I like tebbs great prices
hotel no-tell

AOL

#2 Jan 5, 2009
where is tebbs?
Acidrabbit

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Tebbs all the way! Great Prices, its on east dom..
MrSmoke

AOL

#4 Jan 6, 2009
Tebbs is also in utica across form the stanley.
I used to like puff but there prices are just too high
DingoAteYourBaby

Chittenango, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2009
tebbs has a nice variety and prices r good

puff n stuff has been around longer than i expected, cant knock that

trips is basically half a store with one sweater on the rack

ocj is loaded up, only been once though
puffy

Rome, NY

#6 Jan 7, 2009
captain trips has the best prices i hear tebbs has good weed though
Cools

New York, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2009
Tebbs is the best for prices by far.
Mrsmoke

AOL

#8 Feb 6, 2009
Tebbs is weak
glass is all made in china , No selection
I am going back to puffnstuff
frank

West Leyden, NY

#9 May 22, 2009
yeah... tebb's is all low quality, made in china junk, that's why it's cheap
Cosmic in Herkimer has only USA blown glass.
Pat

Manlius, NY

#10 May 22, 2009
Puffy has good Weed
pipesapipe

Manlius, NY

#11 May 22, 2009
Puff and Stuff is just bent that there is some local competition. I wouldnt care if a pipe is made in kongland or in Indiana if it did the trick, Im sure if you want a better pipe you could buy a thicker, better quality pipe from Tebbs. The problem with Puff-N-Stuff is that he tries to charge more than triple what he pays for the pipe and thats why people looking for something cheap now have a choice and that would be Tebbs.
frank

West Leyden, NY

#12 May 23, 2009
You should care where your pipe is made. Pipes are not allowed to be imported to the US, so they are shipped as glass objects without a hole in the bowl and must be drilled out once they get here. Resulting in a very weak bowl that will break and contain dangerous glass residue. All USA made pipes go through a final kiln stage after the hole is made that stregnthens and seals the noxious elements of blown glass. You pay for what you get.
Cops watching Tebbs

Auburn, NY

#14 Jun 11, 2009
So I went to Tebbs the other and purchased a couple of pipes. I didn't even make it 2 blocks and I got pulled over. Next thing I know, they are asking me what I just purchaesd at Tebbs. The car search followed. Thank God I didn't have anything!!!!! If this was the only time it happened then it would be anything but my friend Jeff had the same thing happend to him. Jeff wasn't as lucky as I was he had some. 3 tickets later they let him go. If I was you, don't shop at Tebbs. Something is up over there!!!! By the way, the one of the cheap pipes I purchased cracked already. Didn;'t even get to enjoy 2 days.. Back to OCJ next time for sure...
Yes dude

Auburn, NY

#15 Jun 11, 2009
No shit, I got snagged by the cops to after I left Tebbs Utica shop. Is the the same shop you got pulled over after you left? What the hell, the whole thing was funny. The cops kept asking me where I was comming from. They searced for my bag but didn't find it. Now it makes sense.. I wasn't speeding or anything.... Anyone else have this happen to them???? Do you think they are watching everyone going in and out? What the hell can I do about it? Was buying my papers they every few days. I'm sure they have my car plate #.
haha

East Syracuse, NY

#16 Jun 12, 2009
I don't smoke anymore but when I did OCJ was about the only place to go. The guy there was full of knowledge when I needed to take a "test" also great prices. I did shop at puff and stuff it was a good experince but OCJ was better. They guy's that own puff n stuff are cool as sh!t I thought. Not a smoker anymore as my place of work does drug testing so I know nothing about tebb's other then I wish they would change there radio spots they are kind of annoying
juan gonzalez

La Fayette, NY

#17 Aug 16, 2009
yea dude I was in n outta tebbs a coupla times last weak checkin out this nice piece i wanted to get, you know just waitin for some cash. So i get in der right before closing friday before last to get this hot little bubbler i bin eyin for a while now. i get about 2 or 3 blocks up the blvd and whaam outta now where 2 rpd come flyin up behind me an pull my puerto rican ass over. they ask me where i was goin and were i was comin from. i wasnt even able to finish a sentenze b4 they pull me outta my car and go through the whole search bs. they found my "safe" can, not so safe after all, that i also get at tebbs a few weeks back, so they confiskate my nice new bubbler and fuckin 2 Os and hall my ass in for possession with intint to cell and some bull shit about bein more then half once. Fuck those guys they are just too much hassle for the cheap ass shit they sell.
Give me a break

Oneida, NY

#18 Aug 16, 2009
If they are pulling people over leaving that place, this City has more problems than we think. I don't smoke anymore, gave it up when I graduated college. To think they have the time to watch this place and pull people over, but not be in Cornhill or West Utica fighting real crime, is nuts. I think you all are blowing smoke up our arses. Hmm, probably the owners of Puff n Stuff trying to scare customers of the other place. Topix is funny.
kooolin

Rome, NY

#19 Aug 16, 2009
probley some rookies trying to make top cop there to scared to go in the hill or west side so they gotta make it look like there doing somthing i dont smoke any more but i think ill go there to see if they will pull me over mmmmmmmmmm i smell money
Utica 911

Forest Hills, NY

#21 Aug 16, 2009
who owns tebbs?
global warming

New York, NY

#22 Aug 17, 2009
john tebblett owns tebbs hence the name he is a f-a-g

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 11 min Boom is a pervert 30
Canít Wait For Legal Weed 40 min Sativa 8
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 45 min Salon 9
Zogby political polls are rigged for Liberal De... 1 hr Taxpayer 3
So I Was In Lowes 2 hr Eileen 24
Herb Philipson's being sold 3 hr Calvin 90
Mega book 3 hr Prof of Mega Rese... 7
Fire in Yorkville on Campbell Ave 6 hr Huh 35
Piazza k9 services 7 hr Peace 44

Utica Jobs