"hazing" at proctor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jda

Selkirk, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2013
hazing incident with proctors baseball team. why is this not on the news??
Amazed

Utica, NY

#2 May 1, 2013
jda wrote:
What lessons are we teaching our children? All those involved SHOULD NOT be allowed to play ball. The kids today do as they please with NO consequences for their behavior. If it means Proctor doesn't have a Varsity baseball team this year, then so be it! You'd think in 2013, such behavior would NOT be tolerated. Yet, it's brushed under the rug like nothing happened. Let's not do anything until someone dies because of STUPID behavior. Those in authority...DO YOUR JOBS AND START SETTING EXAMPLES!
boogieman

Utica, NY

#3 May 1, 2013
Mr.Leo will look into it when he is done napping.
Sad

Newington, CT

#4 May 1, 2013
Proctor has confrontations and problems with everyone they play that's why nobody wants them in the TVL. Its really sad that everywhere they go they are hated and they don't get it . When they went to Myrtle Beach a couple years ago they were known as the troublemakers from Utica.
So True

Newington, CT

#5 May 1, 2013
They try to act like tough guys all the time. When they lose they follow the umps to their cars looking for trouble . Unfortunately this thuggery behavior will continue with the kids because they see it. The Coaches and mentors think they are bigger than the game and I'm saddened to be a Proctor alum .
Not hazing

Syracuse, NY

#6 May 1, 2013
jda wrote:
It's not on the news because it was not hazing. It was just kids wrestling with each other and two got hurt. The school officials went way overboard on this one
Proctor fan

Selkirk, NY

#7 May 1, 2013
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
What lessons are we teaching our children? All those involved SHOULD NOT be allowed to play ball. The kids today do as they please with NO consequences for their behavior. If it means Proctor doesn't have a Varsity baseball team this year, then so be it! You'd think in 2013, such behavior would NOT be tolerated. Yet, it's brushed under the rug like nothing happened. Let's not do anything until someone dies because of STUPID behavior. Those in authority...DO YOUR JOBS AND START SETTING EXAMPLES!
All that were involved are NOT playing big mouth. So shut your mouth and find something else to do with your time !!

“229 Strong”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#8 May 1, 2013
Go Proctor Raiders!

Wear the silver and black with pride!

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#9 May 1, 2013
I don't know about that?
TVL

Syracuse, NY

#10 May 1, 2013
Sad wrote:
Proctor has confrontations and problems with everyone they play that's why nobody wants them in the TVL. Its really sad that everywhere they go they are hated and they don't get it . When they went to Myrtle Beach a couple years ago they were known as the troublemakers from Utica.
They only wanted in the TVL because of money and that's it. The TVL sucks not too much talent there and those schools in the TVL have same problems u just don't hear about because its swept under rug by those schools
Parent2

Carthage, NY

#11 May 1, 2013
Not hazing wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not on the news because it was not hazing. It was just kids wrestling with each other and two got hurt. The school officials went way overboard on this one
Maybe you should get facts. Don't think chipped teeth and trips tithe E.R. are kids wrestling around.
Pp re

Moravia, NY

#12 May 1, 2013
The punks who destroyed things got street justice, the punks are wimps and should be blackball by everyone at proctor
fact

Utica, NY

#13 May 1, 2013
TVL wrote:
<quoted text>
They only wanted in the TVL because of money and that's it. The TVL sucks not too much talent there and those schools in the TVL have same problems u just don't hear about because its swept under rug by those schools
Than the TVL would be perfect for proctor , Theres not one sport in the TVL in both boys and girls that proctor would of won the league this year . lol dont say football, Boro would romp.
Practice what you preach

Utica, NY

#14 May 1, 2013
Proctor fan wrote:
<quoted text>
All that were involved are NOT playing big mouth. So shut your mouth and find something else to do with your time !!
They were only suspended for TWO games. ALL of the kids involved should be kicked off the team. I'm a BIG MOUTH because I think kids should learn that there are consequences for their actions? The problem today is the kids think they can do and say anything they wish and get away with it!
Then you say find something else to do with my time? HMMMM...apparently I hit a NERVE with you! Maybe you should practice what you preach and find something else to do with your time as well since you TOO are posting about this subject!
Shut Up

Utica, NY

#15 May 1, 2013
Holy shit half of you are ignorant, one Proctor isnt as bad as you all make it to be how about we talk about the big coke problem in Whitesborrow thats swept under the rug, or the stuck up ass wholes in New York Mills, two no matter where you go your gonna have "Hazing" when you joining a varsity sport, and Im pretty sure if they followed the umps something would of been doe bye now. I dont even give a shit about baseball either you guys are just dumb ass fucks. Get off your ass grow up and stop acting like a teenager and spreading shit online.
Hazing really

Whitesboro, NY

#16 May 1, 2013
Practice what you preach wrote:
<quoted text>
They were only suspended for TWO games. ALL of the kids involved should be kicked off the team. I'm a BIG MOUTH because I think kids should learn that there are consequences for their actions? The problem today is the kids think they can do and say anything they wish and get away with it!
Then you say find something else to do with my time? HMMMM...apparently I hit a NERVE with you! Maybe you should practice what you preach and find something else to do with your time as well since you TOO are posting about this subject!
Hey dumbass ....ALL kids involved are absolutely facing the consequences all meaning the kids who WERE wrestling and the ones who should have breaking and entering charges on them.....and if chipped teeth and (unnecessary) trips to ER doesn't sound like wrestling or rough play may e that's cuz ur a big whine ass and maybe had/have ur own issue.....my god they r freakin boys and this shit has been going on for many years and has never been such a big deal in past mainly cuz boys could handle it and parents weren't being such cry babies and bitches like the lame asses today....but let me also throw this on there HOW ABOUT THOSE KIDS THAT DID NOTHING FU#K HEAD....THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THIS AT ALLLLL... SOME OF THEM SENIORS WHO WILL NEVER GET TO PLAY HS BASEBALL AGAIN ....AS WELL AS THE PARENTS PROB SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE THEY OPENED THEIR MOUTHS CUZ REALLY WHAT KIND OF RELATIONSHIP DO U THINK THESE KIDS R GONNA HAVE WITH THE OTHER PLAYERS ON TEAM .....MY GUESS WOULD BE NONE...THOSE KIDS WILL NEVER ACCEPT THEM AFTER THIS ....STOOPPPP FREAKIN CRYING AND MAN UP.... AND BEFORE ANY OF U SHIT HEADS DECIDE TO SAY WHAT IF IT WERE MY KID WELLL I HAVE 2 THAT MADE IT THROUGH IT WITHOUT BEING A GIRL....AND LASTLY ...REALLY. FOLLOW THE UMPS TO CAR.... YOU'VE GOT UR HAED SO FAR UP UR ASS IT'S SICKENING U KNOW DAMN WELL THAT SHIT DOESN'T HAPPEN ...STOP TRYING TO MAKE PROCTOR KIDS LOOK SO HORRIBLE ...SOME DEF ARE BUT THERE'S HUNDREDS THAT ARE GREAT KIDS
Parent2

Carthage, NY

#17 May 2, 2013
Pp re wrote:
The punks who destroyed things got street justice, the punks are wimps and should be blackball by everyone at proctor
Not so true. The victims are being made villains for stick up for themselves when try had nothing to do with the original prank by some fellow under classmen. But yet were victims of assault. They are being treated like outcast.
Play nice

Utica, NY

#18 May 2, 2013
Wow. First of all, let me say that unless you can speak and write PROPER ENGLISH, then refrain from replying to posts. Holy Shit, I never saw such misuse of words in my life! Thank God I'm retired, because I would have died teaching you idiots Language Arts. Maybe you should concentrate on ACADEMICS instead of sports and the world will be a smarter place!

The problem with the kids today is parents like you who make excuses and justify their kids poor decisions and behavior. A 'real' team doesn't haze or hurt one another. They support each other. The boys that reported what happened are being treated as outcasts now? What a wonderful lesson to teach our children; if you speak out, you will be shunned! We wonder why the suicide rate is so high in our country. Because parents like yourselves teach your brats that it's okay to hurt others and think NOTHING of it. Those who think that it's okay to treat others poorly, need to brush up on parenting skills. IT'S NEVER OKAY TO EITHER PHYSICALLY OR VERBALLY HURT ANOTHER PERSON! Plain and simple!
Not

Holyoke, MA

#19 May 2, 2013
Parent2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so true. The victims are being made villains for stick up for themselves when try had nothing to do with the original prank by some fellow under classmen. But yet were victims of assault. They are being treated like outcast.
It's not assault mr lawyer an they should be tested as outlasts for whining little babies
Jamie

Utica, NY

#20 May 2, 2013
Not hazing wrote:
<quoted text>
3 kids to the ER. 1 chipped tooth, more than wrestling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters 16 min bobbie 5
UPD Super Bowl 37 min StinkyJim 49
why are trumpsters all failures 3 hr Trump is handsome 47
Cops Speeding 4 hr More UPD rants 28
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? (Mar '16) 4 hr Update 417
Utica Cop Block 5 hr Bootlickers 19
mark mega nomics flagg 6 hr Utica PRIDE 9
Claudia chickens out 10 hr naturalgirl 19
Name shitty COPS 12 hr come on 9
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 14 hr Intelligence 118

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages