From Mr State Trooper to Glory Days i...

From Mr State Trooper to Glory Days in HERKIMER, N.Y,

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 May 9, 2013
"I had a friend who was a big basball player"
"Back in high school"
"He could throw that speedball by you"
"Make you look like a fool"

Don't get me wrong I am just learning to enjoy now what scumbags and ROGUE cops have enjoyed all along..

I was looking over soe of the HERKIMER shooting issues and found to my surprise soundtrack "encryption" and I am sure that is what it is and here is WHY MAN..Glory Days is aold Bruce song i am very familiar with..I gave the opening lyrics at the top of this post..well that is where HERKIMER - ROGUE FBI'S and "friends" AKA Fulton Postal wirker Kim Raponi Stevens the HER(me) OR KIMER plans they made way back off all of this called a movie..

Don't get me wrong BUT i understand their head game message here in the overkill of details they plaed at each deadly "scene" and this one is HOT ..I would give the academy award on this open just for "creativity" I AM impressed.

NYS Trooper David Brinkerhoff's entire death ROGUE plan was "encrypted" in the lyrics of MR STATE TROOPER then "profiled" and then set up on him..what failed? Travis Trimm was supposed to shoot him dead also..dead...That is why Trooper Norville Yearwood was behind him just in case..and Trim shot dead by Brinkerhoff was the que for Yearwood to shot him from behind ..back of the head no less at about a 4 foot range and blame it on Brinkerhoff's sudden position change after shootng the suspect down...Man if only we shoot someone that easy and be covered..Year wood just fired a wild shot...and to cover that issue you set the place on fire 8 hours later..and they did...and "Pay her off in Pig Latin" was "rock solid" the "friendly fire" way..

Trim had pulled off the MR STATE TROOPER traffic stop shooting..and fromther eit all went ot a farm house in margaretville..to what now is {eggy devenys "reverse" margaretville home..in oswego on fo course ONEIDA ST..where her daughter who started shit with us there at the timed set up plan...was forced to leave her boyfriends home off a fight she started there on 10-25 my MOTHERS deadly birthday clue of course..

MOTHER Dorothy Vickery got heavily involed in the ROGUE plan and worked hard to get Stevens in on it also and she did along with her daughter..MONA paid cuz she would not back then..Cromie was sent in to be the cover plan for Lundy(?)needed later ..LUNDY knew he was never going to be police Cheif..."weird" is what I was told "they dont like his style"...I really have to go back on all of this TOPS and Cindy Phelps in the bakery and that story she told me about her ex being an Oswego cop then who did not like to walk the beat..She was already with Tom Phelps then...LUNDY wanted to restore "the beat" as Chief and the dept did not like it....?? YES Cindy told me that story...I always thought it was weird also...She was with Tom then..and he's dead now on that very peculiar date..

Cindy Phelps told me that cop and beat story and I wll NOT recant one word of it..We were the Fulton TOPS backery and she was my machine catcher that day..I never pictured Cindy being with a cop...and she then was with Tom while he was at such a young age.

Now Maegan BUCK knew in 2008 that Eugene Sullivan(Now the Oswego undersherrif) would come though the door and she had talked about "tennis balls" also...Toms mother had tennis balls on the legs of her chairs to not scape the floors..I would learn this in 2009..long after Maegan moved and Eugene Sullivan DID walk though the door the day Tom was found dead in his home.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#2 May 9, 2013
Continued

Eugene Sullivan did walk though the door that day..TOM's body was found in his home..and Sullivan got to see as maegan said "who her friends are" mine..an old couple in ill health..Housekkping not an issue under that curcumstance for me..the image was my friends were "scumbags" to be played on Sullivan's mind..

I knew Meagan BUCK knew TOM was going to die..It's all part of how I was taunted in Oswego about them and stopped on my way home..scumbags wil claim "He said she was going to stop anyway" well it does matter I was there..and "HE" kept track of why.. I knew when I drove TOMS trailer something was wrong very wrong... Lots of cops and no red lights or signs of hostile behavior no one was on guard..Sullivan was not wearing a bullet proof either..as I drove by.

So I went to his mother home and she had all kind sof ?s..She could not het him to answer the phone she was upset pushed me to go down there...I told them what I saw and his father oxygen mask off jumped up and got in his car and went..and what took place when came back with tears in his eyes you just don't need to know the details of..I knew something was very wrong..I had expected from talk from Jacki Martin's appt..that there had been a fight or robbery in Toms home..everyone knew Tom had a drug issue..

So TOM died of CHF..in the days before hsi well timed to link with my fathers birthday ..he contracted something that caused it...TOM had complained of chest pains unknown to me the day before..he was Not even going to step in the same room with me that was clear..He had been warned..had I known of TOMS breathing pains he might still be alive..and that is why they worked his head..He went home that night and died in his sleep not even 45 years old..

I don't why "they" wanted TOM dead..His name does not fit..nothing about him BUT that conversation Cindy his then estranged wife had with me about "the beat" links..the way it does now..BOTH of her men are dead..?

I'll never understand htis part or kill BUT meagn words strongly suggested the whole thing was to give Sullivan the idea that my friends were nothing but scumbags..and then the scene with my son dressed funny like he was on the corner that day..while marty and Sangi were driving some big like car kinda like Sullivan's...A pull him to Angie babys side manipulation? I could careless..he did a lot of listening at SUNOCO in 2005..for what it was worth..Sullivan is the one who worked the cop who refused ot ake his ID ou for gigerettes ..cuz "you just hapopen to be the same girl" came out of hsi mouth when I carded hima nd come back with "you can't tell I'm a cop" (I dont care if he is or not he's been carded for gigs and does nto look 30 yet ..so set an example like hes supposed to ... sign says ID or 30 or no sale and he was under 30 years old that I know..He saw the sign and knew..He would not look at me either...he said "i;m not getting my wallet out for this" "They set me up" and he drove off......."cop" ROGUE one that is..So are they going to threaten or kill Sullivan now? HEY scumbags answer me...
Wow

Utica, NY

#3 May 9, 2013
You can't "contract" CHF, it develops over a period of years.

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

Utica, NY

#4 May 9, 2013
Marty, what are you doing now?
Ditzy Diana

Cortland, NY

#5 May 9, 2013
LOL! STOP MAKING SENSE DIANA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time Warner Cable/Digital Transmission (Jan '10) 4 min appletv 13
Charter School expanding 31 min teo 8
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 48 min Judge 24
Willowvale diner 2 hr Going to joans 1
Utica OD - No More TV Section 3 hr Rafe Hollister 1
ending of movie in beginning 5 hr dont need movies ... 1
Name a business that's not around anymore. (Oct '13) 5 hr Class of sixty-two 225
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]