veterinarians
veronica

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Looking for a good Veterinarian in and around the Utica area. can anyone suggest the best?
Cats and Dogs

Lowville, NY

#2 Apr 4, 2014
Waterville is the best. About 10 miles or so south of utica.
Cats and Dogs

Lowville, NY

#3 Apr 4, 2014
Cats and Dogs wrote:
Waterville is the best. About 10 miles or so south of utica.
Waterville veterinary clinic to be more precise.
To Sir With Love

United States

#4 Apr 4, 2014
Cats and Dogs wrote:
Waterville is the best. About 10 miles or so south of utica.
Oh, what a wonderful place Waterville is so very wonderful and so damn caring about ALL who enter their hollow halls! They leave notices all over the place for all to read and more! I JUST can't say enough about that place including Dr. Daniel Gilchrist and his son James Gilchrist I have nothing but amazement to say about those two and just think for all those who are religious they both have Biblical names with a Biblical name in their last name, CHRIST! Boy are they so caring so much!

I hear such vile gossip such as they murdered a dog while residing at their kennel while the owner a woman was in Florida on vacation and they cremated that dog without the woman's consent that was really very nice of them to dispose of the animal so quickly and a young dog at that!

One day both Danny and Jamie will publicly get the accolades they so dearly deserve!
MeToo

Schenectady, NY

#5 Apr 4, 2014
Brought my dog to Waterville 6 months ago & had a bunch of tests done-- including Lyme disease because she had a tick on her around that time. Just got a call 2 weeks ago telling me my dog tested positive for heart worm!! I flipped out on the woman on the phone! The vet called me 2 hours later with "good news." My dog wasn't heartworm positive--she was positive for Lyme Disease!!!! 6 months without treatment!?!? Done with Waterville! Going to CNY Vets in Westmoreland from now on. Someone told me Gihlcrest sold Waterville--true or not-- never going there again!!!
Cats and Dogs

Lowville, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2014
MeToo wrote:
Brought my dog to Waterville 6 months ago & had a bunch of tests done-- including Lyme disease because she had a tick on her around that time. Just got a call 2 weeks ago telling me my dog tested positive for heart worm!! I flipped out on the woman on the phone! The vet called me 2 hours later with "good news." My dog wasn't heartworm positive--she was positive for Lyme Disease!!!! 6 months without treatment!?!? Done with Waterville! Going to CNY Vets in Westmoreland from now on. Someone told me Gihlcrest sold Waterville--true or not-- never going there again!!!
Haven't heard anything bad like that. I have been going there probably 30 years without a problem. Maybe he sold? I don't know. Whatever.....
Vet I choose

Rome, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2014
I went to Waterville Vet for many many years with both dogs and cats. They are wonderful and have the cheapest rates in NYS! I no longer drive so I choose to go to CNY Vet in Westmoreland. I'm very Happy with the service there.
ron

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 4, 2014
Noone cares if You don't eat meat!That does not make you " special"!
TOP CAT

Boston, MA

#9 Apr 4, 2014
We have been using village veterinary hospital in canastota, ny for years. Our opinion, you can not find a better animal hospital! We had a cat with cancer, three vets told us to go to them ...this is where other vets send their difficult cases.
The vets and staff are excellent! The prices are no more than any other Vet. Just stop in and look at their active files stored behind the greeting desk..I would estimate over a thousand customers.
We have a cat now, he has a terrible attitude...their staff handles this cat so wonderful! The Vets and staff are gentle,kind and they always have a positive attitude.
ron

Clinton, NY

#10 Apr 5, 2014
Paris hill cat hospiyal isood too
Kodiak

Gouverneur, NY

#11 Apr 5, 2014
Beaver Meadow Veterinary Clinic. Only about a 20 min drive, north.
Best in CNY

Herkimer, NY

#12 Apr 5, 2014
TOP CAT wrote:
We have been using village veterinary hospital in canastota, ny for years. Our opinion, you can not find a better animal hospital! We had a cat with cancer, three vets told us to go to them ...this is where other vets send their difficult cases.
The vets and staff are excellent! The prices are no more than any other Vet. Just stop in and look at their active files stored behind the greeting desk..I would estimate over a thousand customers.
We have a cat now, he has a terrible attitude...their staff handles this cat so wonderful! The Vets and staff are gentle,kind and they always have a positive attitude.
Have been taking my dogs there since the early '80s and have always been very impressed. Good staff and wonderful vets. Wish it weren't so far but over the years, it has been worth the trip.
dog lover

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 5, 2014
I have been going to burrstone animal hospital all my life with all my dogs..and I am in my 50's.....I always request to see Dr. Hilton--pure and simply put---SHE GREAT !! Just wish they were cheaper !!
TOP CAT

Holland Patent, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2014
Best in CNY wrote:
<quoted text> Have been taking my dogs there since the early '80s and have always been very impressed. Good staff and wonderful vets. Wish it weren't so far but over the years, it has been worth the trip.
Agreed...we travel from boonville to there. I would not trust my pets to anyone else.
TOP CAT

Holland Patent, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2014
Kodiak wrote:
Beaver Meadow Veterinary Clinic. Only about a 20 min drive, north.
The bills from them are way over the top!!!!! I don't mind paying for great service but common sense tells me somebody wants to retire very wealthy at beaver meadows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women are empowered 9 min Detective Olivia ... 1
Women's march results 14 min Trump them All 2
Today’s Women Are Out of Line 17 min LMAO 6
Piazza k9 services 28 min BOOM 65
3 days AGO. 54 min streams 1
Majority thinks Trump's first year is a failure 58 min Mic Check 46
Trump Year 1 a Huge Success 1 hr Boom 3
So I Was In Lowes 1 hr whita and proud 41
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 6 hr Bubby 27
Utica attorneys 6 hr Boneyard Barbecue 36
WIBX is an absolute joke 8 hr hmm 26

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages