Why Did The School Board Save 2 Non Teaching Positions?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Taxpayer

AOL

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Pure Politics.Friends of the Board?
Rocki

AOL

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Who were the people saved?

Level 4

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Rocki wrote:
Who were the people saved?
They stated they were not going to discuss it at this time and told everyone to move on to the next topic.
Chicklet

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Of course, politics rule; are you unaware of that? I know first-hand that it's not what you know, it's who!!!!!!!!!!
And

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Chicklet wrote:
Of course, politics rule; are you unaware of that? I know first-hand that it's not what you know, it's who!!!!!!!!!!
Do tell!!!!
informer

New Britain, CT

#6 Mar 28, 2013
That's because it is a Paul getting full time and barn Klein back on the books. They also hired a few assistants for Albanese, percia, and Paul. Cut teachers, but hire assistants for administrators. Wake up taxpayers. Instead of focusing your venom at the teachers, look at what your school board and district administrators allow to happen.
Attendee

AOL

#7 Mar 28, 2013
I was at the meeting and all of them except Lapolla went along with the hanky panky.
question

Danielson, CT

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Who is Paul???
informer

New Britain, CT

#9 Mar 28, 2013
The so called assistants to the admins are actually being paid as administrators. They say th at the are cutting administrators but are simply playing semantics and pulling out all stops to take care of their own. Let the teachers go, but increase the number of administrators.
lucky guy

Derry, NH

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Liz miss piggy Paul. Special ed. Director. As useless as tits on a bull. Why should Dave Guido's son be a so called floating sub? He gets paid to hang with security. Shows up every day and gets paid whether he subs or not. Isn't that a nice gig? LaPolla, you phony, why aren't you on top of this? He's a moron!
lucky guy

Derry, NH

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Bruce, as long as your friends and family have jobs, screw everyone else. Does anybody have it better than you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HP principle a drunk now investigate your footb... 14 min dwi 1
New bill would require one president at each SU... (Oct '11) 49 min Streetrunner 5
Two arrested as part of prostitution sting at C... 51 min Streetrunner 30
Any truth that NH rehired the same basketball c... 55 min nolethebadman 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr conklincolt 6,467
Why everyone's leaving Utica 1 hr Ustate Racists Sa... 15
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 2 hr Says it all 92
Koguts suing SUNY Brockport 3 hr mizz nosey 45
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 7 hr Cheerleader 46
Principal Charles Pratt Drunk 7 hr Educator 5
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 9 hr grillin 7
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 10 hr Barrister 30

Utica Jobs

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica