More State troopers in Utica...

Posted in the Utica Forum

Just curious

New York, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2008
State troopers will be helping the UPD patrol city streets again this summer according to WKTV. Only this year they'll do it 7 days a week instead of 5. Thoughts?

Since: Oct 07

Utica

#3 Apr 30, 2008
Good to see our State Tax Dollars providing a service to our community. Hope the SP and UPD Officers patrolling our streets remain safe. SP works a 12 hour shift and UPD works 8 hour shift. I hope that the SP Officers do not become fatigued due to the length of their shift in an urban environment.
BLONDIE

Geneva, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2008
Captain Insaneo wrote:
Good to see our State Tax Dollars providing a service to our community. Hope the SP and UPD Officers patrolling our streets remain safe. SP works a 12 hour shift and UPD works 8 hour shift. I hope that the SP Officers do not become fatigued due to the length of their shift in an urban environment.
LMAO...GOOD ONE!
Marshall Dillon

Syracuse, NY

#5 Apr 30, 2008
Festus and I will be arriving on the noon stage to offer our assistance in rounding up the dastardly desperadoes. Miss Kitty sent a little picnic lunch so we can get right to work when we arrive.

Since: Oct 07

Utica

#6 Apr 30, 2008
Did you not bring Doc along too or did he remain in Dodge? Everybody knows he and Matt Dillion are never far apart.
Andy Taylor

New York, NY

#7 Apr 30, 2008
Now I reckon you folks up thar in Yooteeca need some hep? Me and Barney are fixin to come up North to get some of the scofflaws off yer streets, cuz there ain't much goin on in Mayberry these days. While we're at it let's bring Goober, Gomer, Floyd, Otis, and Emmett. We all shore would like to try some of them fine vittles y'all have.
Oppie

Syracuse, NY

#8 Apr 30, 2008
Why Andy I just be hopin that Aunt Bee, be sendin some of her fried chicken and corn bread with ya'll. I don't believe them yankees, be knowin the right way to be cookin it. You did brang them keys to the jail with ya to didn't ya.
Chuckie D

United States

#9 Apr 30, 2008
Well I hope that they can keep the City safe by writing unnecessary traffic tickets on Genesee Street, Oneida Street, the Parkway and Burrstone Road where all of the real hardened criminals spend their time. We should complain when we see a SP or UPD vehicle anywhere but Cornhill and West Utica.
Wet

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2008
Chuckie D wrote:
Well I hope that they can keep the City safe by writing unnecessary traffic tickets on Genesee Street, Oneida Street, the Parkway and Burrstone Road where all of the real hardened criminals spend their time. We should complain when we see a SP or UPD vehicle anywhere but Cornhill and West Utica.
That's the ONLY place u will see them Nimrod
Wetmypants

United States

#11 Apr 30, 2008
Where is that?

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#12 May 25, 2014
Captain Insaneo wrote:
Good to see our State Tax Dollars providing a service to our community. Hope the SP and UPD Officers patrolling our streets remain safe. SP works a 12 hour shift and UPD works 8 hour shift. I hope that the SP Officers do not become fatigued due to the length of their shift in an urban environment.
Urban environment. Lol!
Lol

Utica, NY

#13 May 25, 2014
Are you that board on memorial day weekend that you are researching old police topix posts

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#14 May 25, 2014
Lol wrote:
Are you that board on memorial day weekend that you are researching old police topix posts
I'm not bored at all. The girl is home visiting family today and I'm surfing the Internet, drinking beer, and watching baseball. Are you that bored that you need to comment on what I'm doing? I mean it's a holiday weekend right?
Rox

Elizabeth, NJ

#15 May 25, 2014
Captain rocks.
poop

Utica, NY

#16 May 25, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bored at all. The girl is home visiting family today and I'm surfing the Internet, drinking beer, and watching baseball. Are you that bored that you need to comment on what I'm doing? I mean it's a holiday weekend right?
Complete loser on all accounts.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#17 May 25, 2014
poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete loser on all accounts.
Try again tough guy. To be quite honest, look where you live. Nothing says loser like being a utican.
Lol

Utica, NY

#18 May 25, 2014
You are always available for a fast reply. That says a lot about your "life". Pathetic as it might be. Im sure it is. Looking forward to a fast reply. Pathetic.
Gone

Elizabeth, NJ

#19 May 25, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again tough guy. To be quite honest, look where you live.
We try not to look!

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#20 May 25, 2014
Lol wrote:
You are always available for a fast reply. That says a lot about your "life". Pathetic as it might be. Im sure it is. Looking forward to a fast reply. Pathetic.
Evidently like you utican loser. How many times are you going to keep walking yourself right into what you are trying to make fun of? Have you ever noticed that utica is the punch line of jokes? Any sit com or movie has always referred to utica as a joke. Do you think that's reality or just "jealousy". I hope you enjoyed your day frying burgers at your exclusive "camp" at sylvan beach. I'll make sure to touch base with you from sedona this week tough girl.

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#21 May 25, 2014
Gone wrote:
<quoted text>We try not to look!
That's the best. The rest of the country has already adopted that mentality other than for comedic reasons. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do I report the topix moderators? 1 hr Strikeslip 10
The Comets ADVANCE!!! 6 hr Here we go 1
The Comets ADVANCE!!!!!!! 6 hr Its on 1
utica mayor fires vin nesci (Dec '13) 6 hr jarome 4
suicide is the most selfish thing and a cowards... (Sep '11) 6 hr roid 57
paul randalls west side barbershop? 6 hr rever 4
Dentist 8 hr curiousme14 2
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Thu fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]