First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wboro parent

Utica, NY

#21 May 2, 2013
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not assault mr lawyer an they should be tested as outlasts for whining little babies
What?????????? People...you all must be from Proctor because not a one of you knows how to write. Wow!!!!!!!!!!
toga

Little Falls, NY

#22 May 2, 2013
Watch how this plays out. Brucie, Guido, and Leo better step carefully. There are a lot of skeletons in those closets.
Parent2

Carthage, NY

#23 May 2, 2013
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not assault mr lawyer an they should be tested as outlasts for whining little babies
Maybe you should check into that. Call your lawyer that has represented you uneducated a$$
Four

Great Barrington, MA

#24 May 2, 2013
fact wrote:
<quoted text> Than the TVL would be perfect for proctor , Theres not one sport in the TVL in both boys and girls that proctor would of won the league this year . lol dont say football, Boro would romp.
that's exactly the opposite reason why officially the Tvl is denying admission.
Four

Great Barrington, MA

#25 May 2, 2013
Musikologist wrote:
Go Proctor Raiders!
Wear the silver and black with pride!
you mean black and RED. Not the colors the district voted on in spring of 1987.
Four

Great Barrington, MA

#26 May 2, 2013
Hazing really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass ....ALL kids involved are absolutely facing the consequences all meaning the kids who WERE wrestling and the ones who should have breaking and entering charges on them.....and if chipped teeth and (unnecessary) trips to ER doesn't sound like wrestling or rough play may e that's cuz ur a big whine ass and maybe had/have ur own issue.....my god they r freakin boys and this shit has been going on for many years and has never been such a big deal in past mainly cuz boys could handle it and parents weren't being such cry babies and bitches like the lame asses today....but let me also throw this on there HOW ABOUT THOSE KIDS THAT DID NOTHING FU#K HEAD....THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THIS AT ALLLLL... SOME OF THEM SENIORS WHO WILL NEVER GET TO PLAY HS BASEBALL AGAIN ....AS WELL AS THE PARENTS PROB SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE THEY OPENED THEIR MOUTHS CUZ REALLY WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP DO U THINK THESE KIDS R GONNA HAVE WITH THE OTHER PLAYERS ON TEAM .....MY GUESS WOULD BE NONE...THOSE KIDS WILL NEVER ACCEPT THEM AFTER THIS ....STOOPPPP FREAKIN CRYING AND MAN UP.... AND BEFORE ANY OF U SHIT HEADS DECIDE TO SAY WHAT IF IT WERE MY KID WELLL I HAVE 2 THAT MADE IT THROUGH IT WITHOUT BEING A GIRL....AND LASTLY ...REALLY. FOLLOW THE UMPS TO CAR.... YOU'VE GOT UR HAED SO FAR UP UR ASS IT'S SICKENING U KNOW DAMN WELL THAT SHIT DOESN'T HAPPEN ...STOP TRYING TO MAKE PROCTOR KIDS LOOK SO HORRIBLE ...SOME DEF ARE BUT THERE'S HUNDREDS THAT ARE GREAT KIDS
you might want to ask the 2012 Camden baseball team what happens when the teams fks around? In case you don't know or forgot, their season was cancelled. The best thing for everybody is to fly straight so we don't have this problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop with a Cop 3 min More Freebies Please 9
TRUMP My Stocks 401k Making Money Thanks 23 min El Chapo the dolt 25
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 29 min ConsiderThis 171
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 47 min Patriot 19
Rainbow Appreciation Day 48 min Cowboy 1
Roy Moore 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 66
Why does “duh” “El Chapo” “mojo” hate Trump so ... 1 hr El Chapo the dolt 81
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 2 hr jim 244
NH Hoops Fans 3 hr akjdakd 54
Keeler oweing money 4 hr Taxpayer 44

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages