
Inside Source

Clayton, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
He was not taking bribes, he was asked to resign for pushing cases. Get it right.
Liar

Liverpool, NY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
He told everyone that his brothe got arreste is california and he needed his help. So he quit his job and went to his brothers side to help him. He hates his brother BTW and always sid his brother got aay with everything. Kurt is a liar and a criminal.
pusher

Clayton, NY

#4 Jan 19, 2013
I heard he was pushing cases and was told resign or be fired but who knows. I know he was crooked!
Derp

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 19, 2013
What is "pushing" cases? Sweetheart plea offers or pursuing crap cases?
Justice

New York, NY

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Kurt Shultz got caught in corruption. I know for a fact. He got paid off on an identity theft.
Justice

New York, NY

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Yes it was bribery. And he got caught and karma came back to bite him.
facts

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 7, 2013
It's funny that everyone seems to think they know the truth. Just because you hear one person say something does not make it true. So stfu unless you have the whole story and the right facts, this shit is why people get a bad name
Ooootica Corrupt

Rome, NY

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Garramone bros lick little girls toes!
justme

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2013
let me just say, Kurt had a heart of gold. No one is perfect, just that we don't hear about everyone else. Doing wrong in the eyes of the law, of course one should lose their job, but just remember, God is our judge.
Wooo weeee

Rome, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2013
Greg Amoroso
Him

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2014
He is a criminal! They fired him from DA's Office
get the facts

Liverpool, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2014
justme wrote:
let me just say, Kurt had a heart of gold. No one is perfect, just that we don't hear about everyone else. Doing wrong in the eyes of the law, of course one should lose their job, but just remember, God is our judge.
i agree people make mistakes. but the DA's office loves to publicize when everyone else gets in trouble, how about they be up front and be public with what goes on in they office. I mean its not like its a public office or anything and funded by the taxpayers. The next election should be fun
Abe

New Hartford, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2014
wow, and he was my Ethics teacher at MV?
Newport, NY

#15 Apr 10, 2014
justme wrote:
Re: Kurt Shultz - People get what they deserve!

Since: Dec 14

New Brunswick, NJ

#16 Dec 10, 2014
Justice wrote:
Kurt Shultz got caught in corruption. I know for a fact. He got paid off on an identity theft.
Do you know what year that was?

Since: Dec 14

New Brunswick, NJ

#17 Dec 11, 2014
Liar wrote:
He told everyone that his brothe got arreste is california and he needed his help. So he quit his job and went to his brothers side to help him. He hates his brother BTW and always sid his brother got aay with everything. Kurt is a liar and a criminal.
I'd like to speak with you regarding Kurt Schultz. My name is John.
Lawyer

North Miami Beach, FL

#18 Dec 11, 2014
get the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree people make mistakes. but the DA's office loves to publicize when everyone else gets in trouble, how about they be up front and be public with what goes on in they office. I mean its not like its a public office or anything and funded by the taxpayers. The next election should be fun
Scott McNamara was just re-elected without opposition, so he must be doing a good job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legal "illegal" Marijuana being sold in all the... 2 min Rizzle 5
How much to tip the paperboy? (Jul '13) 26 min Someone 10
Vote no on wfd consolidation 27 min Please 1
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 1 hr Rufus 24
ungrateful children (Aug '13) 2 hr Carol Altimonte 83
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 2 hr melissa connell 103
Whitesboro Fire Department 4 hr Billy 7
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE