Some really good players get cut from...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
i know

Whitesboro, NY

#62 Mar 5, 2014
not as wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as bad as the kid who is going to be on the iteam He left little league, he doesn't
play travel, he is just the son of someone there. this will be the worst in school history.
Man, am I glad I am thru with this $hit.
If M makes the team, I am going right to Duel. I don't care if his father is a coach
in the baseball program. The kid should not make it at all.,
quiet

Whitesboro, NY

#63 Mar 17, 2014
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
If M makes the team, I am going right to Duel. I don't care if his father is a coach
in the baseball program. The kid should not make it at all.,
mr maso-heard you mention a few days ago.
look idiots

Whitesboro, NY

#64 Mar 21, 2014
I was in McDonald last night and heard all about who screwed up etc from about 6 kids who tried out. One kid was tellin everyone he didn't even want to be on the team. what are you doing there taking someones spot then? Just because your tall doesn't mean anything.
A nice kid, but horrible at baseball
heard it too

Utica, NY

#65 Mar 22, 2014
well once again my son gets robbed. How does mr mouths kid keep making everything when he ist good #1 and has the worst attitude in the whole county
i know

Whitesboro, NY

#67 Mar 24, 2014
Lawnmower man wrote:
Need to coach then your kids makes it. Always works this way.
only teachers coach
so glad

Whitesboro, NY

#68 Mar 24, 2014
I am so glad my kid doesn't play baseball. All you guys have to suffer with Mr bluecoat. He will wizzle his way into the dugout, will keep the book, wont leave coaches alone, will make sure his kid plays, will film everyone and everything. Good luck with that a$$ kisser.
parent

Whitesboro, NY

#69 Apr 7, 2014
please quit being so fem acting and get rid of that hitler mustache from the late 60's ok dad
wow

Whitesboro, NY

#70 Apr 29, 2014
so glad wrote:
I am so glad my kid doesn't play baseball. All you guys have to suffer with Mr bluecoat. He will wizzle his way into the dugout, will keep the book, wont leave coaches alone, will make sure his kid plays, will film everyone and everything. Good luck with that a$$ kisser.
Curt?
So how did that work out

Utica, NY

#71 May 4, 2014
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
If M makes the team, I am going right to Duel. I don't care if his father is a coach
in the baseball program. The kid should not make it at all.,
2 years since this thread started..........
The skill development must be awesome - both starting for JV.
This insults every qualified player that made the team for the right reasons.
Do the right thing coach.......quit. You are destroying the program for your own
personal gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
re WHAT MADE IT INTO SPACE FIRST 13 min NASA WORMHEADS 18
name THE NANOCHIP FACTORIES IN AFRICA 27 min NASA WORMHEADS 89
Highest Rate of Communicable is The African Race 32 min GEYSER HEADSLUG 5
why DOES AFRICA HAVE THE MOST SEX OFFENDERS ON... 37 min GEYSER HEADSLUG 81
Why Do Us Aficans Shower Under Cows 41 min GEYSER HEADSLUG 22
Arrest made in fatal stabbing of Syracuse woman... 47 min GEYSER HEADSLUG 2
News Police: Utica parolee resists arrest, in posses... 51 min GEYSER HEADSLUG 2
What happened Harmony 7 hr observer 37
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 11 hr mea 693
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages