Utica poLICE: The OTHER white }\{iggers!

Utica poLICE: The OTHER white }\{iggers!

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I see utica white trash

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Utica is fed up with these scumbags in the upd families always blaming their white trashiness and brokeass life on everyone.

Let's talk about the old hag white [n\]ggers Joan Murphy whop drove her hubby to suicide and Barb Zezio the racist inciters on this forum for a while!
Crows

Ithaca, NY

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Utica is sick of crows ruining everything its to the point of no return. in the last 4 years blacks have made a huge migration. They are all over every part of Utica and now occupy varick street at night. There is no reason anyone would want to come to Utica to be around these animals. White people who support blacks are ignorant. They think cause the one in a million good black friend they have is the norm. Well they should spend the week on Wall Street then. Also it's has nothing to do with their skin color I don't know what it is but whites and blacks are too different to love together
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#4 Aug 15, 2013
Its really not a race or racial issue, in the same ways you want to apply hatred patches to ppl, where is the personal accountabilty for the other side of your arguement?

It does not exist and thats basically the problem. I dont hate anyone for the color of their skin, their nationality. I dislike anyone for behavior not consistent with everyone being able to live in peace and harmony with eachother.

You do exactly what you accuse others of and where does that get us? At odds thats where.
Crows

Ithaca, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2013
I meant live together. I don't care what anyone trys to say the fact remains is most white people do not want to live the same way blacks do. I know I don't. I'm not saying I'm better or my way is better its just to different and the two do not mix. They should go back to segregation
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Crows wrote:
I meant live together. I don't care what anyone trys to say the fact remains is most white people do not want to live the same way blacks do. I know I don't. I'm not saying I'm better or my way is better its just to different and the two do not mix. They should go back to segregation
I was responding to the other poster.
I see utica white trash

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
...... where is the personal accountabilty for the other side of your arguement?
It does not exist and thats basically the problem.
Yes. Where none is offered none is given. They're over their credit limit at this point and today's little eruption def didn't help.

Obviously your area hasn't learned the lesson. Now excuse me we have a Schumer bonfire to go start and we'll be busy a couple days. Gott apay the bills!
I see utica white trash

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2013
I like to insert my tongue in knee grow butts.
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2013
I see utica white trash wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Where none is offered none is given. They're over their credit limit at this point and today's little eruption def didn't help.
Obviously your area hasn't learned the lesson. Now excuse me we have a Schumer bonfire to go start and we'll be busy a couple days. Gott apay the bills!
Cretin, you see out of focus hairy buttcrack with your tongue in the pooper. That's what you see...and I love it!

Cliffy
I see utica white trash

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2013
OK. I see. Time to burn the midnight oil on you people.
I see utica white trash

United States

#11 Aug 15, 2013
OK, I see. Time to masturbate with baby oil while I think of naked black men.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#12 Aug 15, 2013
I see utica white trash wrote:
OK. I see. Time to burn the midnight oil on you people.
Way even bother with some of these posts?
I guess

United States

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Ingrates gotta go no matter who suffers. They're a cavity in utica. It's fun to tell them about themselves and makes sure they know in no uncertain terms how most ppl look at them.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#14 Aug 15, 2013
Dude you are brutal, and in most cases absolutely correct.
I guess

United States

#15 Aug 15, 2013
The beauty is it only bothers the ones who are screwing up the rest laugh it off but it has been causing a lot of loss and will cause a big loss coming again shortly. They call themselves out and people are taking notes I have no regrets.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#16 Aug 15, 2013
I guess wrote:
The beauty is it only bothers the ones who are screwing up the rest laugh it off but it has been causing a lot of loss and will cause a big loss coming again shortly. They call themselves out and people are taking notes I have no regrets.
Well its like you said to me "i wish more were like you" and i really take no pride in harming others. It took a few days for the way you spin things to settle in on my mind and its kinda unique the way you do that. I dont feel threatened because i know who and what i am and the way i am perceived by others. You could smack me around all day long and probably not make it much worse than it already is, believe that.
Study

United States

#17 Aug 15, 2013
Brave New World wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its like you said to me "i wish more were like you" and i really take no pride in harming others. It took a few days for the way you spin things to settle in on my mind and its kinda unique the way you do that. I dont feel threatened because i know who and what i am and the way i am perceived by others. You could smack me around all day long and probably not make it much worse than it already is, believe that.
You don't have it that bad you got your fam. And no nobody really thinks you're a gary busy ringer hahahah!

Sometimes things get blown over the top how could you deny it and there IS remorse but in the face of the loud stupid ones they only get one thing and that's the virtual icepick in the forehead publicly.

This race shyt is just the reminder of the issues to me. The more I read the more I get involved because I know it's the proof that they're lost and have it coming from all points possible. Why hold back? They don't. And we told them what it's costing them all the way on down the line every step but they don't listen they don't even see the connections.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#18 Aug 16, 2013
I have me and now you. Its been a very long 4 months for me and im thankful for your input.

Fight the good fight and im glad i was able to shed a small light of hope on ur mission.

I hope we can continue to converse and i've learned some very interesting things about myself in a small amount of time, refreshing.

The level you think on is different and i enjoy that, not to say im on your level but you do know what im dealing with in oootica, lol.

Go in peace.
Brave New World

Little Falls, NY

#19 Aug 16, 2013
Study wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have it that bad you got your fam. And no nobody really thinks you're a gary busy ringer hahahah!
Sometimes things get blown over the top how could you deny it and there IS remorse but in the face of the loud stupid ones they only get one thing and that's the virtual icepick in the forehead publicly.
This race shyt is just the reminder of the issues to me. The more I read the more I get involved because I know it's the proof that they're lost and have it coming from all points possible. Why hold back? They don't. And we told them what it's costing them all the way on down the line every step but they don't listen they don't even see the connections.
Im not even smart enough to hit the reply button, good morning and good nite.
Utica LOL

Gouverneur, NY

#20 Aug 16, 2013
Study wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have it that bad you got your fam. And no nobody really thinks you're a gary busy ringer hahahah!
Cretin, "virtual ice pick in the forehead publicly"!?!?!?!? Hilarious!!!! I mean the way you dis everything decent with the awesome power of this huuuuuuge, so credible, international media platform will undoubtedly bring CNY to it's knees!!! The way you change names and addresses and talk with yourself to promote your hatred is brilliant!!!!! Hey, my ccccccrrrrrraaaaaappwhole is pretty ripe, meet for lunch under the bridge.

Cliffy
LOL

Miami, FL

#21 Aug 17, 2013
Their going batshyt now lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 1 min WOMEN YELLO 540
Billy Wheeler 3 min WOMEN YELLO 23
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 4 min Zora Zora Zora 20
rob esche getting divorced 18 min Hi Fatbag Hanna 43
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 23 min MVCC Castaway Hanna 65
Babes North Utica Cocaine House 2 For 1 39 min HOTT babe 3
Best Pro Hockey Players from the Utica area? (Apr '12) 1 hr Pablo 23
Carbone 1 hr Pos 20
Proctor graduation 2 hr pears and apples 38
Tony's Washington Mills 11 hr Officer hottie 9